Brit/pol/ - D I E D F O R N O T H I N G edition

>Required reading for stupid Americans
pastebin.com/nhTNFfMC

>Queens Speech Bill-by-bill Quick Rundown
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40339564

>EU leaders says UK offer could 'worsen situation'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40378913

>Darren Osborne charged with terrorism-related murder and attempted murder following Ramavan incident
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40381794

>More than 800 homes in tower blocks in Camden evacuated because of fire safety concerns
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40389148

>Norman Lamb not standing for Lib Dem leader because he's a Brexiteer
libdemvoice.org/no-normtroopers-this-time-norman-lamb-wont-stand-for-leader-54692.html
archive.is/948zZ

>HS2 and WCML bidders revealed (First will always be BTFO after last time)
expressandstar.com/news/transport/2017/06/23/three-rivals-bidding-for-hs2-and-west-coast-franchise/
archive.is/DtZrg

>Police confirm fire started by a fridge
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40380584

>Survivors of London's Grenfell Tower fire are to be rehomed in a luxury development in the heart of Kensington, the government has said.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40357280

>Show us where you are at all times goy
telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/06/23/police-issue-child-safety-warning-snapchat-maps-update-reveals/
archive.is/I6p5A

>US lying about Best Korea
bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-40377543

>Prince Phillip still in hospital
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40380140

>Tories accused of breaching electoral law (Again)
thelondoneconomic.com/news/tories-embroiled-new-potential-election-fraud-scandal/23/06/
archive.is/2a3mq

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basilica_of_St_Denis#Kings
youtu.be/KNPzlFivd3M
twitter.com/gimblemusk/status/878647631404257280
youtube.com/watch?v=GjpI6tmIQco
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2174473/Library-Congress-color-photos-American-children-1940s.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wKbU8B-QVZk
youtu.be/CNUFpvW2fv4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bbc trying a bit hard

shit wrong pic that aint jo cox

Anyone else find the idea of Glastonbury completely unappealing?

should homosexuals be tolerated in the far-right

Foo fighters are doing alright.

reposting

circa 2013 they demolished a church that was rebuilt in 1800 as a memorial for victims of the "infernal columns", the revolutionary French army that was tasked with genocide of the vendéen people, and who made it their method of rounding up women and children into churches then setting fire to the building, to build a shopping mall.

First for Supreme Leader Corbyn

only as a argument against muslims
when their gone they have to get back in the closet

#FreeRightly

Lads, just cheated on my gf with my bf. Feels good.

>spouting out shite thats 2 decades old and it still sounds fresh

the absolute state of rock 'n roll.

I remember buying their debut album in the 90's... I thought we would have flying cars by now

What are the chances of another election this year lads?

Homosexuals yes. Homosexuality no.

The image I posted was actually of some French place over time

>LATE NIGHT RUN TIME

N O T H I N G
O
T
H
I
N
G

I'm trans, is that ok?

We
Are
Doomed

Tolerated yes, but make it clear they cannot be married in the Christian tradition.

At least it's comfy weather now

lads just got cheated on by my bf

Its like the Nuremberg rallies for hippies

>hey kids. Im down with the kids man...watch me pour a pint....suckers love mps drinking alcoholic beverages

Your sexual inclinations should stay behind closed doors and not revealed publicly.

Homosexuality should be discouraged as much as possible.

I'd rather we build walls

Middle class wankers pretending they are bohemians for a weekend, while sleeping in £200 pond tents and wearing designer wellies.

Bunch of poser cunts.

I enjoyed running when it was hot, sweated like a pig

>being far-right
but yes

Lads, my bf just cheated on me with my gf's bull. Feels bad.

Fucking cringe.

Have a Nigel to cleanse the palette.

As long as they don't proselytize.
Homosexuality is a non desirable quality. It can be tolerated but not encouraged.

Genuinely? Dump the cunt

you will be burned on the day of the rope.

homosexuals can't help themselves...but you can. you're worse

Definitely another one by November. I'm sticking to my claim.

Boom bridges?
Muslims got that covered.

yes Bobigny is now a 90% or so muslim town in the 93, Seine Saint-Denis, department of France, that contains both the highest density of muslims, crime, as well as the resting place of almost all our kings since Clovis in the early 6th century.

>All but three of the Kings of France are buried in the basilica [of Saint Denis], as well as a few other monarchs. The remains of the earlier monarchs were removed from the destroyed Abbey of St Genevieve.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basilica_of_St_Denis#Kings

It was probably done on purpose by the Freemasons

We
Must
Be
Mad

>youtu.be/KNPzlFivd3M

Come over, I'm very handsome.

Getting absolutely styled on

twitter.com/gimblemusk/status/878647631404257280

>The state of that beard
Kek, has Michael Eavis converted to the religion of peace?

REMINDER: DEREGULATION OF THE FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS UNDER THATCHER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR RECURRING FINANCIAL CRISES

IT ENCOURAGES THE PEOPLE WHO RUN THEM TO IGNORE SYSTEMIC RISK, THUS INCREASING THE PROBABILITY OF A COLLAPSE

IT MAKES THE MARKET EVEN MORE INEFFICIENT THAN IT ALREADY IS

>fridge with door to the wall

how backwards were the people living in this tower?

Wrong.

That's an exceptionally dapper Nige if I do say so myself.

I'm in a nostalgic mood now

Where can Brit/pol/ start its own micronation like sealand?
Would anyone be up for doing this?

>O'Fence

I don't think allowing it is unreasonable provided it is never flashed about in people's faces.
Like some faggots who wave about the lgbt flag.

That's pretty disgusting, was there no protest?

It's probably only a matter of time before it starts happening here.

>blaming Thatcher and not Reagan

you in the attached picture

Suave Nigel

no no that's the chick from the refugee picture not Jo Cox

"Mood" is bullshit, so is "anger".

We need a real righteous and religious rage, all as an underpinning of knowledge of who we are as a race.

The only people we have coming together are fucking football fans. FOOTBALL! Are they going to don the colours and die for Manchester City, so its light can continue to shine?

Not an argument and you know it.

Babs?

Yeah I stopped arm wrestling at the end of 17.
I had been /fit/ since 15 and thus always capable of beating most people. There were though always a few who were as strong as me. By the time I was 17, arm-wrestling another 17-year old with strong arms basically wrecked my arm for a week. Didn't snap or anything; just had terrible shooting pains up it. I won though. Though he didn't injure himself losing. After that, and also realising how relatively easy it is to snap or dislocate bones, I stopped.

>building bridges with walking areas wide enough to fit cars

seriously though it's like you guys were asking for an attack

I'm blaming Thatcher because she brought supply side economics here.

Fucks sake man. It just gets worse and worse.

JUST

>woman just walking around it on her phone

Normalisation has been achieved.

>allowing people to evaluate their own potential risk rather than having banks comb through your financial history

I'll take Reagan's plan

we don't bother enforcing the borders, now we just create little mini borders around everything on the inside of the country to be on the safe side

The neighbourhood where Charles Martel is buried is apparently mostly Muslim now.
Oh the ironing.
As Douglas Murray puts it: If Martel arose from his tomb and walked around, he'd conclude that he'd lost his war all those centuries ago.

European leaders have essentially welcomed the conquest of Europa.

>Annie O'Fence
>O'Fence

Fucking hell, that can't be real.

Unrelated but...

youtu.be/KNPzlFivd3M

>Ein Reich, Ein Volk, Ein Ticket

youtube.com/watch?v=GjpI6tmIQco

:'(

imagine how this will go
>After several threads of agueing we finallly decide of a desserted island in the Caribbean
>Day comes and only half of the people that said would go start sailing
>half accediently sail to the canary islands and get confused
>half get to the island
>be too akward to speak to eachother
>people wonder if the people they see are local or the people from britpol
>we go on our phones on britpol to speak to eachother
>someone trys to grab prubes tits and gets slapped
>no one has any idea how to farm
>we starve

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2174473/Library-Congress-color-photos-American-children-1940s.html

Notice how the people look more physically developed. I wonder what the obesity rates were back then

youtube.com/watch?v=wKbU8B-QVZk

>Some decent bands.
>Bellend audience.

BUILD WALLS

>He doesn't fix the door to he wall use the body of the fridge as an XXXL door.

You may aswell just give up eating food at this point.

Yeah it's not like the current Westminster Bridge was built in 1862 before cars were invented or anything.

I can farm.

I can also craft and mine.

REMINDER
IN THE 90'S WE DISCOVERED WE CAN CALCULATE RISK, THEREFORE, BET AGAINST RISK AND NEVER LOSE.

Can we start putting information about the Kalergi plan and The Charlemagne prize in the OPs so all the newfags who keep asking "why is Europe doing this to itself?!" with exasperated disbelief understand the truth and stop asking that question, please?

Shit wrong video.

youtu.be/CNUFpvW2fv4

My little tin-foil-hat theory is that they put all the migrants in the locations of government (London now majority non-native) in order to protect themselves against angry native reprisals. Thatcher put gates on Downing Street to keep the proles out, and then an organic fence was put up around the government in our capital city.

You'd rather have a system with enormous risk built into it?

The result of this system is that risk taking is underpriced, so there's more of it than there would be in any reasonable system. This means that there will inevitably be massive and deep recurring economic crises.

This, combined with quasi-religious beliefs in self regulating markets and so on, which is pure fantasy, help to accelerate and deepen these collapse when they do happen.

Oh jeez Rick, I dunno, I don't think the people will want hear that

i can make a whistle out of a birch branch

fukken kek

Seriously, imagine May at Glastonbury though lad.

>lefties fawning over an old, white, rich man

These people.

kek nice troll

Risk exists, therefore to claim you can never lose is a fool's game.

I would agree with you if you were talking about the spergy autists on regular Sup Forums, but I think we are a bit more capable even if just a bit. But your right that none of us would no much about farming and that but I think we could learn and have a semi-functional system

I could watch ray all day.

>put all the migrants in the locations of governmen
the 40% of london that are poor migrants are in ghettos that the politicans would never go to and away from goverment buildings. The areas that the politicians live in are mostly british with a few rich europeans and indians.

50'000 is a deluge, 500,000 is a flood. If you compare that to teh easy euopean Jewish migration which was about 100,000 over 40 years, and involved all ages from babies to OAPs, 50,000 migrants that are all in the same demographic is a deluge.

This is never mentioned when people talk about immigration - demographics. If you consider actual refugees, they will all be either children, women or elderly and so wont have a huge impact on a demogaphic.

However, economic migrants are usually men of between 20 and 40, who will then send for wives and have 3+ children. This is why London has quickly become a white minority city in less that 50 years.

How's that Iran-Contra plan?
Also by removing regulatory frameworkd you put the thieves in charge of the bank. Literally. They create asset bubbles and when they fuck up they cry
>Muh Socilaism
And get a fat bailout.

Heads they win
Tails, you the American Taxpayer, Lose.

pardon me I thought Brits would've seen this coming because they are the absolute smartest people in the world who can read minds and time travel

at least that's what you guys say in these threads