Gay Guy Here. Why are women allowed to parent again?

archive.is/7nTeL

In a final interview with investigators Friday, Randolph described an entirely different timeline for what happened that day — one that began much earlier in the afternoon than she had previously admitted.

At about 12:15 p.m., Randolph said she had found her children playing inside her car and ordered them to come out, police said.

“Stop your s–t,” Randolph said she told her 2-year-old daughter, according to police.

“When they refused to exit, Randolph told police she shut the car door to teach Juliet a lesson, thinking she could get herself and her brother out of the car when ready,” a probable cause affidavit for the incident stated. “The defendant went inside the house, smoked marijuana and took a nap. The defendant said she was asleep for two or three hours.”

It was only after her nap that Randolph found her children unresponsive inside the Honda Crosstour, police said. Randolph further told investigators that she broke the car window so that it would look like an accident, police said.

Randolph was charged Friday with two first-degree felony counts of injury to a child causing serious bodily injury. She is being held at the Parker County Jail on a $200,000 bond, records show. A sheriff’s spokeswoman did not immediately return a call Saturday afternoon, and jail records do not list an attorney for Randolph.

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/news/best-states/washington-dc/articles/2017-06-23/dc-makes-gender-neutral-drivers-licenses-available
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A woman can crank a kid out of her pussy. A faggot cannot crank a kid out of his asshole. Unless he shoves the kid up his asshole first and then cranks it out. A woman doesn't need to shove a kid up her pussy to crank it out.

Eggs can be implanted. Babies can be created in test tubes. There's no reason to let them care for the child after the birth. Women should have their children donated to the loving arms of a gay man who can raise them right.

bump

Circumcision

Explain?

Well. Woman did the first sin. It was a sexual one with the literal devil. But women went on a platter. We called feetility cults, "religions". Blamed Adam for no reason. The very same Bible literally says he is a dindu. They get rights. Alimony. And convinced men they are the same biologically and can never be touched in any way. Woman owns man now and not the other way around

>woman accidentally murders two kids
>checks race
>woman

yup, makes sense.

This post. A masterful display of the posken word, truly.

Thoughts?

usnews.com/news/best-states/washington-dc/articles/2017-06-23/dc-makes-gender-neutral-drivers-licenses-available

Too molech-like but i dont judge or take vengeance. I just repeat maybe what Christ says. Most of what OT says. Some is mistranslated. And yeah

So you are a Christian who believes that Eve literally had sex with the serpent in the Garden of Eden?

Yes

bump

bump

covfefe, posken. Truly great words, the best words!

discord d0t gg/hxYhbY

Most women are very loving parents. Men and Women are equally shitty. Mr. FAG on his morality lesson can fuck off.

because all gay men are pedophiles

I'm surprised given your flag, but obviously you haven't spent a lot of time around white trash or niggers.

So are all pirates.

I'll bet the little shits never disobeyed again.

>cave explorer = parenting
Poop dicks go in the oven

That's a horrific way to die. She should die in a hot car as well.

>or a certain kind of pirate....

I sat inside a car on a 95 degree day for a good five hours before I started to blackout. Kids these days.

discord d0t gg/hxYhbY

discord d0t gg/hxYhbY

Maybe we need to check our privilege and reconsider our view of oriental parenting practices

Have you ever been to /lgbt/? They're all rabid leftists and hate us, we're not compatible at all with them stop pushing this meme
Right wing girly bottoms are very hard to find just give it up

Yeah that's why the chat is no trannies allowed. /lgbt/ has no room for gays, only trannies.

>Eggs can be implanted.
just implant an embryo in a man's butt and there you go: first male pregnancy

Well eventually I'd hope you can implant the DNA from sperm into an egg and even have artificial wombs down the road long enough. Cutting women out of the reproduction equation altogether will be the best thing humanity has ever done.

What's the top to bottom ratio in the group?

are you actually retarded?

insane people exist, this is not fucking news. of the children that grew up with mothers, 99.9% will never experience this

Better that then being molested for fucking years by "gay parents".

discord d0t gg/hxYhbY

Good question, op.

I would abolish all rights of women.

Becauae they are literally massively underevolved humans ... subhumans.

Subhumans mess are a disease ro civilisation.

Thus....

That bitch's eyes slant too much. She looks genetically tainted.

neckbeard spotted. have fun with your love life fedoraboy

My mom's done worse to me, and here I am. Highlander.

Natural selection at work. Anyone who willingly harms or kills a child should be sterilized for the good of humanity. Abortions included.

bump

bump