How could you let the country go to shit Sup Forums?

How could you let the country go to shit Sup Forums?

>no bees

>2008
>good time
being sheltered must be nice

>2008
>good times
This person was very clearly not an adult during that time

>2008
>bush literally left office with a 'fuck you'
Well to be fair I was only 7 after 9/11 happened and I still thought life was great

>oh boy the economy is in the shitter but at least we have a nigger president, so progressive
nice meme

>2008
>good times
Kek

>No bees
The bee dying meme has been pushed for since 2005 at least. Maybe if that fat cow had a garden instead of eating at McFatties every day she would see we still have plenty of bees and pollinators around.

>losing life's savings in housing market
>good times

>2008
>Massive financial crash
>Millions of Americans affected
>Standard of living collapses across the nation, world
>Warmongering failure president elected

Yeah, I guess it was pretty good?

To be fair they say "historical" not "good." It was indeed a historically horrible depression.

>Warmongering failure president elected

why do people say this? Sandniggers literally blew up the twin towers, were we suppose to be like France and just hug and let it go? Fuck you

Twitter: 50% brain damage, 50% retard, 50% SJW

nigger we were supposed to be out of the middle east by 2012 guess where are troops are atm

>2008
>good
HAHAHA, my parents lost their jobs in that year, shit year for everybody,global economy almost enter in collapse.

There are more bees and more species of bees in my area than ever before, fucking lel

> we were supposed to be out of the middle east by 2012
Nigger didn't do his job. What else is new?

Literally every person I know keeps bees and they just randomly find new swarms everywhere that they capture with some sort of vacuum cleaner device and put into an empty hive to increase their stock. Someone finds a random swarm just hanging out in a tree somewhere at least once a week. Therefore, I conclude that there is no bee shortage. One guy has over 200 hives now.

there are no bees or medicine, apparently

Wait until you get antibiotic resistance occurs. You'll be going back into the middle ages in no time while the non Americans progress into the future without brakes

Tell me about it. I have much greater variety of birds hopping around my back garden. it is like an Eden. Amazing.

>implying obama did anything for the bee population
>implying hillary would have
These people gove way too much credit to politicians. Please let Calexit happen.

Well that settles it I guess

>There were billions of bees in the world before 2008
>There are still billions of bees in 2017
>Therefore, I conclude that a long-term decline is not happening

Bee problem solved by Sup Forums,

Next: Holohoax

100% attention whores

if people keep this up then things should be fine at least, go bees!