Ask a chechen alpha anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZStMWYh0VTM
youtu.be/H4rJfMScvi8
youtu.be/K40fRixsqUU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iceland
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to see your beard

Why are Chechens so bold when there are several of them, and such cowards alone?

(From real experience, by the way)

When will Russia invade your sharia - law shithole and genocide your fellow chechenians?

Do chechen give their kids muslim names?

Are you the faggot studying in France?

Why are you faggots all short, monkey tier methheads?

Why are you a beta faggot?

do you dance the lezginka dance with your bros?

I would if I find one

how many of these threads do you make in a day?
how many dicks do you suck in a month on average?
how do you live knowing your mom is a whore?
why haven't you killed yourself yet?
why are you shitting up my chinese cartoon forum with your drivel?

Your Muslim pop music is catchy as fuck.

Also, is this a typical Chechen wedding, where did these scumbags looking mofos get all these nice cars?
youtube.com/watch?v=ZStMWYh0VTM

How do you feel about russia occupying Chechnya.

>1 post by this ID
>thread made 37 minutes ago

>ask a chechan fried chicken anything

It is impossible to occupy what was never a state, chuhnya

probably busy doing alpha things

>What is alania

Kek we had a civilised society while you mouth breathers were living in mudhuts with your pigs that's why everybody calls you "white niggers"

I was eating, now I'm back, ask away

We'll have independence sooner or later

Putin must be delusional to think he broke our spirit

>Implying

Yes

>inb4 hurr durr mudslim kill yourself

Islam is the ultimate redpill you degenerated fucks, just look at your countries which are dying by the hands of ((((sjws)))) and ((((gay)))) degeneracy

>we had a civilised society
And where this civilized country disappeared?
answer is: Natural selection has devoured.
So shut up and graze the sheep further, "civilized Alan"

Yeah sure ruski pidorashka it's actually the other way around

We don't care if you are alone or with hundreds of your friends , if you cross over line and disrespect us we will tear you a second asshole, just like we did back in chechnya being outnumbered 1 to 100

youtu.be/H4rJfMScvi8

you dont drink alcohol or do drugs? how do you party with friends? Mountain Dew?

these guys are immensely celebrated in chechnya, huh?

He bought you as whores. What kind of spirit are you blathering there?

this nigga is literally chechen wolverine

>It's the one hiding in Germany
>calls himself a Chechen
Bce твoи бpaтья в Paккe, a ты тyт щитпocтишь. Пoшёл бы хoть мypтaдa зapeзaл.

>>we had a civilised society
>And where this civilized country disappeared?
Last time I checked chechnya was still on the map m8 as it has been for over 15000 years and will for thousands of years to come while your country is the most degenerated shithole to ever exist on this planet, russia only consists of golddigging materialistic whores ivankas and alcoholic yuris, you have aids levels of a 3rd world African shithole
>inb4 chechnya is under Russian rule
Kek yeah it is wink wink ;) we are doing what we want and putins keeping his mouth closed
>answer is: Natural selection has devoured.
Or maybe the countless empires who tried to eradicate us but failed miserable, from Mongols , turks to arabs and ruskies, we have fought off every foreign enemies

why are you muslims?

How does it feel yiur countrymen are known for being baby dick terrorist?

Oп, ктo ecли нe Кaдыpoв?

Aлco, пoчeмy в Чeчнe тaк мнoгo гeeв?

He bought kadyrov and kadyrov only and he gave him money which granted him temporarily might
Do you really think the current situation is forever? Because then you are up for a big surprise
Don't get me wrong I don't want another war with ruskies, because that's bad for both sides, I'd rather have some friendship than war

this, nothing more disgusting than diaspora in other countries like this german

>15,000 years
muslim "education"

bitch please, you barely were separating from your Circassian cousins 1,500 years ago

What exactly are chechens doing to gain their independence?

What a clever boy.
And now, name five, known to the whole world, Chechen composers, artists, writers, scientists.
I DARE YOU, "civilized Alan"

A religion is an ideology
Just like democracy, or communism
I may as well ask you why did you become a democracy?
Islam suited our traditions and culture well because it promotes a non degenerated way of living so we voluntarily accepted it

Fuck off Ruslan Chagaev

do you support isis? and do you identify with non-chechen muslims?

Why don't you and the Ruskies just focus on battling the west friendo.

I mean, what other nation has an entire islamic fighting force on their side that isn't by proxy or isn't already a muslim country.

The world fears the both of you.

Are you the whitest country that got deepthroated by the Mohammed meme?

>Islam suited our traditions and culture well
then your culture is shit

Did that hobbit looking bloke manage to kill all the fags before Ramalamadan?
And if he did can he come kill all the fags on this board now?

Kek we aren't a big nation you retard, how do you expect a language spoken by a million people to have worldwide audience and recognition?
Do you know any artists writers composers from Hawaii without googling it or the rock ?

If Chechens were so strong they would never have given in to the Islamic plague.

Nah I don't support them really, not because they are throwing faggots from roofs but because I don't really know what's going on there , no one really does

Nope, I actually hate arabs and other such roaches
I actually identify more as a European because I look like one and act like one, too bad that most Europeans have become degenerated cucks who willingly give their women to the niggers to breed

how old are you?

In my twenties

Would Chechen be better if it split from Russia? I personally think it would do better that way.

>MUH 60000000000 HISTORY
>FUCK OFF DON'T CALL ME OUT ON MY LACK OF ACHIEVMENTS
>I'M AN ALPHA! I SAID IT SO ITS TRUE!
you are, beyond doubt the single cringiest poster on Sup Forums. Even worse than /mlp/ or /r9k/.

as a muslim convert you sound like you believe in humans than Allah(SWT) and worship your race

>French cuck
>calling Islam a plague

Listen m8 Islam isn't the problem, it's the fucking arabs and roaches perverting it so it fits their narrative

The Islam chechens live is based on tradition, culture ,patriotism and national homogeneity and keeping your people in check by not letting them slide into degeneracy

>we aren't a big nation you
Your neighbors - Georgians, then a small nation, but for some reason they have a lot of Scientists, Artists, Composers etc..

Do you know why? Because they are not gangsters like you are.

Why? I believe in Allah swt and follow his rules and commands
It's no sin to love your people and it's also no sin to dislike people whose behaviour you deem degenerated, I see arabs marocs turks everyday on the streets smoking weed drinking and doing other degenerated shit and I'm disgusted by it
I don't have anything against arabs who take their religion serious and pray 5 times a day that not the kind I meant , but just look at Saudi Arabia, they are the most decadent people , they really behave like jews and act like they are God choosen people, and that's what I really dislike about them

Chechens are sissy homos with no cultural values. If you want to see normal White Islam - visit Albania or Bosnia
SPBP. What did you expect from those enriched with Mongolian, Arabic and kurdish seed?

You are prideful and put race above love, you have conformed what islam is to your desires and made it what pol whats christianity to be some anti racemixing thing. There is no race in islam

>SPBP
wut?

Even though I don't know single georgian artist or scientist maybe just maybe it is because stalin didn't kill off their intellectuals historians and artists and sent them off to sibiria killing off half of their population? Or maybe because they had a very long period of piece where they were able to develop and didn't had to deal with subhuman ruskies yet again killing off their intellectuals?

>if you cross over line and disrespect us we
>us we

And what happens if you are alone?
Surely you'll humbly beg for pissing, but do not beat you.

>Chechen kurdrapebaby literally complains about oppression
No wonder you hide in Germany, rootless sissy. Not even a chechen. just a subhuman mule in the new global economy

>And what happens if you are alone?
>Surely you'll humbly beg for pissing, but do not beat you.

Kek nope that's what Russian do

youtu.be/K40fRixsqUU

>they had a very long period of piece
yeeep.
The Georgians did not run through the mountains, plundering caravans, like your ancestors.
They built cities and developed crafts and arts.
And Stalin has nothing to do with it. Many Georgians came to success in the tsarist times.

This shitchen again.

Mediocre.

wrong dude

Was meant for you

A bunch of Strong Large Chechens beating one, weak, Russian.
Wow! You are so bold!

And when I, one-on-one, knocked out a Chechen in knockout, then immediately ran his kunaks and piled on me all the jackals in a pack.
I repeat the question. Why are you such a cowards?

T. Bodoshveli

Kek sure please name 5 of those gifted artist who are known throughout the world and also 5 scientists who made contributions to scientific world

Also Georgians are roaches in denial

T.mongol rape baby

what was chehen wolverine trying to explain to Ivan? can someone translate

there is nothing of value to rape out of chechens. not even white or European and never have been. Besides, you are not a Chechen, you are a subhuman mule

number of souvereign georgian countries: 1
Number of souvereign chechen countries: 0

>A bunch of Strong Large Chechens beating one, weak, Russian.
>bunch
It's literally one chechen beating some respect into one alcoholic yuri, check your eyes
>And when I, one-on-one, knocked out a Chechen in knockout, then immediately ran his kunaks and piled on me all the jackals in a pack.

Wow I totally believe you, did spiderman and batman come to your rescue and then you beat the evuuul bads chechens and saved the day? XDDDDDDDD

What do you guys think of Abhazs ?

T. Turk with Abhaz roots

Why are mountain races so weak minded and underdeveloped?

Russian alcohol was looking for weed ,
decided it was a good idea to ask the chechen

When are you scheduled for release? Do you have open betas? How stable are you right now?

Number of butthurt georgians in this thread : 3

Also we may not be officially independent but we are literally living by our own rules and russia is paying for our lifestyle :^)

Iceland is a monarchy, retard.

I heard you guys are chill so haven't heard anything bad from you guys

I'm actually German.
Stop annoying the Russians or we will cut your welfare

>defending the subhumans who raped and killed 4 million German civilians

The cuckness seems to be deeply rooted in your genes hans

>Iceland
>monarchy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iceland

>is an immigrant subhuman
Lol.immigrants are cucks

I don't know about the russians but I'm having a blast watching watching this autist make a fool of himself. this is like a real time cringe thread

>muritard educashion

Literally kill yourself you mongrel nigger

>. If you want to see normal White Islam - visit Albania

Albanian LARPing as a Russian or Bavarian living in Russia detected.

Tell that to your baltic diaspora faggot

>wikipedia
Yyeahh.... I'm going to need a better source.

He ain't a Russian - he is an Albozerg using a proxy

>german flag
checks out.

we raped and killed 20 Million of them. We're even, I guess.
Sometimes you have to stop killing and hating each other.
Maybe that could be a good leson for Chechnya.

Hey, I can make a picture with words that "prove" my point too, retard.
Until you provide a source, I'm just going to ignore your post.

>being such a cuck
Please try to consider suicide at least once. Uncle Adolf is rolling from his grave.

But you are a Serb. Serb is lower than a rat

>we raped and killed 20 Million of them. We're even, I guess.

Most of them were killed by stalin himself

>Sometimes you have to stop killing and hating each other.
I agree.
>Maybe that could be a good leson for Chechnya.
Yes, sure but tell that to ruskie subhumans, they have been waging war against us for over 400 years, it wasn't the chechens invading russia, it wasn't the chechens bombing Kreml and killing their president with a missile, it wasn't chechens killing pillaging and raping Russian civilians in their homes
The aggression never came from our side it always came from the russians who wanted to gain might over the strategically important Caucasus and it's resources

But you are nonwhite West Asian subhumans. Your lives don't matter. Russia did nothing wrong. It's only moral to torutre and kill nonwhites

We have the likes of you and some Georgians here in Greece. You are totally scum, thieves, thugs, killers, drug dealers. We had some Greeks employing Georgians in their restaurant, in some incidents Georgians killed the restaurant owners for money. You should be gassed, and all Greeks hiring Georgian employees should be gassed too.