EU reform thread

How do we fucking turn the EU around and make it work again?

Burn it down, it's the only way at this point

The EU would need to be democratic to work, and like most unelected governments in history it needs to be destroyed and rebuilt from the ground up

What makes you think you guys are going to get along? (((They))) have turned you against each other before, and they will do it again.

Also good luck. A large number of Muslims are going to be radicalized (if they haven't already) in Berlin and France, and they won't use democracy to get their way. Especially if (((ISIS))) gets "defeated."

this is great

Why are you pro Eu u fag? The EU rells countries how they should run and make laws for them. Fuck that, every country should be independent

go back to monarchs competing with each other. EU was a massive failure since day 1

>The EU rells countries how they should run and make laws for them. Fuck that, every country should be independent

No, every country should be Germanic.

>Switzerland
>accepting
>ever
imo EU should small down to the Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Belgium and France because lesser country's can communicate better with eachother

No fuck off. We're with Norway and Britain

>kicking sweden out

Well, it's a good start. What else do you have?

We ain't ever getting in your shit organisation.

Need to have a navy manning the mediterriean, that is europe's most important border. Add more authority to the parliment away from the commission. Pray that the ECR doesn't disappear. I don't think Ireland would be likely to leave the EU, we don't have a major euroskeptic party like most of europe has,

I hear Copenhagen is nice in winter so let Denmark out of that Jew clasp and we have a deal. I'll even give you back all those migrants you love a sweetener.

We don't.

Nuke Brussels and Berlin.

Pan-European ethno-nationalism will go a long way.

I do not think the EU fullfills any useful purpose; quite the opposite actually.

>Slovenia is the only slav nation still in this "EU"
Why?

>Implying it ever worked after Maastricht

give spain a real administrative system that doesnt give 17 different administrations varying degrees of autonomy and a budget for anti-spain propaganda