Just met a family while out

>just met a family while out
>3 children (all grown up) 2 daughters, 1 son
>all pure swedish blonde
>both daughters dating jamaican nigs, blackest motherfuckers i've ever seen
>son is gay

couldn't help but laugh, wish i was memeing, but i'm not, they are a wealthy family aswell

this is the future of sweden lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SfBcNIpoUmA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah, sure!

i am 100% serious

The dads theme song
youtube.com/watch?v=SfBcNIpoUmA

>couldn't help but laugh
Because you're such a cuck that you're happy that your country became such a laughing stock.

hey man when the race war comes i'll fight, but why be pissy about it? you gotta be able to laugh about everything, otherwise i would be depressed as fuck

lmao sounds true

Iam sorry to hear this.They waste their heritage to niggers

if they produced niglets they should definitely be deported to Africa

Not so fast hans. They ain't the only one spinning the chamber

What do chicks find attractive in niggers, seriously? Are they just more susceptible to the media brainwashing which puts niggers on a pedestal? Or do they genuinely find something attractive in their ape-like features?

feels good knowing cumskins will become irrelevant in my lifetime.

>just met a family while out
It's dark in Sweden now, how could you see the niggers? This is fake news.

If your arm is not as wide as your girl, you can't compete with jamal

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

OP is not joking or making this up at all, I have seen such cases too.

>went shopping yesterday
>saw 3 different young white girls with their kids
>kids were all black

The worst part is that this town only only has like a 1.5% black population.

How many scoops?

I told this story alot of times here but I actually know a german (now +/- 40 year old) woman who probably has such educated and intelligent parents, she's so cultured and seems to know all old german classic literature etcetc
and she also is a single mother with nigletkids, and I even saw her "liberator" once, she talked to him like he was a tourist, talking very slowly
its so bizarre, like she doesn't really care about the future or anything, she just does it so she can carry around a minority kid like a handbag

She is empathetic to the point of self-destruction. She probably sees the destruction of the white race as a form of atonement for her sins.

I don't even think that
Its like this one other woman, that is now the leader of the AFD (german right wing party)
lesbian and made kids from the spermbank
these people see kids as a sort of lifestyle product

>deported
Think bigger, don't let your dreams be memes

i think it's because like 90% of people outside of Sup Forums don't give a shit about race/racial purity whatever the fuck

Sven in denial isn't even brave enough to show his flag, but we can still hear his wife moaning in pleasure with Jamal while he posts here.