A local government of Warsaw just decided to give a name of gen. George Smith Patton to the new Vistula boulevard...

A local government of Warsaw just decided to give a name of gen. George Smith Patton to the new Vistula boulevard. This is some kind of "gift" to Trump just before his arrival to Poland, as he is a great fan of gen. Patton and enjoyed the idea of naming the boulevard with his name personally during talks to our diplomats.

metrowarszawa.gazeta.pl/metrowarszawa/7,141637,22000448,nazwali-bulwary-imieniem-slynnego-amerykanskiego-generala-nie.html#BoxLokKrajImg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yyeq5BBBVBI
youtube.com/watch?v=Hz5r18xxEAs
youtube.com/watch?v=22vLJQcfTsc
youtube.com/watch?v=pGhrq1rt40o
youtube.com/watch?v=tlo7kgkTocU
youtube.com/watch?v=EB-5QKIHoEg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump may be a village idiot, but at least he idolizes proper men.

Why tho. I mean, I'm all for mutually beneficial politics, but politics are a fucking business, not fagging it up to the POTUS so he likes us. That's not how you do politics. Jesus Christ.

Business and politics is one thing, but some diplomatic courtesy can make everything easier to both sides.

You didn't notice that you've been sold to America/NATO in the past decade or so? It's only going to get worse as they start actually using their colonies for the new lukewarm war.

meme it

Thanks pole bros. He was our last good General. Shame he didn't learn earlier.
youtube.com/watch?v=yyeq5BBBVBI

youtube.com/watch?v=Hz5r18xxEAs

The US and Poland have literally always got along very well, even during the Cold War.

You gave us one of our greatest revolutionary heroes in Pulaski, and millions of Poles have since contributed to the formation of our country.

I'm sorry you're a sour grape or a Jew, but we are natural military and cultural allies.

It is not really that we do it for Trump. Warsaw-government justified chosing Patton's name for the boulvard because he was a great friend and ally of Polish people. He had a very high opinion about Polish troops of gen Anders:

youtube.com/watch?v=22vLJQcfTsc

General Wladyslaw Anders (1892-1970), Polish Army and general George Patton (1885-1945), United States Army meeting on front 1944. During fight against Nazi Germany. Commanders gifting themselves their awards insignia. General Patton wears on collar metal award showing white eagle with crown (Polish coat of arms and Polish army sign). He wears also mermaid on sleeve which is sign of Polish capital city Warsaw and also its sign of Second Polish Corps. Patton gave Wladyslaw Anders (beetwen other things) metal award army insignia U.S. During this meet USAF dropping weapon over Warszawa to help Poles fighting in Warsaw Uprising (against Hitler, well know death camps maker) when giant Stalins forces standing on the second riverside of Vistula watching a city in flames. Both Generals were well known for their hatery for Stalin (well known death camps maker). Gen. Anders was taking part in war against communist Soviet Red Army in 1920 when Poland won and he was one of commanders as a lieutenant-colonel

Don't fucking call me a jew, burger, or I will find you and kill you.

Yeah I agree we are allies, but my point is, it looks gay as fuck that we name something that way or another just because the president of another country would like it. He didn't even ask (probably), but our govt thought we really need to validate our alliance by naming a place for gen. Patton. Did USA ever do that for Poland? Why would it? What's the point? Wouldn't it be better for our gov to welcome Trump in Poland properly and talk about how USA and Poland could cooperate in the future?

"L-let's name a boulevard the way Trump will like, h-he will pat us on the back and praise us". That's what it looks like to me.

Okay, I get that USA is bigger, has greater population, is richer and more powerful, but IMO foreign politics should not be about trying to endear another politician, no matter how much powerful and rich their country is.

America already supports our most vital national interests: they oppose Nord Stream 2 as the only country in the world except us. They send us LNG. They install bases in our country to make us more secur. They pledge to share military technology with us in such key military initiatives like Project Wisła f.e., that would give us strategic supremacy over Russia. Of course, it would be nice if they added us to the nuclear sharing program yet and turned their military presence here from rotational to permanent, but they already do 100x more than all our Western-European "allies" together.

Jew

>IMO foreign politics should not be about trying to endear another politician, no matter how much powerful and rich their country is.
That's foreign politics for every minor country, what did you expect?

In fact, at least you're trying to suck up to an actual politician, most minor countries have to suck up to White House student interns, or ambassadors who have been sent to their countries as punishment.

>Head-on collision
Maybe one of the first (((accidents))) of modern history.

Why would you name a boulevard after a general who did nothing for you? Why not name it after Władysław Sikorski who fought in the 1st world war, was a general in Polish-Soviet war and led polish government in 1939-43.

He didn't have a chance to do anything for us, because he was killed in 1945

>Did USA ever do that for Poland?

We have tons of places named after both Pulaski and major cities in Poland. Because America IS Poland, to some small extent.

>diplomatic courtesy
Will americans name some bridge in Washington after some pole general/politican?

Relax Pollack, we have plenty of roads, towns and the like named after Pulaski.

>Will americans name some bridge in Washington after some pole general/politican?

Well, as a matter of fact, this year (2017) the first bridge was built in the NYC (capital of the world) in last 50 years and this bridge was named for the Polish-American hero Tadeusz Kosciuszko, who led America to independence from the UK

youtube.com/watch?v=pGhrq1rt40o

forgive him... roosians are uneducated about polish-american history... i bet they don't even realize that over 10 mln of polish americans live in the usa

>Relax Pollack, we have plenty of roads, towns and the like named after Pulaski.

Seven states have counties named after Count Pulaski.

I live on Pollasky Ave.

>Polish-American hero Tadeusz Kosciuszko, who led America to independence
So he worked for USA. And Patton worked for USA. Not Poland. Equal exchange much. Well if it's good enough for you it must be.

The stronger USA is, the weaker everybody else becomes. It is OK for us, because we are an independent state only thanks to America. They engineeed our independence after 1990. Not Russia, not Germany and not the EU. The stronger America is, the safer Poland becomes. The weaker America is, the more vulnerable Poland becomes. That's how it works.

Wait, Kosciuszko did work for Poland. My mistake.

Yes. Kosciszko also led an uprising against Russia in Poland.

>They engineeed our independence after 1990. Not Russia
Wait. Gorbachev/USSR allowed all those eastern countries under soviet influence to go away did he not? Instead of intervention 1968 style. And he did remove soviet army from Poland and the rest in 1990, not USA. They just took you for free.

This is cuckoldry as usual, but I guess what can you expect at this point.
*sigh*

I'm fine with.. Just make it an official 52nd state or something.

>Wait. Gorbachev/USSR allowed

Nope. He was faced with reality. You couldn't keep hundreds millions of hungry and angry people under your rules even with the biggest military on Earth.

Poland created labor union "Solidarity" with 10 mln members, and this force was enough to accelerate disintegration of your empire.

Ok. USSR had problems and you had independence movement. How is USA involved?

that article
>the real trouble was after he won
No fucking shit politico, he got assassinated for knowing too much!

they are not Polish anymore. Less than 10% of them speaks polish.
they brought freedom and democracy ofc

>they are not Polish anymore. Less than 10% of them speaks polish.

Tell this to these guys:

youtube.com/watch?v=tlo7kgkTocU
youtube.com/watch?v=EB-5QKIHoEg

>Ok. USSR had problems and you had independence movement. How is USA involved?

The USA gave us inspiration. Brzezinski pressured Vatican to choose Polish Pope, and it was pretty enough.

Everyone and their dog got inspiration once we got cucked leader and money problems it seems.

Russia has permanent "money problems". Currently you have more hardcore leader than Gorbachev, but i doubt that it is going to help you in long term.

more polish asslicking to the anglo race.

>According to the 2000 United States Census, 667,414 Americans of age five years and over reported Polish as the language spoken at home

I thought this was the gay pride parade?

Even less American Jews speak Hebrew, but they are still patriotic about Israel

Poland needs us because Germany and France hate their right wing government.

Dude, we even have entire Counties named after him and Kosciusko.

Actually last 15 years were relatively fine, nothing critical like late soviet or 90's democracy tier shit. It's problems but not PROBLEMS, food is there. And Putin is meh, fat Kim got 1 nuke and x9999 his balls.

Nice, Patton was redpilled as fuck. That is why the commies/Jews killed him. If only Trump has taken Patton's warnings about the Semites more seriously.

Well, Trump is the reincarnation of Patton ,so..

>Actually last 15 years were relatively fine

Due to extremely high prices of hydrocarbons that will never come back - mainly because of the USA.

It's sad.

Our own great general - general Stanisław Maczek has been forgotten in Poland.. And the worst part is that memories of him live in Netherlands and NOT in Poland. Fucking hell, even Swedish video game hearts of iron gave him more spotlight than Polish people / government in the last decade.

Sad isn't it

Maybe. Still Russia now exports wheat. Means bread is always enough. And vodka. So no rebellion. And no way out. Our liberals might call for change but they have nothing to offer either, just get cucked and hope economy gets better magically. Sigh.

>Maybe. Still Russia now exports wheat. Means bread is always enough. And vodka. So no rebellion.

Jesus. Rise your level of needs.

You guys are alright Poland, don't go to Russia tomorrow :^)

Well moscowians are the most demanding group, bastards get everything and support government the least. Rest of the country hates them so much.

That was a great read, thank you user.

Patton was fucking shit and was hated by his own staff as well as the allies. The Soviets respected him because of his conviction to win battles despite huge casualties

>Rest of the country hates them so much.

bs

>When you get into a car "accident" and your gun "accidentally" discharges and kills you

Why is Poland so based?

>moscowians
Ivan where is your culture?

Well i'm sure everyone would vote to keep their taxes in regions instead of sending them to Moscow. Which would result in Moscow falling apart. In fire.
What should i call them?

>Well moscowians are the most demanding group,

That's why they vote for mr Navalny

>2106▶
>
>Well i'm sure everyone would vote to keep their taxes in regions instead of sending them to Moscow. Which would result in Moscow falling apart. In fire.
> (You)
>What should i call them?
Moskal apes? hahahahahhah
well I think Muscovites is quite common when using western standards but if you transliterate I would go with Maskvichy or something like that not sure what you were going for.

Who is a useless populist. As i said, there's no way to make situation better. Nobody offers anything useful.

As one ukranian politician at Maidan time said, "our rulers got the right to steal and exploit the public and that right they will not give to us [[them]] peacefully!"

Ivan stop philosophy you are only good for drink Vodka.Curse whoever freed your your dirty serf ancestors.