Moving to eastern Europe?

Considering the West is going to blacked, should nationalist/conservative white people from the West move to eastern Europe (including Russia)?

Do you think there is a hope for white people there ?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2017/02/11/hungary-will-welcome-true-refugees-germans-french-others-seeking-europe-lost-homelands/
euronews.com/2016/06/08/clotilde-armand-the-frenchwoman-who-wants-to-change-the-face-of-politics-in
endchan.xyz/.media/3027c3712fd16a6ef38f49fcf10207a2-videowebm.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What if every citizen owned a piece of land in France, eventually the whole country

What do you mean?

France has no future. It's going to be Brazil 2.0 with Islam. People won't even defend themselves, they will submit to Islam.

westerners not welcome here

Why?

i don't think they want your inferior cuck genes in the east. prove ur worth by standing to fight u weak faggot

breitbart.com/london/2017/02/11/hungary-will-welcome-true-refugees-germans-french-others-seeking-europe-lost-homelands/

Btw there is nothing you can do for westerners, they have proved many times that they WANT to disappear. I am not going to risk my life for suicidal peoples, you are totally idealist.

I imagine they don't want us to bring our cancer there and further faggify the world

I am totally okay with white conservatives from North-America.

There are several african countries better than eastern europe.

Not a single one.

euronews.com/2016/06/08/clotilde-armand-the-frenchwoman-who-wants-to-change-the-face-of-politics-in

cancer, that's why.

Considering the fact that global population will reach its peak by 2050 I don`t think that fears of ethnic replacement are bound in reality.

Was thinking about this recently, might not be a terrible idea

First and foremost - Eastern Europe is not a place for people that are looking for benefits, welfare. Keep that in mind. without good education you won't be able to achieve anything here. It's not the survival of the fittest, it's just that smart people will have an easy time here.

we can't be sure the barbarians won't eventually weasel their way east eventually

What is "good education" and being "smart" for eastern European standarts?

>I completely fucked up my car it's useless now, can I have yours?

>Considering the West is going to blacked, should nationalist/conservative white people from the West move to eastern Europe (including Russia)?
I hope Poland rejects you, if they don't their country will fall again.

>I completely fucked up my car
As if I drove this fucking car and I wasn't a passanger. Idiot.

How? You guys are a bunch of young idealists if you think we should still fight and die for a country full of leftists.
Might not be the case for the USA but it's over here (if it wasn't already the case before).

>Yes goyim, give up without a fight. Let us take over your most prosperous countries and their arsenals.

having at least a master's degree.
probably having a doctorate will be the minimum in 10 years at this point.

>Yes goyim, give up without a fight.
Do you understand that people DONT WANT TO FIGHT?

Even Marine Le Pen with her soft patriotism is already too much for them. Damn, you are slow to get things.

Fuck off, we're full.

endchan.xyz/.media/3027c3712fd16a6ef38f49fcf10207a2-videowebm.webm

it's fine, stop being so melodramatic.

Why would Croatia get Blacked?
Our muslim population is actually decreasing

Then just KYS and do not spread your shitty attitude.

>waaagh its too hard

A real patriot would want to fight even if all he had was a handful of his own people left. A third of the population voted for LePen and you're saying out of all of those men and women, theres no one worth standing up for? No one worth fighting for?

You're just a coward who would rather toss in the remaining patriots and good people with the cucks and run away to Poland because he's afraid of the big bad leftists. Whats worse is you think you'd actually be of use in Eastern Europe and think your entitled to live there. The west is failing for lack of men, and you refuse to be a man.

Fuck off Westerners will get shanked here.

I would advise you to seek instead a new life in South America. Its more brown, but its also more an-cap, allowing you to easily isolate yourself.

The problem with moving to eastern europe, is that you have to abandon your entire, proud history and lineage, and be assimilated to the new nation, mostly because you are fleeing as a single person, instead of as in a group of frenchmen that are looking for a new beginning.

Also there is the real worry that even as you integrate into the new culture, your children will in all likelihood identify as french, and will become willing agents to the now islamized french caliphate. And since Frances proximity makes it a more worrysome target, it will cause friction.

Go to latin America instead. Carve out a little niche there. I´ve heard quite a few interesting things about the local communities that sepperated themselves ethnically.

If you wanna work hard and not live on handouts - sure you'll be welcome here. You'll be surprised how peaceful region it is.

My suggestion though -. Some ppl here speak English/French/German but to live and prosper here you'll need to know local language.

At first you might be shocked at how low are wages here (if you count in Euro), but if you see the lower living costs as well you'll be more calm.

^also this is not a joke , though even without tertiary education you can find some jobs - but you'll have to work 12h+/day in order not to starve/get in debts

The problem is language, I just can't force myself to learn some language with only a small number of speakers.

I've been considering this for a bit now. I heard Romanian is easy to learn (and I already know Spanish at a B2 level) so that would be a breeze. Would Eastern Europeans be happy with an American expat who can sustain themselves? Or should I just look at Poland or some other country?

>A third of the population voted for LePen
If we count people who didnt vote its less than that, its 20% for someone softer than Trump.

Unlike in the USA, we dont have big empty area where we can reunite and create a white community. We dont have guns easily like you, especially since terrorist attacks.
The state is sending immigrants in every places, even in rural shitholes without jobs. The way how they use peoples is kinda similar to Soviet deportation.
The freedom of speech is just a joke in France, then again its very different from the USA.

Only if you consider Ukraine and Russia.

Armies have conquered with a lot less.
God the French Right is even cucked.
Push for balkanization of France or succession, whatever you want to call it. Break up the country stupid. Keep mudslimes out.

Wouldn't it not be hard to learn Polish for you Brits? I mean, you have a fuckton of them there, so I wouldn't think it would be impossible to find someone to teach you.

>Anglo world problems
Besides, the language barrier is a good filter for IQ. Those people that arent capable of learning a second or third language arent really the people we would want.

>tfw always part of civilization
>inb4 generic comments

And no nigga, gtfo. You didn't like us coming there, we won't like you coming here. I'm gonna release my inner gypo and I will steal from, harass and make life hell for any stupid westerner coming here.

This map is wrong. Italy, Denmark, Norway, Austria, Ireland and Spain will survive. Parts of France and Germany will remain. The future looks like a Dark Age.

I just don't have a lot of motivation to learn a small language, I can learn Spanish or Chinees. Also, I know Russian from my parents.

Stay and fight you pussy.

Euyrope is falling because your men are utterly selfish, insipid cowards who care for nothing but their own immediate pleasure/happiness and won't lift a finger to fight for anything, including their own survival.

Im not judging you for not wanting to learn some secret moon-elf click-tongue. Its just a benefit that minor tongues have, is that it quickly weeds out those that would be here for either just the gibs, or would be too stupid to fully adapt, allowing for easier expulsion.

That cant really happen with bigger language groups, that due to their popularity are known by even people without any initiative to blend in.

>tfw when don't know how to uncuck Europe
How do we do it? We need a plan.

I can't believe Europe did this to itself.

If you know Russian you won't have problems in Russia/ Ukraine/Belarus ,
With a little effort (learn how to transcript cylyric into latin lol- 80% its the same words with slightly different grammar) you'll be ready to go to Balkans & Poland/Czech/Slovakia .

The centre is corrupt. Break it all apart and put the locals in charge of as much as possible. Depower the central authority through cultural and legistlative delegitemization, and the smaller pieces will act in their own self-interest, in restoring Europe.

Not as a massive block, but as a thousand switzerlands.

The French and Germans should not be trusted. Same goes for the Russians.

The French because look at Macron.
The Germans for the Reformation, the Partitions, and their constant buddying up to Russia all throughout history.

Russians because look at what Putin is doing.

Say "NON!" to the French, Germans, and Russians.

>Russia/ Ukraine/Belarus
These ones are infected with kgb.
How much online content do you have in Polish?

Remember how Sarkozy was paying Roma to go back to Romania and they just kept on coming back?

>secret moon-elf click-tongue
>I've been motivated to try to learn at least some basic Estonian lol

No, you should stand and fight. Increase birthrate, kill your collaborators and take back the neighbors in Paris that have been occupied. Cleanse this filth wherever it has taken root, from the prisons to the suburbs.

I have a Romanian friend that fled Romania during the Communist days b/c he and his friends threw a commie cop out of a 7th story window in a high rise.

NO FUCK THAT. ALL NON WHITES IN WESTERN EUROPE NEED TO BE SLAUGHTERED. NO MERCY WHEN IT COMES TO OUR BLOOD AND SOIL.

NO MERCY. NO PITY FOR THE INVADING NON WHITE HORDES.

MAKE YOUR HEART COLD. LOSE YOUR COMASSION. SHITSKINS IN ALL OF EUROPE WILL BE EXPELLED.

And what I'm supposed to get what from this? That your politicians where so retarded even back then that even gypsies profited off of you? Kek, I gotcha senpai.

If native Frenchmen started to fight back. I guarantee you, white Europeans all over the world would passionately sympathize with you, as well as many countries and peoples around the world would be willing to help and join you.

I ain't French, man. I'm Polish.

have fun with aids niggers, and ogga boggas with plates in their lips

If you are French, you should learn Romanian. It should be fairly easy for you.

Slavic languages are hard, but if you learn even one Slavic language you can adapt to another in a relatively short time. They differ between one another like Romance languages.

If you learn a Baltic language you'll understand Slavic syntax (since it is mostly the same) but not much more than that. If you decide to learn Estonian or Hungarian you'll find they don't prepare you for much.

Nationalist people don't want immigrants here either. French filth and Meds can fuck off

>imploring european civilization and barbarian civilization aren't one and the same

The Barbarians of the West conquered the world, accept it.

>"Here"
>Hides flag
Lmao