Never stop winning

MSM on meltdown watch, Temps critical. If trump gets 1 extra scotus pick, liberalism is dead for 40 years. Eat shot faggot liberals, I hope you all kill yourselves

I actually think Trump should actually keep a 4/5 split. His 4D chess should have him nominate Merak Garland. That'll just confuse the shit out of both the GOP and Dems. And he can really stick it to the democrats that he's a "uniter"

And besides as long as the judge is smart it doesn't matter. Judges tend to vote together with no fear of repercussions. Look at Edwards. he actually voted for Obamacare.

Two scoops. Two judges. Executive privilege.

Garland is a ruse, staunchly anti 2nd amendment. It would be a hilarious nomination though

If he replaces Kennedy with Garland say goodbye to your gun rights.

Yea a sort of centrist democrat would make a interesting pick

And Kegan is pro 2nd amendment. So again judges don't matter as long as they do their job.

With replacements for Scalia, Kennedy, and Ginzberg, Trump will be setting the clock back to 1955. Thank God.

I'm in favor of a 4/5 split, personally. The last time a president stacked the Supreme Court, it didn't work out so well. These people need to retire. I swear Ruth Buzzy Ginsberg will retire when she dies. She ain't leavin, ever.

Kennedy will be a huge seat. He is a swing vote on the court. If Trump puts a bona fide conservative in his place he will have indisputably shifted the court to the right for a long time to come. And that ancient crone Ginsburg is getting up there too. Imagine if he got to replace Kennedy AND Ginsburg before he leaves?

what are these fucking reddit-posts
you dont concede when youve got all the cards
fuck what the leftists think jfc
you think theyre gonna go 'oh trumps not so bad after all' if they put up a leftist in the SCOTUS?

fucking retards

>before he leaves

Never happening

Yeah, but Trump ain't gonna' be there forever. What's to keep the next president from appointing more judges, or keeping the number 10? I'm all for telling the Leftists to BITE ME, but there is a future to consider.

Read her dissent. She says it's settled law and unless congress votes to repeal the 2nd amendment, it doesn't matter her opinion on guns or the 2nd amendment.

Stack the damn thing. Don't give them anything. The shit they pull constantly. Nothing.

How can anyone be pro or con an amendment?
It's s perfect document.
Why do mouth breathers think they know better than our founding fathers??

Why would he do that? He has no reason to nominate a judge that isn't going to do what he wants. He doesn't need to play the popularity game anymore, it doesn't matter, the media will demonize whatever he does, no matter what.

WASN'T TWO SCOOPS ENOUGH

DRUMPFL

"But it's a living document, derp." (Worst concept to be introduced, ever.)

Interesting digits, interesting topic, TWO SUPREME SCOOPS. Quality thread here

>gee donny, why did your country let you pick TWO judges?
>THEY'RE RIPPING US OFF, JEB. YOU'RE A BIG, FAT MESS.

So? You can have as many judges in the court as you want

jej - well memed

???
He should weaken his hand in exchange for nothing?

He isn't going to win democrats no matter what you dumb reddit constitutional centrist mong. Go back to your Oathkeepers.

Two walls.

Canada sucks too.

He gets a huge exchange of being way more popular. He also gets to use it to hold it against the democrats in 2020. He can keep going on and on about how he's a president for everyone. There's actually a lot of benefits going against party lines and really shaking up the environment. and he'll still have the majority of the 5 side. There's really little harm in keeping it 4/5.

>What's to keep the next president from appointing more judges

Nothing; judges are always politicized. Best to stack the court in your ideologue's favor.

Fucking leftist infiltrators "advising what's good for you goy".

Fucking "if you elect your enemies, you win".

>if you give your enemy exactly what the want, you win
t. r*ddit-on-Sup Forums 2017

Stop sucking liberal dick trying to appease them.

This.

King Nigger stacked everything he got his paws on with the most extreme leftists he could find. Fuck Em, one good turn deserves another. Make them squeal

kill yourself "Templar"

I'm hoping that's the big surprise of the second term campaign

No Kennedy and With probably won't last 4 years.. The future is so bright we don't need eyes where we're going.

Those were pretty bad nominations. Sotomeyer wasn't someone I wanted to see on the court. Too young, too liberal.

what? gorsuch will be on the bench for at least 25 years
if trump can appoint another gorsuch or 2 or 3, then they will be there till we're nearing retirement

and all that time in between is what matters
the FUCK is wrong with you

(((Retarded Leftist of the Day)))

Award goes to...

>all these faggots crying about muh strategy
>no, don't stack the court with conservatives, gotta look good for the dems come 2020

Newsflash you gigantic fucking faggots, Trump nominating Merrick (Faggot) Garland WILL NOT convince a single fucking Democratic nigger cum guzzler to vote for him. Not a single goddamn one. What it WILL do is piss off Trump's own base.

These justices are there for life. If Kennedy and Ginsburg retire and Trump picks their replacements, it will be a leftist apocalypse for the next 25-30 years, at least.

Think of 2020? FUCK YOU JEWS, I'm thinking of 2100.

Nah, this is the prize. The "I am so confident Shillary will win I won't retire" bitch right here. 84 years old. If she dies, and she prolly will, Trump stacks the court for probably a generation.

>Kennedy retires and is replaced by solid conservative
>Ruth Bader Ginsberg dies of a stroke after reading a Trump tweet
>Trump puts Ted Cruz on the supreme Court

>Repeal Roe vs Wade, force commiefornia to defend the second amendment, remove gay marriage, nation wide CWP, gut the civil Rights act, invalidate all the liberal overreach and rein in their state governments.

>Most liberals have died of anyurisms/suicide or have been institutionalized by this point

Can you see it, over that horizon. Immortality! Take it

>Think of 2020? FUCK YOU JEWS, I'm thinking of 2100.
10/10

Haha, you guys are like beta orbiters in politics.

>If... If we give them what they want, maybe t-they will be l-loyal !

Didn't you learn anything from leftism ? Feminism ? Transgenderism ?

They will never, ever be you allies. They will use you, and the second they see you as a problem, they will turn against you.

Because the MSM and the lefties will absolutely listen to anything he has to say without being biaised. Ever. Even in the face of hard facts.

Of course, we believe you.

fprp

>>Kennedy retires and is replaced by solid conservative
>>Ruth Bader Ginsberg dies of a stroke after reading a Trump tweet
>>Trump puts Ted Cruz on the supreme Court
>>Repeal Roe vs Wade, force commiefornia to defend the second amendment, remove gay marriage, nation wide CWP, gut the civil Rights act, invalidate all the liberal overreach and rein in their state governments.
>>Most liberals have died of anyurisms/suicide or have been institutionalized by this point

+ Mandatory National Service on this soil
- Oath Queefers can go join the UN

the democrats will block every nomination until 2020

The Democrats cant block a nomination as they do not hold the senate and they have zero chance of holding the senate in 2018. In fact, the Republicans reduced the requirement to nominate a justice to a simple majority specifically to stop them from blocking it.

Don't think Dems have the representation in Congress to put up any meaningful resistance. Republicans made quick work of Democrats attempts to filibuster and block Goursch's confirmation.

Trump has had his own CC permit; if anything, reciprocity going nationwide w/i 8 years.

Imagine the autistic screeching from California, Jew York and Chicago when the new and improved supreme Court GUTS all of the unconstitutional laws they have been fighting for decades to enact.

>Ted Cruz
why do I keep seeing this? Why would anyone on Sup Forums want fucking Ted Cruz anywhere near that much power?

(you)

cuz he's a hard right winger teatard

teatards suck as presidents but they'd be ideal for SCOTUS

Bump

Originalist on interpreting the Constitution. He'd be writing opinions from an office, not in front of cameras handling face to face interactions, so his numb social skills and general weakness would not be a liability.

It's funny because with the Scalia/Gorsuch pick they just straight got fucking bullied out of it, when it was rightfully theirs.

Stood there like impotent cucks for a year or whatever while it was taken from them.

This. Hardcore conservatives are not good at governing as much as they are at Law and order. Even though Cruz is in Israels pocket he is still a conservative and young enough to be a thorn in libtard sides for years on scotus

>o his numb social skills and general weakness would not be a liability.

ahh how I miss that cunt

I remember even in the primaries where we jizzed over the Trump/Cruz run for a little while

can I have a delegate pelase?

haha. Nope.jpg. Worst idea ever. This is a once in a lifetime chance to change the course of America that far exceeds 4 to 8 years. Trump isn't making any new friends, he has his base, the evangelicals, and swathes of the white working class the Democrats have fed to the dogs.

If you haven't been paying attention, nobody gives a fuck about fair, just get the fucking job done.

reddit

Giving leftists anything at all, even water in a desert, is a mistake.

Bump

Liberals are terrible when it comes to elections for congress. Thats why they try to legislate from the judicial branch (9th circuit). Ensuring a conservative supreme court will be pretty bad for them.

Dems wouldn’t want Garland cause Trump picked him. LMFAO it would be fun to watch their mental gymnast in action to demand someone different.

I expected Cruz not Gorsuch

DAHMIT GRONULD BLUMPF IMPEACH IMMEDIATELY. THIS IS ALMOST AS BAD AS HAVING TWO SCOOPS.

Bump

Keep them from ever getting back. Eliminate the party and make the two parties neocon and libertarian.

I agree. I guess all I'm thinking here, with the "stack the court" argument is... And then what? Then again... Oh, hell. Maybe he should. I want to be all, "but it sets a bad precedent" or "what will the next president do" but when I really think about it, maybe it's what we need to turn this "progressive" shit around. The liberal judges are clearly going to stay there until they rot and die. They are not retiring anytime soon.

You mean fascist and libertarian.

Neocohens get sent back to Israel.

>4d Chess

This narrative was BTFO after Assad gassed 6 gorillion rapefugees.

RBG isn't gonna make it another 8 years.

Bump

Distinct possibility. She's virtually on her death bed.

God I fucking hope so Conservative Supreme Court for a generation fuck yeah

Oh no, but i have to have my legal buttsex whenever i want it
Damnit drumpf, how could you do this to me?

To be honest even if he fails at everything else if he manages to accomplish that, then it was all worth it.

Agreed gonna be honest here this is the main reason for me voting for him.

>mfw King of the SCOTUS

Even as a conservative this president is pretty fucking shit. I doubt he will get anything done that doesn't benefit him and his Saudi Arabia comrades.

>nobody gives a fuck about fair, just get the fucking job done
This. Crush democrats and suck the marrow out of their bones. They would have the same treatment in store for you were they able to.

Bump.

>Even as a conservative
no your not shekelsberg

This post is all-around retarded, from suggesting picking a moderate for no real reason, to calling Roberts "Edwards".

If it was 2019 and Democrats had majority control of the U.S. Senate, your idea might carry some water. But in 2017, with a GOP majority in the Senate? Fuck off.

If dubz, Trump will have at least 3 SCOTUS pics in his first term.

Bump

How about you take a log of shit and shove it down your own throat instead

This is the dumbest thing ive ever seen.

It doesn't matter what the fuck Trump does, liberals are gonna call him an evil KKK Nazi

liberals deserve absolutely nothing except misery and suffering, so he should elect someone as far-right as possible just to cause more tears

How about he picks Hitler instead

This is the deluded left. This is the party that has lost the presidency, Montana, Georgia, and that's just the beginning of the 2018 blue domino fall. Go ahead, after your impeachment shilling fails, try the tactic that Trump should be a "uniter" which somehow means giving them traitor O's scotus pick. You will get another hard-line 2nd amendment judge and god willing voter reform that decimates your urban voting block. Get Garland? You're getting a rope.

Death odds before 2021:
Ginsburg: 36%
Kennedy: 33%
Breyer: 28%
Thomas: 17%
Alito: 10%
Roberts: 6%
Sotomayer: 3%
Kagan: 3%

Any liberal: 57%
Two liberals: 13%
Three liberals:

The Democrats would turn it back around on Garland and manage to taint his nomination for the simple reason that he would be Trump's pick. Garland would probably be pressured not not accept the nomination anyway.

Absolutely. The number one reason to vote for him was the vacant SCOTUS seat, and the potential that he could appoint a couple more.