AMERICA. FUCK YEAH!

Is anyone else feeling a bit better now about the country now that Trump is in office, like some sort so semblance of balance has been restored?

It make me very proud my countrymen seemingly made the right choice.

America Thread, Germans can eat shit like they always do

Yeah it feels good. Chem Major here going into senior year. Landed a summer internship in the knick if time. No college debt cuz bussing on weekends.

CODES RECEIVED

READY TO FIRE ON DEMAND

Good for you man

But... tfw not enough time talking to qt Aryan girls. However I think I'll do better going to church again.

Bump

Not really. We're an embarrassment to the world. If you unironically believe that, you visit this website way too much.

>acting like I give a fuck

Saved.

Not quite. I'm glad he's been elected and it feels like a step in the right direction, but I don't think he's taking enough action. I don't understand why he's throwing bones the way of the people who mocked and tried to obstruct him in any way they could during his campaign. He's been handed insurmountable power. He is nearly untouchable. He could be doing great things for this country and it's citizens, and it does feel like he is sometimes, but he's not going strong enough and he's not doing enough.

This.

We're practically a non-country.
We have no identity, no unity. Our premise is being a refuge for failures. "American" can apply to anyone. America stands for nothing, and is for nothing. There is no common thread. We are a monstrous quilt. I for one hope Yellowstone puts us out of our misery.

Friendly reminder that you lost the election and that this country won't see another Dem president for a very long time. :)

CHECKED

ACCEPTED

The Clinton Foundation was more than just "Pay for Play". They were using their network of Democratically elected Sheriffs and Judges to pervert the justice system.

People would pay Indulgences to the Clinton Foundation in exchange for leniency or outright Exoneration of Crimes committed. (This is how they built their Blackmail network).

The countries who do think we are an "embarrassment" are in no position to talk right now.

We're 10x better off than we would be under Hillary. But Trump is a very immature and semi-competent person. We dodged a big bullet, but also got a huge boob to represent us.

You two faggots can suck dick while enjoying a soggy shit sandwich in the fetal position.

You are the niggers who would have left if Hillary would have won and abandoned your country

>seemingly made the right choice
l'chaim, i am very proud of his jewish daughters. neither party was the right choice. We were GOY'd yet again.

you sound like a tranny

The premise of the Trump presidency wad that, since he was using his own money, he wouldn't be on the hook to anybody in office (allowing him to "drain the swamp"). But, for some strange reason he made appointments that were very much "the swamp." Now he can't get anything done (despite controlling the house and senate) because he's trying to balance the interests of poor white Americans with the interests of the insurance lobby. And there's no way to reconcile the two.

He's better than Hillary. But that's a pretty low bar.

After the 2016 Election, The Clinton foundation become defunct.

Though most of their employees migrated to the Obama Foundation. Where they are still accepting said indulgences to get people off the hook for crimes committed.

And by long time you mean approximately 3.5 years.

Backwards ass electoral system.

Hurry up and join the commonwealth please.

Now we are at where the FBI gets into hot water.

Every Now and then a Confidential Informant will get into Legal trouble. Comey Instructed (Shilled for the CF) his agents to utilize the Clinton foundation as a fast track method to get them off the hook, instead of using the proper legal channels

Oh sir, but I am already a part of a Commonwealth