White Sharia Rebrand: 5th Wave Traditional Feminism

As you all know, White Sharia is the way forward unless we want to be conquered by sandnigger islamic sharia. But the name "White Sharia" is not only a terrible thing to call our movement, because it someone makes regular Sharia someone seem less bad, but it has a very low acceptance rate in the normie crowd.

So let's rebrand it. And while we're at it, let's take a page out of the cultural marxist jew book and subvert one of their most prized movements.

Let's begin the 5th Wave of Feminism. Radical Traditional Feminism. Or simply, Traditional Feminism. Pushing the exact same tenants of White Sharia, but with a new, fresh name that the normies will love.

We can start a reddit for it, wiki page, fire up twitter accounts of "TradFems" and relentlessly call out the 4th wavers for "not being feminist enough."

Goys, let's show them what true feminism actually is. A return to traditional feminine values for women.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clerical_fascism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>But the name "White Sharia" is not only a terrible thing to call our movement, because it somehow makes regular Sharia seem less bad, but it has a very low acceptance rate in the normie crowd.

Oy vey, my autism wasn't operating at its peak. forgive the typos goys.

Are you trying to convert people to Islam?

You're retarded. There are already many, many accounts like that on Instagram. I know many girls like that.

no you plebbit nerd. go lurk more.

>White Sharia
heres a better name en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clerical_fascism

>many accounts on instagram
is not subverting the entire feminist movement, you jewish shill.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clerical_fascism
No, still needs a rebrand. same values, but a new fresh name. this has to be considered the new 5th wave of the feminist movement.

What better way to promote feminism than by returning traditional feminine values to women?

I've thought about something like this, because feminism has not yet reflected the true religious spiritual, occult and esoteric interpretations of gender and sexuality, which if you know of these things, in most cases suggests a more conservative or traditional interpretation of values associated with gender and sexuality.

Actually they're doing a pretty decent job already. But hey, let's invade twitter where there are no girls to influence. This is why I can't take you sexists seriously.

>this is why i cant take you sexists seriously
whatcha doin there rabbi?

bingo user. that's what it's about. but good luck pushing that as "white sharia." who the fuck came up with that?

I'm not Jewish. You do realise that sexism is what makes many girls feel disgusted by the right? Being an actual feminazi is the final redpill.

Too much work, i'd rather we just nuke everything and hope some other alien species fares better.

>im not jewish
>sexism is bad

come back from the black pill goy, dont let the rabbis win.

Oh no, the rabbis will be the first ones to get nuked.

The new name literally has the word "fem/feminism" in it. Very weak word. Very very weak, just like the pink pussy hats. No one takes weakness seriously.

No self respecting woman is going to want anything to do with a sexist

You would know

Behold, attempted normalization of Islam and Sharia.

Don't forget to sage.

wrong.

no you plebbit faggot. the normalization of sharia is underway. why do you think they called this shit "white sharia?"

the idea was to subvert the feminist movement into promoting feminine values again, instead of destroying them.
could be too much for Sup Forums to do though.

I'm not

I don't know how many of you half-autists helped work on these white sharia memes, but it's a terrible thing for our movement.

Nobody knows if people just mean patriarchy when they say "white sharia" or if they mean adopting islam and beekeeper suits, child sodomy, polygamy, cutting off limbs, etc etc etc. It doesn't even matter if someone doesn't "mean" these things. It's what automatically comes to mind when you use a term like white sharia.

And yes, the patriarchy is sexist, but it's not fucking sharia.