PAGANISM GENERAL

PAGANISM GENERAL

EDITION: DAY OF THE THUNDER/ DAY OF THE SKYFATHER

ᛏᛏᛏ HAIL THE GODS, HAIL VICTORY ᛏᛏᛏ

This is a thread for the discussion of Paganism, the future of Aryan Race, Culture, Traditionalism, Jewish Question and Christianity.

ᛟᛟᛟ Places to start learning ᛟᛟᛟ

Varg's playlist "European Polytheism & Tradition"
>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLV1Xd_c5-wta8HSKFx15qdV5L-pm5XvZA

Survive the Jive playlist "Paganism"
>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcroOUap-NylBcWAle2Dg_8bxpLkcSMlH

ᚦᚦᚦ Social Media ᚦᚦᚦ

Discord Code: w68tguT

Any questions, interested in learning, Christians on the edge, or just want to debate, feel free to join any of the groups above.

IMPORTANT! Before you have any questions, please check out the Q&A below:

>pastebin.com/aD6k77uh

ϟϟϟ Recommended channels ϟϟϟ

Varg Vikernes
>youtube.com/user/ThuleanPerspective

Survive the Jive
>youtube.com/channel/UCZAENaOaceQUMd84GDc26EA

Aryan Kitchen
>youtube.com/channel/UCMiZ7r52r6onVo9J5tCzNBg

Forgotten Roots
>youtube.com/channel/UCJpN-GBTchQaSVwBbefYMNg

DukeOfDurham
>youtube.com/channel/UCXrzcmZ9eIkQi-u2BPH_4ug/featured

Survival Russia
>youtube.com/user/Moscowprepper

ᛟᛟᛟ PAGANISM MEGA, PDF, BOOKS, AND MORE ᛟᛟᛟ
>mega.nz/#F!MahAVQYR!M7fBxWWNIYh9fevOFHL7WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0Ek2ks2frxY
youtu.be/3C9yvEOT45I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Mfw nordic af

>flag
>pagan
Checks out

Nice meme fedora

I see no point in following some poorly understood Germanic pagan rituals. Half this shit seems made up after the fact or filling in gaps. Not having a written language screwed over preserving these religions.

These Paganism also seems to attract real weirdos.

If I were to follow anything, it would be the Roman Religion.

Bamp

Some nervous pagan heretics here.

How hard is it for you regards to understand That ancient European pagans are pretty much all the same outside of the names and a few minor gods in certain places. This bus not Christianity where you must pray to God for Shit. You can give gifts to the gods but you shouldn't expect Shit from them because YOU must be stronger then some submissive christcuck begging on his hands and knees.

Welcome, Brother.
Their tons of information on Germanic paganism, check it out. If you want to follow want to follow Roman paganism keep in mine that they all have the same origin

Is Odin friend or foe?

I tried watching survive the jive but he was fucking boring as FUCK. I fell asleep.

Hail friends
What are we reading today?
I've just started Evola's Meditations on the Peaks

>Is Odin friend or foe?
Odin's a god

Odins an idol

What are some good meads?

Aryan Gods bless this thread

Why do you base your beliefs off a satanic movement?

>nazis weren't neo-pagan
Piss meself every time
I believe this is why they were so popular, they made the German people remember who they once were.

I really need to learn more about the symbols. The black sun, the Celtic cross, the swastika, ect.

ummm? There are like no Trees in Europe anymore besides Sweden?

Germany is pretty much a parking lot with no deep forest.

how can you practice paganism without ancient forest?

"My war memories" by Erich Ludendorff. Shit's dope

I gotta say your image and your imposition onto other people in this very thread is why people are turning away from your shitty cult. I find it absolutely disgusting that you would cut down other peoples ancient traditions to brute force your way into there hearts. Isn't this what ISIS does? They go around destroying idols they deem heresy? YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE.

The church that Varg "totally didnt" burn in Norway was built on top of an ancient circle of worship, it was placed in just a way to break the circle.
Makes you think doesnt it. Perhaps this is why people have so much hatred against the Church? Because they forcefully destroyed all our traditions and what they didnt destroy they claimed as their own creation.
youtu.be/0Ek2ks2frxY

What a bunch of cunts. If Christians knew what Christianity did to there own people they'd be PISSED. I know some Christians that had no idea that Christians were force converted.

>rome was strongest under Christianity

Christianity is a religion of peace, we dindu nuffin

WE

youtu.be/3C9yvEOT45I

Pagan Amish style insular communities when?

>Pagan Amish style insular communities when?
I'm starting my own pagan community in like 3-5 years

>Satanic

Satan is a folklore figure of Jewish/Levantine mythology, it's not part of Indo-European religion. It's like some Voodoo fag claiming Christians actually worship one of their jungle-spirits

>muh rome
Such a proud culture! Such a splendor! Those filthy christians ruined everything!

>fucking chrsitians reeeee!

I don't believe christianity and nor does any other intelligent/white poster but I shill for it because it helps keep Europe clean from Islam, Poland is 90 percent Catholic which proves my point. Non-Religious countries are always cucked and people won't convert to Paganism because all the records were already destroyed by Christians
Christianity at least makes people tend to be conservative

How can you be Pagan when the only source of knowledge you on it was made by Christians?

I've been hearing that jews are the ones pushing Paganism for Europeans and that jews are already getting power positions in the Paganism community ? any truth to these claims?

By being a retarded faggot.

Yes.

Traps aren't gay m8

They failed with atheism when people realised their scheme so they swhotched tatcits. Just look at all thos pagan faggots poping up on Sup Forums.

KYS faggot

Of course it's true. The talmudic jews picked up paganism from the babolyonian mystery religion. They've been secretly pagan for generations

>I've been hearing that jews are the ones pushing Paganism for Europeans and that jews are already getting power positions in the Paganism community ? any truth to these claims?
Jews can't be pagans, they want people to continue worshiping their kike

Kabbala is Babylonian paganism, the babylobian mystery religion was the source of Roman paganism. Kys

>rome
>posts greek mythology

Prometheus should not be an Ettin you retards, he brought fire to mankind and suffered for it. The pagan gods are assholes.

You can literally pinpoint when JIDF entered the thread

Reminder to report and filter

Checked. It'll be needed m8, what with kikes and their minions trying to destroy civilization.

Pic related.

Bump.

Ok course

Mods don't do shit about pagan fags. THey are prabobly on the pairol of the same kikes.

retard alert retard alert

>all drawn by the same person
Jesus fucking Christ what autism is this

Are you shilling for child mutilation? Good thing my christian parents had enough sense not to cuck my dick and follow everything Christianity says

How can Christians hate Paganism if they celebrate so many pagan rituals like Christmas, Easter, Halloween ect.

I'm talking about you, you 20 iq jew

The fuck? Fuck off, retard.

>Christmas, Easter
Not pagan
>Halloween
only faggots celebrate this
If you hate Christianity so much stop using all the things that Christians created. Like pretty much everything.

Pagans are below antifa tier larpers

I am a Christian, but normal people don't actually believe it 100 percent, it's just a culture
The crazy stories are just for fun, not taken seriously by most white people. People these days believe in evolution and not that the Earth is 5000 years old or that the exact story of Noah's ark was possible
And yes they are Pagan, idiot

even tho I am christian myself I can understand pagans hating christfags.

christianity is all good, peace and love, but only works with white people.

then u get niggers and arabs and god if you say something bad thats not "christian".

orthodox cheistianity or paganism is the way.

Paganism is for cucks, Animism is where it's at.

Just look at the niggers in this thread
They always do this
Act like literal triggered feminists

Gay.

No shit its JIDF, it's what they're paid to do!

Christmas is literally Yule/Sarurnalia. What do you think a Christmas Tree is fuckwit.
Easter is Easter. Its older than Christianity.

Playing both sides; hilarious.

cheers, I agree with you.
I like talking to christians if they're civilized/well kept together like a decent majority of them are. I don't hate all of them just because we have different religions, if I hate a christian, its how he acts.

fyi I dont show off that i'm pagan to everyone around me/that i talk to. I just have a sonnenrad necklace under my shirt.

>celebrating Christ rising from the dead is older than Christ
pagan logic everyone

After all the shit we found out during pizza gate with the occult elite and the finders cult, you wonder why christians try to stop the fueling of the evil? Fuck off your ignorance will kill us all

Western Christianity is heavily Paganized, so it's hypocritical to hate the real Pagans of old who will always be a part of our culture.
Hitler tried to Paganize Christianity even more
There's no difference as long as you recognize a supreme father of the universe and Aryan race, and respect western culture