>2017
>still "eating" your "food"

At the very least you should be replacing your weekday lunch witht Soylent. It's a lot healthier than the (((fast food))) you usually get

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmo_Wright
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>excessive amounts of soy
Enjoy growing titties faggot

I have been living off of it for months, no tiddy growth.

eat one real meal a day and use soylent as a supplement

fuck off cosmo

>It's a lot healthier
In what exact way?

FUCKING CANNIBAL DEGENERATE

>soylent

Nah, I drink one Ensure drink per day for a snack. It fucking rocks

This.

Food, and by extension kitchens, are a meme at this point.
Kitchens will only exist until they fall out of fashion with Women.

"But where will I talk with my friends user?"
Go in the fucking basement.

this

Bullshit. Those studies were done one lab rats where the amount of soy they were given was hugely in excessive by a factor of bajillions of what could realistically be consumed on a daily basis.

I used to do exactly that.
Soylent is cheaper over time.
Simply add some artificial flavoring of whatever you like (look in the coffee section of your grocery store).

Soylent is pretty amazing if you're a fat fuck trying to lose weight. I already lost ten pounds since April by replacing 1/3 meals a day with it.

Perfect mix of nutrients.
Far less time wasted managing your food = more time to workout or chill.

sage
> Soy

Might as well tell me to start HRT and smoke cannabis, homo.

How about this case study, m8?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmo_Wright

>How does dosage work
That has always been bullshit.

>TFW gotten ripped off soylent

YOU GOTTA EAT REAL FOOD MOTHER FUCKAAA
>quit shilling for soy-len-poo water
>learn to cook

His-her accomplishments seem impressive, although I'm not much of a vidya-tech guy. What about this person?

Cooking is so much fun, though.

In my head the market for this shit is entirely NEETs whose mommies stopped making chicky tendies for din din

(((soylent)))
advertising on Sup Forums huh?

>eating people
what the fuck, dude

Pic related. The average person in this stupid thread who cant cook vegetables and has never learned about what spices to use

Yes, lets all have some soylent sludge shit.. get the fuck out of here with your cardboard tasting shit, we don't give a fuck

This era's PowerSauce bar

>ripped off
I'd say so

>Cooking is so much fun, though.
This
I'm about to go to the store and buy some steaks and veggies to cook on my grill. It's a perfect summer night here and only about 79F outside, no wind.

I'm going to enjoy a perfect grilled steak, veggies, and a bottle of wine with my GF on my back porch. Have fun drinking your soylent and shitposting on a Saturday night anons.

>Tendies are better than a nutritious diet
If you weren't so nutrient deprived, you might be able to make a decent shitpost.

cheaper than you, hipster fgget

>spices
spices just cover up inferior produce. Only spice you ever need is salt

MILK:
IT DOES THE WHITE RACE'S BODY GOOD
SORRY, NON-WHITES xD

STOP WASTING YOUR MONEY ON SMOOTHIES.

JUST GET THE POWDER.

shove your agenda 2030 kikery straight up your ass

>Cooking
Might as well hunt and kill your own food. Fucking savage.

Better nutrition / $ than anything on the market, if you consider time & opportunity cost.

>Nazi
>Understanding money

Has it "got the electrolytes plants crave"?

>Might as well hunt and kill your own food. Fucking savage.

I do. Not all my food, but I hunt deer and quail and have hunted turkey a few times. I also enjoy fishing. And I also grow veggies in my garden.

>shilling this hard

>250 calories
That's not even worth the time, unless you're a fat fuck.

Like here, look at this nutritious and cheap squirrel I'm eating. Fuck off.

So you are drinking people? wtf man.

The nutritional value wasn't my argument, nigger.

GROW UP AND LEARN TO COOK.

I will give you credit user. You have your principles and you're sticking to them.

We'll see if this Soylent phenom isn't a bunch of bullshit in a couple decades. I'm willing to take the risk for the time savings.

>Attacking muh tendies

Nigga, you dun gon TOO FAR this time!

reeee

I'll start drinking soy when I want to grow man titties

>Soylent
>Tasteless Drink designed by an autistic programmer
>Company does not understand the irony naming this shit after a fictional food made of ppl (=cannibalism)

Real talk, is this stuff actually good? I mean, can I drink a glass of it and it'll actually replace a meal fine?

I eat healthy and I'm not overweight (I'd go aa far to say that I'm entry-level fit), but I skip a meal sometimes due to my sleep schedule. Can I shove one of these down my gullet and it'll keep me going for six-eight hours?

I used to like ABitofBritt, until I found that that she's a riceburner

You totally are the same guy every time. I'm not going to stop harrassing you. Its been me every time.
Either that or you ancap flag fags are all identically obnoxious.
Keep eating your gruel its what you deserve.

Nazi Germany's fiscal policy was either the smartest thing they did or the only smart thing they did, depending on your perspective, so go ahead and keep ad homineming my flag when your faggy ideaology is a fantasy and mine is the future.

>started living off of soylent six months ago
>tfw my testicles retracted into my body after one month
>tfw another month later my penis shrunk to the size of an average clitoris and my breasts became so swollen I had to start wearing my sister's bras
>tfw hair started growing twice as fast too and now my parents are making me go to a women's college
>tfw got pressured at a bar to suck a guy off and now he's my bf even though I'm 100% straight
>tfw he's a jerk and doesn't cuddle after sex but too estrogenized to leave now

this thread makes me sad

No. Its simply disgusting. I tried it, and it tasted like the brackish water after cleaning your baking utensils.

Tim, go back to sleep. You have work, tonight.

>not replacing all your solid foods with cum
it's like you don't even want to grow strong

>You're essentially a housewife.

Maybe she'll stick a wad of 20s in your bra to get yourself something pretty after you cook her that dinner, Doris. After all, being a housewife is a career too, you know...

I mean, it can taste passable if I'm not drinking it every day. I'm asking if it can actually replace the occasional meal or if that's bullshit.

Soylent makes burgers shart in the mart.

You love dicks don't you reddit?

If you've ever had lucky charms, it tastes like kinda like a liquified version of the cereal part of it.

Why are you posting pictures of insanely hot women? To get more attention to your post? Cut it out, youre making me want to fap.

Have you even read the nutrition facts?

It has as much fat as fast food and just as many artificial ingredients like isomaltoligosaccharide, an indigestible but non-dietary fiber.

I have GI problems and this would literally cause me to have diarrhea. It can't be great for healthy people.