Why do young white men with low self esteem flock to rightwing ideologies?

Why do young white men with low self esteem flock to rightwing ideologies?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/01/10/conservatives-really-are-better-looking-research-says/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>jews
>white

I don't know, why do shills spend 24/7 shitting up this board? Payment? Some kind of automation? The utter butt hurt at being realizing you are on the losing side?

>flock to right wing
Take a good long look at the left wing,and tell me it isn't filled with white Knight betas
Both sides have their shiteaters,pic related

SWOOOOLLE LEEEFFFFT

degenerates become skinheads/neo-nazis because their only redeeming trait is being white. underage fags become le epic alt-right trolls because they're kids and think it's funny

They don't, and you knew that retard

Leftwing ideologies attract the bottom gutter-tier white males

That's easy...lack of pussy.

>pic related
>right wing

Why does the leftwing attract so many numales?

The most contemptible and pathetic orbiters are left wing, the type to try and tear down the guys who do better than them. This is the nature of Communism, a bunch of betas trying to tear down other men that they cannot compete with.

>The reactionary right scream for a rugged and manly authenticity because they are the most domesticated people in existence. They wilt in horror at a few kids in hoodies or a few students who don’t approve of what they have to say because a lifetime of bourgeois morality and the comforts of a life built on imperial superprofits have made them biddable, tail-wagging, snarling but tamed

They don't. They flock to leftism which gives them an excuse for their inadequacies.

because they're unable to think for themselves and find comfort is being told what to do and how to think, same reason people flock to leftwing ideologies

only centrists are free but they get caught in the cross fire from you autists

I swear most are wearing fake glasses.

Why do most Canadians have AIDS

>tfw could probably beat up everyone in this thread

>Why do young white men with low self esteem flock to rightwing ideologies?

>implies left wing betas have high self-esteem

pure edginess

Because they're bitter and sexual frustrated. Possibly gay

They don't. They flock to left wing ideologies. Young white men with high self esteem turn right eventually. They believe in their own abilities, and advocate for their own interests. That's what a confident man does. Weak-willed, pathetic losers are the ones on their knees begging mamma government to handle all their problems.

Leave the cities. Go out into the rural areas where men shoot guns for fun, camp in the wilderness for days, fish, hunt, and ride dirtbikes for recreation. What political ideology do they hold?

Young white men are either avid Trump fans or listen to Chapo.

There is no inbetween.

They dont. They flock to right-wing memes.

>Ideologies are still beyond their comprehension

because tehy're alpha

this. thanks for existing. saged because op is a jew.

Why do young white men with low self esteem and zero practical/social skills flock to leftwing ideologies?

Hey! Traps aren't gay.

Hes a typical left wing liberal antifa faggot.

>low self esteem

don't project and dont post pictures of yourself.

>leader of the swole left
This is the man in charge of turning the left into alphas.

jew mad, bro?

Whatever happened to the swole left?

but in reality it's not a bad question
In Uni and mostly everywhere, the guys that wear the Trump hat or try to show off the whole KEKistan thing are 'usually' cringy looking weird guys.

>dat pick

Average russian hacker flat

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

They're like 87% gay

WHITE COUNTRIES FOR THE WHITES, ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS! (and all their human and natural resources for the whites!)

They didn't even know their resources existed, you cuck faggot. Look up what happened when the Iranians nationalized their oil industry and kicked out the US and UK.
>spoiler alert: they couldn't even fucking extract it

The same reason they flock to leftwing ideologies.

Why do young white men with low self esteem flock to left wing ideologies?

>They didn't even know their resources existed
So? Those resources are still in THEIR lands. Whether their resources go to waste or not is their own business. You can't have it both ways.

>spoiler alert: they couldn't even extract it
Cletus, just because you can't please your wife doesn't mean you owe Tyrone a crack at her.

>1 post by this ID

fpbp

Their parents divorce traumatized them.
Feminism neutered them at birth.
American education system failed them.

>their lands
Most of the land was uninhabited or scarcely inhabited when Europeans showed up, you insufferable faggot. In the case of Iran, they permitted westerners to be there. Stop trying to fit in with the cuck talk, you little bitch. It's painfully obvious that you're outside of your tumblr comfort zone.

not all of them. just the dipshits.

>Take a good long look at the left wing,and tell me it isn't filled with white Knight betas
Both sides have their shiteaters,pic related

Take a good long look at the right wing,and tell me it isn't filled with white supremists betas who can't walk into the hood without pissing their pants.

Every alpha muscular, vagina destroying male is right wing...liberal white males are betA

because women and the blacks who fuck them should be controlled private property

>strawman

They need to align themselves with something bigger, just like patriotism. It's not new that this has been noticed.

Based stick man

fuckin checked truth

>why

Why do uggos flock to leftwing ideologies?
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/01/10/conservatives-really-are-better-looking-research-says/

That's a walking virtue signal

Why do young women, homosexuals, the mentally ill, and beta males flock ylto left wing ideologies?

Also, trump is a meme