FREE ENERGY FREE FOOD FREE HEALTH - ESCAPE THE MATRIX

Ok retards. Iv decided to help you hack the system. Follow these simple steps, or a variation thereof

- Buy large scale solar system (not from the US, they will overcharge by untold multiples). Order either from China through aliexpress, Spain or Itally - Ebay has good places. You can buy enough to power a home for two for 1000k

Ignore anyone who tells you otherwise. Its ignorance or propaganda. Do not pay a cent for installation, just watch youtube, its easy. You do not need to place them on a roof. You do not need direct sunlight or heat. They will generate power anyway.

- Buy a spooky RIFE machine for 100 dollars or kit for 400. The frequencies therein can kill all pathogens from flues to cancer.

- Buy an electric bike around 1000w. 40mph+ and no tax or insurance. You will not be pulled over and can ride it on sidewalk, basically a motorbike that you break the speed limit with and never be caught and ride in pedestrian walkways.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E4K1k6PYsgw
youtube.com/watch?v=VbDZzBcMd5E
youtube.com/watch?v=1w0_kazbb_U
youtube.com/watch?v=5hOstKG143Y
youtube.com/watch?v=VMdS65_E_X4
japaninc.com/article.php?articleID=1302
youtube.com/watch?v=qdC_Cu9X4wc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

-Learn how to hack Satellite boxs for broadband.

- Harvest rainwater - make cheap filter system. Completely drinkable.

-Buy very cheap patch of land and timber home or modular home

-Learn to grow crops - cheap free food. Grow allot of potatoes in bags. Grow high carb foods. Learn to prep and preseve - tin foods pickle ect.

-Keep adding to your solar system. Harness power constantly into expanding battery bank. You want to aim to build a power station. Remember, money is a representation of expended energy. Energy is value, cut out the middle man just harness energy

-Overunity is real. Lenz law can be circumvented. Look for Gerard Morin on youtube. He will show you how to build a basic overunity machine. This has been replicated numerous times and works. Mainstream physics is a fraud like much else in the zio-masonic control grid.

-Use overunity motor to supliment or amplify your energy. Just keep getting more and more power. Use it to grow your vegs at night if you want. But also constantly expand your crypto mining rigs.

go on...

>solar system
Whats a solar system? Is it solar panels?
>1000k
Can you gift me 999k?
>They will generate power anyway.
Sounds retarded
> RIFE machine
Whats a rife machine?

Solar panels, an inverter a controller and a battery bank.

RIFE machine = suppressed technology pioneered by Royal Rife, who when paid to research the effects of ultrasound frequencies on pathogens cured numerous patients of cancer ect. He then recorded the frequencies that kill other cells/virus, fungus, bacteria ect.

The technology was suppressed and branded inconclusive or not working by the mainstream (because non invasive ultrasound would wipe out the pharma industry and you cant patent a sound).

Now however mainstream medicine/science has confirmed it works and is moving to use it youtube.com/watch?v=E4K1k6PYsgw

youtube.com/watch?v=VbDZzBcMd5E

Dont except to see the health system adopt it any time soon despite this tho. The pharma industry will not allow it.

There are different models on the market, most of them dont work or have the wrong frequencies. Thankfully a humanitarian initiative took up the task of manufacturing them and sells the most advanced version for a low price. (they will probably reduce the price if you are in a bad situation aswel). The aim is to have one in every home.

Bump for interest

This is actually good advice, but don't expect most of the NEETs here to follow through on any of it.

The next big happening will cull the weak.

youtube.com/watch?v=1w0_kazbb_U

youtube.com/watch?v=5hOstKG143Y

More footage of mainstream verification. I repeat tho, this will never be allowed into widespread use. I also repeat, the Spooky is the most advanced and reputable model (on par with the labratory models). Its a non-profit initiative (their covering the production costs ect).

Also - look into 3d printing, you can get them pretty cheap but its a steep learning curb.

Oh and if your interested learn how to make crystal batteries from borax. They can power small motors for up to two years. The current is low and you wouldnt have much need for them if you where doing solar but its an interesting thing to make. Or you could make a load of them to power small items.

I mean you can power a motor from saltwater -youtube.com/watch?v=VMdS65_E_X4

>- Ebay has good places. You can buy enough to power a home for two for 1000k
>$ 1000k?
Dude, my absolute irresponsible energy consumption costs me about $700/yr. So your plan makes me break even around my 1400th birthday.
>hack the system
By "system" you mean your own bank account?

>no keche
howcome?
also redpill me on the mercury fueled centrifugal zpe engine that they use to power the ghouls, how the fuck does it work

Ty user

>zpe engergy
>how does it work?
It doesn't.
>inb4 but muh cold fusion/LENR

You only buy them once and the panels have a life of 25 years you absolute retard, plus to added value of the utilities i specified - cryptocurrency farming, 24/7 forcing veg ect. How did you even make it this far ?

>You only buy them once
>for 25 ys
>retard
So... actually twice if my lifespan will be average.

And how much do I pay again? Maybe the 1000k were a misunderstanding?

>How did you even make it this far ?
By earning a comfy 6-digit income maybe?

How am I supposed to control a solar system?

>and the panels have a life of 25 years
make it 5
solar panels have been a scam from day 1, the only application they have is for when there's literally no other electricity source available, and you need to recharge batteries for important electronics.
I'd argue that less than 10% of those panels produce anywhere near the energy that was required to manufacture them

post pics you fucking larp

Looks like we budding physics undergrad. Go on regurgitate your silly little dogma. Go try Morins model yourself and youl see quiet clearly that Lenzs law can be circumvented. Not that seeing with your own eyes would change your mind. If reality contradicts the doctrine then reality must be wrong, very scientific attitude.

japaninc.com/article.php?articleID=1302

I dont promote horseshit mate, i spend allot of time wading through nonsense (90%+ of this stuff is bs) to find what works. When i say something works you can take it to the bank

I meant 1000dollars or euro not 1000k, apologies

Make sense now ?

Yes and calm down faggot.

What's your nationality

Which Kike Janitor moved this out of /pols/ catelog ?

youtube.com/watch?v=qdC_Cu9X4wc

Kek

> 1-800-CALL-FBI
Hmmm..

does this work if your over international waters?

I'm pretty sure it's 1-800-call-fag

> posts article from 2004
> inventor Kohei Minato has not won a dozen nobel prizes nor did he drive off to lamboland in the last 13 years
> quick search on guy/product directs me to sites like hoax.com
I'm no physicist but I call bullshit when I see it.

The Swiz, the jews of Europe. Your country has never accomplished anything besides abnormally high quality chocolate so its a waste of time trying to reason with you. If you want to see if it works with your own eyes replicate Gerard Morin's models. Until then go back to doing whatever it is you people do in those pristine mountain valleys

>Learn how to hack Satellite boxs for broadband
Close the thread folks, we've got a retard here

senpai, for real, does this shite work or not.
If it does post DIY step by step explanation for a retard like me

one of your Yiddish associates already removed this from the catalog area (presumably to protect his shares in pharma)

Satellite's can't just be "hacked" for "free internet", retard.

It works 100% and its self explanatory, how can i make it anymore simple. Im not going to spoonfeed you on the ins and outs, just follow the framework and youl break the system. Dont do it if you dont want to.

Just to correct one typo - the solar systems can be bought for anywhere from 800 to 1000 dollars/euros give or take - the point is you can save a few grand by ordering from china or ebay as domestic firms sell the same panels, inverters ect for insane money (and their probably made in china) - theres no difference in quality tho

It says 1000k in the original post. Its not supposed to be k, just 1000 give or take

Of course not they dont exist, op is just trollong