When will she die?

And why will it be this year?

Whose this immortal vampire demon?

A boy can dream.

Rumor is Justice Kennedy will retire this month.

He's 81.

And a boy can czech em

Within two months Kek confirms

There's going to be a movie made about her so she'll be an immortal next to MLK and Obama. Unless we could reverse this liberal trend.

Someone should take her hunting

MAKE IT HAPPEN

Someone needs suffocate her and breyer with pillows

Never.

Holy Kek! You have returned to save us in this hour of need!

reported to the FBI

Bullshit. Kennedy's health and mental capacity are both fine, and I can't think of any other reason (see: political strategizing) for him to retire despite being in good health.

I mean, yeah, it would be nice to replace the eternal swing vote with a conservative-leaning originalist, but I don't see why it would happen.

[spoiler]Scalia died because he was a fat angry conservatard, liberals live longer[/spoiler]

Checked!

I am going to predict she dies of a brain aneurysm after a Trump tweet

Next week in here sleep.

It is written.

Checked

Fuck.....

I think having an eternal swing vote is alright because it at least shows he's making decisions not based on bloc voting.

leaf immediately

Double checked.

Let's see what this was too, just for the record.

S T R O K E
T R O K E
R O K E
O K E
K E
E

bumperoo

she wont last 8 years

but I think she dies in 1-2 years.

praise him!

Checked. Also, checking in a few weeks.

See, I would have thought that too, up until I read this line in the Obergefell decision:

"The generations that wrote and ratified the Bill of Rights and the Fourteenth Amendment did not presume to know the extent of freedom in all of its dimensions, and so they entrusted to future generations a charter protecting the right of all persons to enjoy liberty as we learn its meaning. When new insight reveals discord between the Constitution's central protections and a received legal stricture, a claim to liberty must be addressed."

tl;dr: Fuck the constitution, fuck the bill of rights, we're just gonna make this shit up as we go.

If the other side is this blatant about admitting that they're using the SCOTUS as a way to push their agenda, then I see no reason why we shouldn't do the same. Trying to take the moral high ground in the face of an enemy who flaunts all dictates of morality and propriety is why the GOPe is cucked in the first place.

We don't have to fear any retaliation from the left because they've already made their intent to attack us clear as crystal. We either fight back, or we see the country transformed into something unrecognizable because 5 unelected lawyers (three of whom are Jewish) can write the law out of whole cloth.

Last two digits of my post says how many months she has left.

It will be mid-November 2020 after Trump wins re-election and all of the fanatical lefties tell her she HAS to stay on for another 4 years or all of her achievements were for nothing. Too much of a burden for that old hag to bear.

I thought one user got trips a month ago and said she'd die on 7/7/17.

May she live forever and ever.

Christmas surprise.

please let this demonic kike die soon thank you

What if he just wants to retire before he dies? What 81 year old wants to work?

7-2 CONSERVATIVE COURT INCOMING

>And why will it be this year?

Because God loves Donald Trump.

Not soon enough.

She an objectivist and a libertarian, close friend of Alan Greenspan and many other libertarian, why you want she dead Sup Forums?

Because being a Justice isn't just another job. It's basically the best job ever if you're a megalomaniac (PROTIP: if you accepted appointment to the highest court in the land, you are a megalomaniac). You get to throw out acts of Congress that were passed with proper bicameralism and presentment by duly elected officials just because you don't like them (i.e. you find them "unconstitutional"). You don't really have to do anything except for bug the attorneys with dumb questions when they're giving their oral arguments; your unpaid clerks (carefully selected from the very top of the class of the very best law schools in the nation) do all the briefing and hard work for you, and you take all the credit. Hell, you don't even have to show up if you don't want to. Don't feel like dealing with a particular issue, but your colleagues all want to grant cert? No problem! Just "recuse" yourself and enjoy your break. But what if there's an incredibly important issue that the nation needs an answer to and you can't come up with an excuse to recuse yourself? That's easy! Just say one of the following buzzwords and you'll never have to decide a case again: "political question" "avoidance canon" "Ashwander" "judicial restraint" (kek) "mootness" "unripe" "lack of standing" "no case or controversy," etc. etc. etc. And best of all, it's virtually impossible to fire you!

Pretty much the best job ever.

Turn off your flag and prove that you're not a Canadian.

being a justice is fun.

let me ask you: do you want to be a justice? i sure do want it.

Libertarian unless that liberty is the right to bear arms.

she is a jew. that's the only identifier you should care about.

Pedo vampire dude

what canada have to do with this? libertarian/anarcho/capitalists are spread all over the world
gun control means less weapon in the hand of ghetto niggeres/thugs and criminal = less good people killed amugged by ghetto scum
Also Friedman and a lot of other great philosopher were jews
not all jews

The white bitch will die in a hell fire tomorrow

>>gun control means less weapon in the hand of ghetto niggeres/thugs and criminal = less good people killed amugged by ghetto scum
You massive faggot, these niggers are not going to turn in their guns if the laws changed regarding ownership of firearms.

He's going to retire now because Trump is a conservative and he's worried the next president will be a liberal. Kennedy is a cuckservative yes but that doesn't make him a liberal. It's in his best interest to retire before another Democrat president can nominate another kike.

At least you get an excuse to arrest or shoot them if they refuse
Let the police do the job instead of keeping shoot to each other like a fucking farwest

This, although to be fair, should include Federal judges as well. It's literally impossible to remove them, it's happened maybe twice in the last 100 years.

The cops already do shoot on sight on the niggers with guns. I'm talking about regular law abiding citizens they will be at the mercy of the baddies with guns.

and the right to refuse to supply contraceptives to your employees in violation of your religious beliefs

and the right to not be forced to purchase healthcare

and the right to doctor-assisted suicide

and the right to freely associate (BSA v. Dale)

Clealry american life stylw and mindset are very different from where I live, I would not sleep thinking that an animal with a weapon can enter my house any moment and shoot my beloved. Americans need years of serious military law enforcement to get rid of that

We have over 200 years of gun ownership, you can't change this mindset overnight nor would I want it to. I rather know that I will be able to defend myself from any situation that arises. For those that do not want to own firearms in the US, they can do so and many do. The baddies having firearms will not stop due to some law and at this scale the only way to even stem that is to invade every persons home to confiscate it all to start at a clean state.