Are you ready for this fine Celtic specimen to put Monkeyweather to sleep and usher a new era of white nationalism...

Are you ready for this fine Celtic specimen to put Monkeyweather to sleep and usher a new era of white nationalism, a new reich?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YzoMSgBzjsI
youtube.com/watch?v=LEyyiSYdpRQ&t=352s
youtube.com/watch?v=jueeqBcWLYw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's going to take a dive in the first round.
Mark my words.

>Irish
>White

M80.

Moneyweather will lightly tap him with his glove, then run around wetting himself for a few round, then win on points.

Boxing is not fighting, it's a sport ruined by poor rules.

i like your BiFrost Norse symbol .im pretty happy my self

The irish aren't white, and he stands no chance against Mayweather.

why take a dive when the odds are already stacked against him 5:1? the safe bet LOSES a fixed fight you turd.

IF it were fixed, and that wouldnt surprise me because (((boxing))) has been dead for a long time, then it would be Floyd taking a dive. he may even be able to argue he was undefeated throughout his career, because the one loss came from an MMA fighter not a boxer.

Probably this. Anyone who thinks Mayweather can knock Conor out is fucking delusional.

Butthurt

are they boxing or is it a real fight ?

literally this

Boxing
And he has very little if any pro boxing experience. It's gonna be a slaughter, fun to watch however.

There is a vid of Connor sparring in preparation for this match and his sparring partner was making him look inept.

No, considering he's going to be destroyed since it's a boxing match.

This is all just to bring in money. No way boxing is going to allow their darling to lose to someone who isnt even in the professional sport.

Mayweather will win and both men will walk away even richer.

Who is Mayweather ?

youtube.com/watch?v=YzoMSgBzjsI

>jej

Gorgeous man

Never bank on something you can't control.

White man who hates Mayweather here

MacGregor is gonna get DESTROYED and is beyond retarded for agreeing to this match. The question isn't who will win, it is whether the Irishman's career will survive the loss

It'll be a nice payday for all involved however

About wat?

>British
>British
What goods do you bring from Tunis my fellow nigroid?

>degenerate scum
>calling out a country they cucked for centuries and in a 100 years became better than them

must feel pretty bad ahmed

>It'll be a nice payday for all involved however

this is the ONLY REASON they are doing it

He's a white nigger

Of course his career will survive, everyone is expecting him to lose so it's not going to matter much when he does. This is just a publicity stunt . If he wins it will be an insane boost to his profile , if he loses people will say "of course he lost, he is not a boxer and he we fighting the best in the world " and no-one will give a fuck

It's the only reason they fight any fight

Lmao daily "mcgregor is gonna win" thread. Then when he doesn't y'all are gonna be like "the nigger cheated!" "Mcgregor isn't a boxer!" And go back to hating blacks until the next time you can lose against them in competitive sports

Irish people are black by default so your point is le moot my le black kitty kat

The only reason he might win is age. Mayweather will win otherwise. MacGregor would easily win a non-boxing event, though.

These threads are made by jews and false flaggers to get white peoples hopes up for Gooby's inevitable loss, to destroy any momentum they have going.

Gooby won't beat floyd in boxing, and mayweather's too much of a bitch to make it a 2 fight deal where they also fight mma, where Conor can make full use of his skillset and make Floyd his pet bitch.

stop roleplaying you sad pasty faggot, trolling while pretending to be black says a lot more about you than you think.

just wait for that left hand, the human skull cannot handle conors left

How can you look at his ear and say he's gorgeous? He looks like he was sculpted from play-doh

Don't fucking reblog me you geek.
It's cauliflower ear you sheltered fag

because he has good strong high test facial aesthetics and the cauliflower ear is misshapen from taking blows to the ear because hes not a low test low bone density low muscle mass faggot like you, now go back to masturbating and watching anime you sack of shit

fuck off goof

Conor got outboxed by Nate Diaz
YOU are delusional if you somehow think Floyd doesn't finish him

lol monkey boy is getting slept

Conor got outboxed by Nate Diaz

kek bless you

Diaz didnt come close to outboxing conor, conor completely outboxed nate but nate can take the punishment. Any of those shots would have dropped any other top lightweight, Nates just a zombie.

I could defeat both with my superior intellect

he's gassed in many of these, but still, floyd is so much faster and has much better boxing defense. i still doubt this fight will happen, but if it does, it will not go well for conor

>A new reich
>led by a c*lt

>calling a boxing match a fight

i just realized he has brown eyes
what happened there

whats the deal about this irish in the manlet category, a Croat is already the heavyweight ufc champion youtube.com/watch?v=LEyyiSYdpRQ&t=352s

Floyd will dance around and throw a few jabs to win on points, like he always does

Prepare to be let down like when he fought Pacquiao

mystic mac is a fraud and a wigger Jew. he worships money and Mammon . he is the embodiment of all that they want u to aspire to. love of the flesh and money, greed . he is baphomet

He goes down in round 2

>potato nigger
>White

To top it off he's a fucking 4 foot manlet. Half the fucking people here could kick his ass

>IF it were fixed,
Mayweather wins
118-110 ,116-112, 116-112
Mayweather didn't win convincingly. But then again a challenger has to win convincingly. Pacquiao was off.

handkerchief and tie not matching. what a fashion faux-pas.

how will the manlet ever recover?

Two things, first straining during wrestling looks like you are doing nothing but in fact you are using a tremendous amount of effort and energy. Second MMA deals with a different range you are darting in and out not using lateral movement as often in favor of lunging forth and back. Meaning you are going to get a greater effective speed in boxing because of the range the set themselves at. Truth is this is really hard to call.

if slavs are white why are they so fuckin moley then? Literally ever pole or baltic person I have ever met. They all stink too, like they don't have any sense of hygiene..

>It'll be a nice payday

>Conor got outboxed by Nate Diaz

r u retarded?

>real fight
>2 guys in ring wearing gloves with mouth guards in

Pick one.

Conor out boxed Nate and nate has 40lbs on mayweather. Conor will have at least 15lbs on mayweather minimum when they step in the ring.

Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal: For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also. No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

—Matthew 6:19–21,24 (KJV)

>being a sodomite

Hell is for ever!

It's a straight up boxing match and he's up against an actual boxer. They have probably reserved a hospital bed for him already..

Where do you f*ckin nerds come from

Money is gonna regret relying on clinching.

Two niggers playing fisticuffs on live television. Nah, if I want to watch my nature shows I'll tune to National Geographic.

truly an enlightened one among us here

That you are the rape-babies of German, then French colonisers who colonised your land and your culture.
You call yourself Anglo-Saxon as if that was something to be proud of when 66% of your DNA is indigenous to the island. They made you forget your language and even renamed your country and its towns.
Then you allowed the Jews to rule over you and make you minority in your own capital city.
All you have to look forward to is a civil war with Muslims.

This.
Diaz always takes like three punches right to the face for the opportunity to throw four.

i wrestled. what i was disclaiming is that i know those wide, looping slow punches are coming from a gassed fighter. but even when he is fresh, he is waaaay slower than floyd and this will be immediately apparent if they ever fight and it isn't delayed ad infinitum by "injuries"

Hell some of those worlds strongest man types would be a real threat if they could have a boxers stamina. Imagine one of those fuckers landing a punch.

Facts (why Conor will win)
- a decade+ younger than Mayweather
- larger frame
- started career as boxer
- Mayweather is a dancer in the ring, he wins by avoiding clashes, Conor is a brutal savage trained to destroy when bell rings. Mayweather has never fought an opponent this aggressive
- Mayweather hasn't gotten a KO in more than a decade
- Conor is stronger and is a KO beast
- the 10" gloves argument is hot air. Conor is a born puncher, gloves don't weaken his power
- people bring up Michael Jordan whiffing at baseball for comparison, MMA vs boxing, when these sports are symbiotic. This is a fight, Conor is a fighter. Also, Bo Jackson and Neon Deon discount the "one sport, one master" nonsense
- Conor would never take a payday to get straight embarrassed, he's too cocky about his image, too confident and proud to taint his legacy at this young, prime age
- Mayweather is retired
- Mayweather was semi pressured to take the fight, due to Conor's shit talking and him being a white thug.
- Conor will have equal representation in the audience, crazy Irish fans vs Versace blacks. No "home" advantage audience for Floyd
- Floyd has declined mentally due to 49 fights. He's not as hungry as Conor either
- bell rings, Conor won't be boxing he will be attempting to literally kill Floyd, he will be the aggressor, all the "art" of boxing Floyd embraces goes into the trash
- the "leaked" sparring video is absolute fake-out shit, as Brendan Schwaub says, c'mon

Prediction: Conor KO round 2. We'll see more crossover fights as a result. If Conor wins, he retires. Legacy lives forever. Also, fights in the audience on Aug 26 will be Worldstar tier

Lets look at the facts

Conor

>Bigger
>Longer reach
>Knocks people out clean on the reg

>First pro fight is against one of the greatest boxers of all time
>has gassed in 3 round fights before

Mayweather

>Way Faster
>More fights period
>Way more boxing experience
>Has gone 12 rounds without gassing hard

>Doesn't hit as hard
>Doesn't have to in order to win

I've doubted Conor in the past - never again. I think he can win it but only by landing 2 or 3 clean shots on Mayweathers jaw and/or liver in the first 4 rounds.

I think Conor will gas heavy in the fifth, and Mayweather will pounce - and possibly put him away or screw up heavily (because f the fight goes that long, Mayweather is unlikely to be impressed with Conors boxing and feel quite safe.

So I think Conor in the first 4, after that Mayweather or some sort of bizarre DQ - Conor throws a head kick or his glove rips or something (the rematch would make almost as much, so they might do something on purpose).

It would be hilarious if Mayweather made him quit though. Would be so fucked. But Conor's getting huge money either way so he just might do it.

Also check out this movie, it's pretty much the plot of this match.

>Little known Irishman vs legendary black american boxer

Comedy ensues.

I enjoyed it much in my pre redpill days. Damon Wayans was pretty funny.

Only way he will win is a decisive KO. It's how boxing works. Challengers don't win on points.

The only fact you need to know is that Mayweather has fought professional boxers bigger, faster and more powerful than McGregor (who isn't a pro boxer) and none of those guys could lay a glove on him.

If Connor can land a few clean punches to the jaw he'll take it however Mayweather will just do as he always does. Defend and dance around only punching to get points.

I wouldn't have confidence in this Irish dullard if I were you OP...

First cooney now conor.WTF are irish so dumb?

Mayweather wins by 7th round TKO when Conor quits

Has he fought guys bigger than Conor? Not sure he has.

if he comes out of the corner kicking fagweather in the face he is forgiven in advance
sure, he'll never fight again and probably lose all the money but he'd be a hero

more white than the ethnic english, genetically. you should probably check yourself before your wreck yourself, friend.

Whens the fight anyway? How can I watch it for free becuase im a poorfag

it's the same guy

kek

McGregor doesn't look any bigger than Alvarez and he's nowhere near close to the boxer Alvarez is.

I would love nothing more than to see Conor put Mayweather on the mat, but we all know this won't be the case. He's trained in mma and this will be a boxing match. Conor is going to have 90% of his fighting technique tied behind his back. The only advantage he has is Mayweather's age, which doesn't really offer much of a handicap since he's a veteran boxer.

Someone will figure out a way to Livestream it.

Meant this post for the poorfag here

Would be relevant if they were Conor McGregor

>more white than the ethnic english, genetically
what did he mean by this?

1. Download acestream
2. Visit r/boxingstreams for the stream address on the night.

Conor McGregor is objectively - objectively - a shittier boxer than almost all of the opponents Mayweather has faced.

There is nothing special or unique about McGregor in this case. This fight will go on as long as Mayweather lets it.

If Connor punches this slow against mayweather he is going to get obliterated

If he survives more than two rounds, it's rigged.

youtube.com/watch?v=jueeqBcWLYw

he does not look white to me

>Mayweather has never fought an opponent this aggressive

he fought manny pacquiao