Hey guys, had a question for German and/or Austrian bros...

Hey guys, had a question for German and/or Austrian bros. I'm an American but I'm fluent in German and wanted to know if there was any sort of demand for college educated workers there, I recently finished college and I just make sure I keep all my options open.
Pic unrelated.

well What did you learn?

You see in Germany when it comes to work you need at least to have learnd a trade.

>inb4 muh heritage

are you an arab or a nigger? if not don't even bother trying.

just stay away from germany at the moment.
i talk to many ppl i consider smart. and i tell them we are on the bring of a civil war with the muslims.
and they all agree. all see it. no one talks about it.

Not even very German, mostly Scottish and English but I feel little to no connection to it anyways. Just liked the language more than Romance

*brink

Electrical engineering

Would you say Austria is in the same position?

try siemens.

austria is little germany.

idk; maybe swizzerland is safe.
but this is the only country i would go to in europe at the moment; on the other hand, you have your racial issues and antifa against kekistani. which could lead to social unrests just as well.

>American College
>educated worker
No chance. We rather use Hungarians and other Eastern Europeans, they can communicate with our customers and are cheap, and not as entitled as Anglos. No need for muricans, you would end in a call center, in gibsmedat or a rope.

we have hungarians, we have polands and romanians doing the cleaning. and yes: some romanians are greatly educated. so they get the jobs as well.
while in romania they have their brain drain.
same as bulgaria is not allowed to make contracts with china while germany and austria are allowed to do the very same contracts.
it actually is a pitty how the nations and/or countries of europe are once again playing AGAINST each other. Instead of actually having learned their lesson from 2 World Wars. But to learn your lesson, you must lose the war, i believe.
fucktard england. you will be no more in 20 years from now. and this is a fact. not that i could change it, nor would do the opposite of trying to make it happen for after all there are mankinds' humans living on the island.

>tfw I'm trying to move to and find work in America
Why would you even want to leave America? Do you seriously want to live in the nanny state of Germany?

why would you move to germany? if you are not a nigger or muslims stay away from germany, this country is shit.

>Doing the cleaning
You still live in the 80's? Since Bologna every branch, every position is filled with cheap Eastern Europeans if possible.
>it actually is a pitty how the nations and/or countries of europe are once again playing AGAINST each other
>Learned lesson
Fuck of EUSSR cuck.
>Fucktard England
wot? They will become Pirates again, better than being cucked by Brussels and Eastern Europeans fucking our social security and literally stealing and devaluating jobs. Repeal the freedom of the EU. Fuck Schengen

Unfortunately we have no use for an intelligent, well educated, fellow civilized man, who would actually sustain himself and add value to nation and society.

Try again as an illiterate, goatfucking muslim nigger with impulse control issues. Citizenship and lots of gibsmedat free.

What does college educated mean?
Because in europe that means a Master or PhD.
A Bachelor is not a degree with any value or any employment perspective beside mc dicks expect for the about 5 professions that where 4 year apprenticeships/specialized apprenticeships they turned into Bachelor degrees like specialized nurse, social worker, tourism or school of hotel management for example.

ever heard of Fachkräftemangel?
They put middle school dropouts into 6 month courses paid by the taxpayer and finance a two year apprenticeship for those in jobs which would be great starters for those with a Master or just a Bachelor degree. Having a degree in Austria means shit theses days and I guess it is the same through out Europe. Fucking commies

sry having issues with a woman atm.
can't answer.

its a chan not a chat. Tell her I said she is an ugly cunt and should be happy having somebody who has a job.

>ever heard of Fachkräftemangel?
And that's 95% skilled trades and not university degree holders. We miss stuff like skilled chefs, chefs du service, foreman/deputy foreman in all construction related fields, manager of a branch office for insurances/banks who actually know what they're doing and have some experience in the field...

I would actually kill to get my hands on:
1 skilled accountant with at least 3 years of experience
1 clerk that actually can handle the secretary on his own without needing some hand holding
3 commis chef that actually learned their trade and not just how to deep fry fucking tendies
2 servers that can do their job and won't take up the orders of 10 tables before ringing them up all at the same time

All I get is retarded diploma holders who have no idea how the real world works or I don't want to know how they passed their skilled trade degree because they're clearly not job qualified.
Neither of them will pass a simple assessment or trial day it's really depressing.

>Skilled trades
And there you are not ready to educate somebody on the job, instead hoping for the state to produce those workers on tax money. You are as much a communist as the rest.
>All I get are diploma holders who have no idea of real world work
you mean being paid shit for two years, getting put on air for the next crazy who works for less or even free. Nigger, I work my whole life, and educate myself through institutional as personal means, and what do I have? 30K debts, Working 40 hours in warehouse because it was the only job that even decently paid for the work - and even here I know I will need to get the next in two years or so. Our generation has no chance to specialize or get muah 3 to 5 year experience. Really I thnik about going NEET and drain the system death

Regarding your wish list; I know enough commis the chef who are fucking good and are paid like shit for 14hours/day. Servers who can serve a full bar on a weekend without fucking up, sure, did it myself long enough, paid like shit and the boss rather uses a personal leasing firm or eastern Europeans. A clerk that can handle YOUR business from day one on. Dream on. a skilled accountant, who knows your business day one, same as above. If you ain't ready to invest you should close the business cheap nigger. Boycott gastronomy

M8 you're so mad kek.
Oh well I wanted to offer you a 5k/months job if you can handle your but hey, enjoy your neet life and stay mad.

Have a nice evening mate.

>Kek so mad
Not really, I'm kind of a good actor, wasn't really meant for you. To proud to live a NEET life ;^)
>5k
>in Switzerland
So around 2k€/month before tax in a country with an average cost of living.
>offer me a job
wot?