White African General

Thread for the discussion of those of the European race residing on the dark continent.

Draad vir die bespreking van dié van die Europese ras wat op die donker vasteland woon.

Discussão para a discussão dos da raça européia que residem no continente escuro.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WyPivvW4DJY
youtube.com/watch?v=kiheHNbUpmA
youtube.com/watch?v=cAfzp9eItCU
youtu.be/Yvv7sNPx5Ts
youtu.be/pFj0HdW2iDs
youtu.be/O-9Q6ZD282w
youtu.be/q6kpM3gXTnM
youtube.com/watch?v=7psV-jald54
youtube.com/watch?v=J1CK3XBbtG0
youtube.com/watch?v=to4ZAXUJStw
youtu.be/fKbARZktqLY
youtu.be/A0C4_88ub_M
youtube.com/watch?v=7K5qVWG5CXU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mau_Mau_Uprising
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oran_massacre_of_1962
youtube.com/watch?v=llP1o4AB0AM
youtube.com/watch?v=F0WILL8D57Y
youtube.com/watch?v=KobDF_kP0Ns
youtube.com/watch?v=i7HP6STCfr8
youtu.be/-4SS8uyhQnY
youtu.be/JJhRiA6h1k0
youtube.com/watch?v=hHk7h71hGxw
youtu.be/8LBtLDuaIP4
youtu.be/590i4U3Pj0s
youtu.be/qxDckkH3cvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=t1OzfpPtJoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_-vi72myXsA
youtu.be/hZbPTDZAM4o
youtu.be/0DuNhsLR9y0
youtu.be/1FF3TYFaKUs
youtu.be/iYDg3ofh7dM
youtube.com/watch?v=8Inq-nszYdo
youtu.be/GVG1_Gso3xQ
youtu.be/-TnNLWgjsBM
youtu.be/8xxKsjU5Q3A
youtube.com/watch?v=9zLIr3ih9MA
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1001373
dienekes.blogspot.pt/2011/04/sub-saharan-admixture-in-west-eurasian.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Portugal
>White
Literally 3% nig and quarter of population had recent Jewish ancestry

Are there even any Mozambican or Angolan portugese on this Sup Forums?

There are still a few hundred thousand Portuguese there I think, though mostly in Luanda.

The only portugese i have seen is the families that own the portugese restaurants in SA

lads, we gone.

All of the Portuguese in Africa nowadays are immigrants/investors.

The Portuguese born in Africa all had to come to Portugal after giving independence to the territories or else they'd be lynched.

>all went to Portugal

Nigger have you heard of something called Nandos? I think nearly half the Portuguese came to SA. A Portuguese girl was in my High School class.

Praying for you brother. Come to Canada and make babies.

Nandos started in SA?

How is life going for you? I know you have to live with feral niggers and such but would you move or despite all that you still like it there? Africa seems like a beautiful place desu

fuck all the whingy fuckwits who scream
OMG YOU GUYS GET THE HECK OUT OF THERE!
no FUCK THAT
STAY AND FIGHT LIKE SPARTANS

BUMP FOR DEM BOERS

I knew three unrelated south African kids who went to my school and spoke afrikaans and shit. They were pretty based despite being beta male band geeks, and one of them said his brother shot black people.

horrible

>Just move

End this meme

That's like telling Canadians/Americans/Australians/New Zealanders to move back to Europe. First off we would kill our culture (which is a thing) and be setting our children to get fucked by globalists anyway. We aren't just some colonial whites, we're a nation.

Also, you aren't going to have millions of whites fleeing anywhere due to logistics. We do not have dual citizenship, we don't all have the money to move and even if shtf there's no way the majority of us can get from the tip of Africa to Europe or America short of a bigger amphibious operation than D-Day.

There are 4.5 million whites in South Africa alone. Perhaps 10-20% qualify for emigration or can afford it but, but the others cannot. We're stuck here and this is the land we'll have to fight for.

youtube.com/watch?v=WyPivvW4DJY

We could try to make our way to Cabinda, they want to be portuguese.

Yeah. Thought this was common knowledge.

Why the hell would any white person want to reside in Africa?

As far as I know, almost all the portuguese living in Africa returned to Portugal after we gave independence to our colonies. The ones that are there today, got there recently as business man.

Why dont you guys rise up and kick out the fucking darkies, they have the numbers but come on they are fucking retarded.

This. unite your people and wage war with the Darkies and push them to the East, build a wall and kill any that try to cross.

Houd moed broeders

We are more white than you. You have more mongoloid people in your country than we have black people.
At least jews are caucasian.

Jews may look white, but they are not causasion.

Just got back from a cruise ship and most of the higher up crew are white South Africans. Why is this? Are they trying to escape the hell hole?

Russian (cuck) President is ethnically Russian. His ancestry is European, not Indian.

When will you learn?

>tfw want to move to SA and hunt niggers with an R4 or FAL.

fuck boiz jan lamprecht's channel got shoah
we gotsta reupload his shit

How were the Portuguese colonies? No Portuguese were living there right?

Better than what they are now. I can't tell you the exact number of portuguese living in the colonies but they were in the hundreds of thousands.

youtube.com/watch?v=kiheHNbUpmA

I always found it very impressive how such a little country like Portugal had such an impact in the world. Kicked of colonization and we're the last to let it go.

Tugas are lucky not many people know of your history or else they'd try to guilt the shit out of you

Also Salazar is literally /ourguy/

he ain't Russian. He's just a crazy Albanian with a proxy.

>guilting the shittiest country in Western Europe

I don't think it would work

our president isn't indian either

You portucucks are the ones that most still fall into his bait trap in every thread I see him.

>Attacks on Whites

>War of the Flea (hate Crimes in South Africa Documentary)
youtube.com/watch?v=cAfzp9eItCU
>SOUTH AFRICAN White Squatter Camps
youtu.be/Yvv7sNPx5Ts
>Are Poor White South Africans Being Left Behind?
youtu.be/pFj0HdW2iDs
>Radio Free South Africa with Karin Smith (Great 2 hour video to get you up to speed on South Africa)
youtu.be/O-9Q6ZD282w
>Behind Paradise
youtu.be/q6kpM3gXTnM

> Misc

>Mugabe and the White African
youtube.com/watch?v=7psV-jald54
>Zimbabwe White Farmers
youtube.com/watch?v=J1CK3XBbtG0
>Last White Man - Zimbabwe
youtube.com/watch?v=to4ZAXUJStw
>Looking For Mercy (Zimbabwe Documentary) - Real Stories
youtu.be/fKbARZktqLY
>Empire of Dust (Chinese in the Congo)
youtu.be/A0C4_88ub_M
>Africa Addio (Related - About the Mao Mao uprising in Kenya)
youtube.com/watch?v=7K5qVWG5CXU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mau_Mau_Uprising
>Oran massacre of 1962
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oran_massacre_of_1962
>Malema "Not calling for slaughter of whites…for now"
youtube.com/watch?v=llP1o4AB0AM
>The Suidlanders : Prepping for Revolution
youtube.com/watch?v=F0WILL8D57Y
>Worlds Toughest Towns Cape Town
youtube.com/watch?v=KobDF_kP0Ns
>Louis Thureox: Law and Disorder in Johannesburg
youtube.com/watch?v=i7HP6STCfr8
>Molyneux: The Truth About South Africa
youtu.be/-4SS8uyhQnY
>Surviving the Horrific Violence in South Africa
youtu.be/JJhRiA6h1k0
>Witness - Hillbrow: Between Heaven and Hell
youtube.com/watch?v=hHk7h71hGxw

>Historical examples of the same situation in Rhodesia

>Rhodesia's Rebellion: 50th Anniversary of UDI
youtu.be/8LBtLDuaIP4
>Fun Rhodesia
youtu.be/590i4U3Pj0s
>Rhodesia... I was there
youtu.be/qxDckkH3cvQ
>Firing Line - The Question of Rhodesia (1974) (Best Interview)
youtube.com/watch?v=t1OzfpPtJoQ
>History of South Africa Pt 10 of 12 Rhodesia 1890-1980
youtube.com/watch?v=_-vi72myXsA
>End of Empire (1985), chapter 13: The Rider and the Horse
youtu.be/hZbPTDZAM4o
>End of Empire (1985), chapter 14: Rhodesia
youtu.be/0DuNhsLR9y0
>Rhodesia, our Brothers in Arms
youtu.be/1FF3TYFaKUs
>Rhodesia in 1971
The Song is Salisbury Town by John Edwards
youtu.be/iYDg3ofh7dM
>No Sound in this video but it is much clearer. Salisbury, Rhodesia (Harrare, Zimbabwe) in 1971
youtube.com/watch?v=8Inq-nszYdo
>The Kissinger Proposals
youtu.be/GVG1_Gso3xQ
>Rhodesian Children singing We'll Ever Cherish Thee - Rhodesia's National Song
youtu.be/-TnNLWgjsBM
>Rise, O Voices of Rhodesia - National Anthem of Rhodesia (1965-1979)
youtu.be/8xxKsjU5Q3A

and you're a flagposterfag, the worst scum there is
kill yourself

Look, the inferiority complexed albanian lapr with the same old debunked bullshit.

All portuguese score 99%-100% europeean in 23 and me you dumb fuck

>Russia

The pot calls the kettle a nigger.

I didn´t have the albanian one, i honestly looked for it.

That really true? You sure?

I wish I could have seen Luanda and Lourenço Marques at their prime. Good luck to all the lads in still South Africa.

he is albanian, everytime you see a russian flag saying crap without any logic about italians, portuguese, and spanish and other europeans it's him,

I don't want to be rude but you have no chance of survival.

yeap, if you are native portuguese or spanish you would score that too (99-100%) europe.

This makes me sad.

I find that really hard to believe but I guess I will just shut up. I would say about 50 % of our population wouldnt even score 90% but I dont know stats

Both are terrible.

Checked, do they go around shoutin shit like "UPA UPA, whitey bullet are chicken poo and shiet."?

It's the truth, just do the test and see by yourelf, i can show you mine.

In 1975 there were over a million Portuguese in the colonies, with 350,000 in Angola which was 5% of the Angolan population at the time- whites were heavily concentrated on the coast around the city of Luanda.

Today there are more than 200,000 Portuguese living in Angola because the Angola economy is apparently less shitty than that of Portugal's

Tell me about the Germans in Namibia and the Afrikaner minority in Rhodesia. What happened to them?

I believe you but hell I cant believe those moors from alentejo would get anywhere near that. I went to Évora once. Shit was like Morroco without the camels and the shisha.

Oh it's Danish-Italian subhuman resident in Canda with his reddit drama again

You realize the Germans are still in Namibia right? There are less than 10,000 white people still in Zimbabwe, so you can probably guess where most of the Afrikaners there went.

This.

It's sad, really...

Move here while you can.
We *are* full, but we can send some lebs or chinks back to make room

why we dont see white militia in south africa killing/Removing niggers? I think boer are not cucked like europeans

I am aware, but I'm not sure how much they are assimilated to Afrikaner culture (as they are the majority of the Namibian whites). Is there resentment between the two groups like with Anglo/Afrikaans South Africans?

Russians hate Meds, idiot. Everything south of Switzerland is considered as shitskinlandia in Russia
Almost 25% of Portuguese have recent Jewish admixture and 2-3% nig in them

I know man.

Rhodesians never die.

are you retard?
Have you ever heard about reconquista? people of alentejo scores the same a guy from Minho, european obviously, even people from andalusia.

Alentejo people (south portugal):
youtube.com/watch?v=9zLIr3ih9MA

Just one question tho slavbro. I have russian colleagues in university. Why are russian girls so whorish and guys so drugged and drunk?

>albanac
Serb subhuman confirmed

That's a lie.
Explain us why portuguese are not connected to jews genetically and much less with africans:

I am from Melgaço (o concelho mais a norte de portugal) and I can tell thats wrong amigo. Shit was crazy, I thought I was in Lybia for a second. No hard feelings tho.

Lmao, he is crazy?

It's literally recorded in history and confirmed during genetics studies. Blood purity trials and recuckkista did little good to you - you gladly accepted those jews and sandnigs as long as they accepted Jesusfilth
>maybe because you are not fully negroid
Must be the cream of society that goes to study/work in Portugal, eh?

>Europe is for whites. Blacks should go back to Africa, everything works out better when people live among their own people.

>OMG remember Rhodesia whites kicked off their land!

Stormfags, everyone.

>russian girls so whorish

Wich uni are you from? I have a russian girl in my class to.

I have a girl from St Petersburg, she is as dumb as a day is long and always dressing slutty. I know another guy who is from the Ukranian border, he is the biggest drunk piece a shit I know. Congrats. Russian subhumans are top tier.

he is not russian, just see:

Portuguese are europeans but some of them look swarthy as fuck, like all of southern europe (and britain/ireland).

/thread/

Well Russian society and its normal eugenic upper middle class (and higher) won't ever go to Portugal in the first place for anything other than travel

Fodasse tu estás sempre aqui bro, vai estudar para os recursos, um gajo viu-se grego este semestre e tu aqui a revelar-nos a identidade. Deves querer ter a Alena à perna.

How that picture confirms anything? A- Russians hate those darker than the snow B - you sure all posts there by the same person? C - "subhuman" on Sup Forums is hardly a rare word D - what kind of a poorfag made that picture "who thought that living in Russia would be a good idea"

Because its fuckin awesome when you don't have to deal with the locals, good food, cheap and good beer, weather is good, safari and game hunting is the shit.

You get the idea.

You russians are scary tho, the mongol blood mixed with the vodka must have killed half your brain. No hard feelings tho. Much love.

I am as white as snow. Can I be part of the squat squad?

Fds acabei de chegar, apanhei ban a tripar numa thread da southern lauren há uma semana até hj.

Portuguese people scores almost 100% european in all 23an me genetic tests. If we were jewish-neg we would never score that.
you are really crazy

The whites in south africa have been there just as long as the bantu migrants who massacred the native San, please refrain from posting if you are historically illiterate, thank you.

Um gajo anda aqui a praticar RI com estes retardados, a fazer currículo. Isto é tudo para carreira. E porquê tripar sobre uma quenga do youtube?

>o Anão da Universidade do Minho

Como vão as coisas, amigo?

Okay, Cuckvao the Moor
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1001373

And you don't score 100% euro there
also
>Ashkenazi Jews
>European

O anão? Que novidade daqui a bocado descubro

Dá para ir lendo enquanto vou cagar, não me dá jeito escrever sentado numa sanita.

Não sabes que significa Anão, Anão?

Porquê anão? Tu conheces o gajo?

That was debunked by dieneeekes here:

dienekes.blogspot.pt/2011/04/sub-saharan-admixture-in-west-eurasian.html

they couldn´t manage to separate ssa from caucasoid markers
try again, but this times come with new lies.

Não, idiota! Anão é a versão portuguesa de user!

Cause it's beautiful? Cause it's full of natural resources? Cause it's been our home for hundreds of years?

The only thing wrong with africa is the natives

E tu ali a dizer que um gajo do alentejo tem a mesma genética que um gajo do Minho? Tás louco, nunca deves ter ido ao Alentejo.

Para quê a agressividade? Só os retardados dos tugas para fazerem algo assim. Confunde um gajo todo

Bring them all home! Europe is there home

Why are you retard? Everyone here tells you that he is na Albanian LARPer with a proxy and you treat him as slav? read again: > I have russian colleagues in university. Why are russian girls
Stop getting baited and replying to Larpers specially looking for real info asking Larpers. fuck me.

>by dieneeekes
Very respected scientific research lol

The black people you want to kick out of the US have been there just as long as the whites who massacred the native Americans. Please refrain from posting if you are historically illiterate. Thank you.

P.S. Do better. You're trash at making arguments.