Why are black people afraid to go camping? I have never seen a single black person camp, ever

Why are black people afraid to go camping? I have never seen a single black person camp, ever.

Why do you care?

Camping takes preparation to ensure one's survival.

Blacks come from literally heaven on earth, Africa, where there is no winter, so they never had to truly plan ahead. They can just walk around and there's plants, foods and animals everywhere to eat, why bother with long-term preparation?

This is the main difference between the black man and the white man. Every great civilizations had to deal with cycles of abundance and starvation, and had to plan their survival on the long term to balance it.

Winter is the more evident. Other civilizations like Egypt had a dry desert most of the year and a blooming harvesting season once a year with the Nile. Etc.

And so, of course, you can see that this way of thinking is deeply present even nowadays in the black man. He will wants handouts and free things and if not, he will steal or loot.

shit mane, aint no muh fuggin mcg donalds out in no camp bitch, nigga please. Maane, I tell you what, if I gotta pick between a fuckin tree stump and my bed, TSK* man amma gunna pick ma bed maane.

everyone camps in Africa

>homeless black people aren't camping

Why did you make this thread twice?

Black people get kidnapped and murdered in our national forests. Black people shouldn't go camping. Its not safe for them and there is no one to protect their minority status.

Cuz' ders' two' taams' thu nigger hatin' Cletus

Are there woods in Africa? Maybe they are used to flat terrain and being able to see any predators in advance, so they get freaked out by the trees?

pic semi-related.

They were camping when whitey captured them and put them in chains, the're not falling for that trick again.

I had a conversation about this subject with my black coworker a couple days ago. Cool guy and all but he responded saying that "we have to many thrills on our daily life and thats enough why would we want more". Lol

I've seen plenty of blacks camping. But most are with whites or beaners and they're always "country" type. Not niggers. Just good ol' boys.

t. RMNP employee

black people are very superstitious and gullible when it comes to spooky stories.

i saw it as a boy scout. i started inventing a story about a local monster legend, making it all up on the spot. black kid couldn't handle it.

scared black people are hilarious. i love having black people in the theater during a horror movie.

You all posting in a shill thread yo!

they go camping you just never know because the allure of swinging from trees is too strong for them and they never return

Niggers run fast why because they are fucking cowards on the average.

Because all europeans crave to be close to the forest and live like our ancestors did.
Niggers dont have these instincts.

I'm black and I've gone camping 3 times with my friends. Its great, we drink, smoke and eat mushrooms all weekend. Seems pretty ridiculous how many of you pretend that you're doing it out of some desire to fight nature.

>im black

You're half black arent you

you're just trying to put them back in the jungle, aren't you.

My hair is nappier than any other man on this planet, and you can't see me in the dark. Try again emu.

I will say that listening to black metal has made me appreciate the white man's love of the forest. I can feel it too.

Ah yes, the typical "mah pain mah struggle". This belief that blacks basically have a monopoly on difficulty. That no other races experience hardship or woe. It's a completely infantile way to go through life.

You're american, you're a mixed breed.
Its the white inside you.

Underrated

black nationalism purity spiral?

My white ancestry is definitively Irish, and its only about 15-20% at the most. Half of you don't even consider them to be white, so give me another theory.

requires planning and preparation

They can't appreciate the intellectual and spiritual appeal of nature.

I had a black housemate who hated nature. He ended up being one of the biggest pieces of shit i ever met but he was very good at hiding it. Never trust people who dont value time in nature and especially dont trust niggers

Are you warning me or assuming that I don't like nature?

Uh wat

>so give me another theory

You just admitted to having white ancestry.
The reason many dont consider irish white is because they used irish women to breed with African slaves so they could be sold cheaper in the States. Many Irish are part African, just as many American Blacks are part Irish.
The more you know.

i know a black camper

hes half black tho like obama

so i dunno if that counts

No government offices out in the sticks.

think about it. They're from Africa, evolutionary they're likely to feel less secure and more vunerable to predators.

We're from Europe, and frankly the scariest thing in our native lands was the wolf and we domesticated those to guide us while we sleep.

I already knew that, but thanks for the history lesson. If that act gave me a superior mind, then I guess I should be grateful. I'm more intelligent than 90% of the white people that I encounter too, so I should be happy. Thanks Jews!

This
But I see the same her in Germany with Mudslimes and i have a certain theory about it.

White Europeans and their ancestors lived in or near forest environments. Not as dense and dangerous as tropical jungles but still something to being prepared when entering.
But the Woods and its surroundings supported us with everything we needed for daily Life but you had to work and plan ahead to achieve it.

In modern days this struggle is gone but we still remember via our DNA the relation to this places, feeling comfy near and in them.

Niggers and Mudslimes lack this and they are also incapable to be with themself for more than a few hours because they ( and their ancestors ) were born and raised in overcrowded shitholes and always sticked to a pack mentality without the typical way of leaving your family/home to go outside and explore.

Got my almonds moving.

I used to solo camp a few weeks out of the year. Havent been able to last few. Feels bad and i think its hurting my mind

>Pre Colonialism Africa
>Overcrowded

You're full of shit Hans. A more logical theory would be that Blacksand Arabs would prefer being out in savannas and deserts respectively, not have an outright hatred of nature. White society is also the society that is primarily responsible for deforestation and destruction of nature, so obviously you guys don't love nature more than you love money.

Retard learn to read. I wrote about overcrowded places AND pack mentality that stopped the majority of young males from leaving far beyond their families besides a certain range.
For Arabs the Desert would be also a fucking dnagerous place with no shit to explore besides more sand.
No game, no ressource, no nothing.

When you live in a ghetto the only whites you meet are probably dumbcunts

Just answer the question tyrese

To slide Israel attacking Syria...thang God they finally gave up the holocaust threads

Kekd n checked

Niggers never left Africa until they were forced against their will. They come from that stock. If you've spent serious time around black pepper you'll know they have no balls, no thirst for adventure, which is exactly why I'm sitting here on the other side of the ocean looking at a screen. They don't skydive either, all that crazy shit that whitey does. They don't even particularly like to swim.

There's your answer. Sage

Cause they watch horror movies and the black guy is always the first one to die

>like obama
Obama is a nigger

Being alone in the forest isn't dangerous now? The arabs conquered a fair amount of land so the idea that they couldn't explore because of the hostile environment is also wrong. And all the races have a pack mentality.

I don't live in the ghetto, so I get plenty of real interaction with high IQ white people. I also love coming to Sup Forums where the best and brightest white minds gather.

>White society is also the society that is primarily responsible for deforestation and destruction of nature, so obviously you guys don't love nature more than you love money.

Dat lawgix doh

Lmao so true

>wanting blacks in a theater with you ever
JKYS

Why do you have to hate? We have so much in common, even the ausfag agrees. If you were scared and lost running from the British or the IRA I'd take you in and give you some potatoes.

They dont have a fucking program for that yet, yet.

>white people
>deforestation
white people dindu nuffin, it was the jews

The American negro is domesticated.

It's like how wolves live outside and dogs live inside.

US Niggers live inside, Africa niggers live outside

Juju,withcraft-superstition=fear of the dark.

Das rite Cletus! Dem damn Jews makin jobs and buildin cities and shiet, us white folk belong in da fores

>we have so much in common
Stay out of my country niggers