Results are in - I am physically removing myself from Sup Forums for the greater good

I have found a blemish in my genetic composition. I didn't know I had this. But there it is. I now formally announce my resignation, self-ban, self-reporting, self-quarantine, and total physical removal from Sup Forums.

I have initiated a divorce with my European wife immediately so as not to bring tainted children into the world. She saw the results and she was deeply saddened, but understands the importance of divorcing at this point so that she can be free to find a pure European man and start a strong Christian family.

Goodbye Sup Forums. Signing off.

Other urls found in this thread:

anthrogenica.com/showthread.php?10054-Portuguese-23andme-DNA-results
i.imgur.com/5ALEOFw.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>thinks this a big deal
It's alright man, it's not that bad.

Op, how did you NOT know by your appearence alone? Says your 70 percent southern european, chances are you have black hair and brown eyes, dont act schocked

Yeah I got mine back. They said 100% European on the "speculative map", but within that was included 0.1 % ashkenazi which made me kek seeing as it would be incompatible with 100 % European origin. That 0,1 % then disappeared on the "standard" and "conservative" maps. At those a slight increase was instead given to the unassigned DNA. The lower procent-tiles, especially those under 1 % can't be taken that seriously IMO

Even 5% African DNA is acceptable for an american mongrel. If you sperg out because "muh 2% african dna!" then I don't know what to say. Someone 95-100% white is white.

you obviously don't know that a lot of /pol are non white? This is the one place with true equality

reminder that britanny venti is only 5% white and looks like a bleached monkey

Are you even aware that anything under 1% is considered noise? it is noise.

Almost all europeans score some of those bites 0, of pre-history when peoples were in formation.

Ma tutto mazzaro perque negro

Fucking niggro fuck outta here, americans will NEVER be white

t. Gennaro Maria Provenzano

If it doesn't show up under conservative mode, then it likely isn't real. Their speculative mode is pretty inaccurate. Triplets have been shown to get rather different results with 23andme. Anything

She looks like Ice T

Portughese average 0.5-1% sub-saharan.

This. Hell nearly half of us Americans on here are latinos or hapas

>Sub-saharan african descent
>US flag
Checks out, have a nice life mongrel.

WTF this dumbass board is singlehandedly funding these kikes' DNA harvesting????

Are we that fucking stupid?

yes

user I'm pretty sure you're whiter than 90% of americans browsing right now.

One drop.
KYS

nop
i doubt any portuguese or spanish would score 1% sub-saharan in 23 and me. they never score that.
and btw anything under 1% is noise, i've seen english, french, germans, score those 0,z% bytes of ssa and northaf

I would cum so deep inside her she's get pregnant and then the baby would get pregnant.

i like that, everyone has shit thrown at them no matter where they are from.
love Sup Forums equality

at least you're not me

You know anything under 2% is just guesswork right?

He's 72% southern european, he's not white.

anthrogenica.com/showthread.php?10054-Portuguese-23andme-DNA-results

Anywhere from 0.1-1% but I believe it's probably a proxy for north african rather than real sub-saharan.

can't see the pics without being logged

So i'm right, they (iberians) all score 99% to 100% europe.
and the small noise of north-african and ssa not even reachs 1%

Sorry, nigger. Man, that sucks. It's bad luck like back when people got aids from blood transfusions. You still have to go back.

Just got my results in

Can I join the SS?

You tell me, I finally put an order in for a test kit

>Algarve
but this is probably the most that a portuguese could get.

I'm 99% european and I just got a half Persian girl pregnant. This is her 23andme. Will our children be white?

Dude.
You're white.

OY vey!

No, that 0,f% noise, makes you amerindian
lmao

post a larger pic sandnigger lover

SUBBED. OUCH.. that stings brother.
personally, i got >.1% NORTH african/middle easter.
aka 16% italian nigger.

berry

wrong. it means you're a kike.

Good. That's a start. Neck yourself.

Good, one fewer nigger on the board.

Even Jews joined the SS if they were fascistic enough.

12.5% is ok

You're a land of monkeys. No one even cares about your shit Country.

That's what they said Trumps chances of winning were

No. Neither will their children or their children or their children. They will always be crypto shitskins.

he is native?
cause there's another one from algarve (south?) there, and it is:

i.imgur.com/5ALEOFw.png

almost 100% european
some unsigned and nort

Are there any DNA services with a commitment to privacy? I'm not going to give samples to the literal kikes at 23andme or ancestry.

>average american result

>dont get on Sup Forums for a month or two
>all of a sudden Nazi and Fascist flags
breddy cool

I had a persian girl in my french class back in the day with absolutely huge tits, very light skin, dark hair, total knockout

persians are honorary allies and actual aryans

Is this 23andme a Jewish meme?
You are sending your DNA away and for all you know they could just do be crunching numbers out their arse and handing it to ya

No idea. It was an example from the Anthrogenica link. Given that his Iberian is at 66% and without any native american, I would assume he's a native of Iberia at least.

No it dosen't. It means that there is a 51% chance that 1 out of 1024 ancestors of mine 10 generalizations might have been "ashkenazi" , whatever that means. It's a meme anyway seeing as how they aren't a distinctly unique hominid. On the maps with 75% and 90% confidence this dosen't even appears so it is therefore beyond realistic to believe.

There is literally nothing wrong with this

>I am physically removing myself from Sup Forums for the greater good
Good! If you're stupid enough to believe that genetic test (mainly because you're clueless as to how they really work), then you're too stupid to be here.

It was good knowing you OP. Thanks for doing the right thing.

Mine actually made sense from what I knew about my cousins and ancestors

Its kinda cool honestly. They said I had 3rd cousins in Switzerland (they also did 23andme so you can see their results when you get yours and ask them)

you can contact people if you want if they have a certain match % with your own DNA. I didn't realize my brother did it and we matched and it said we were most likely brothers (51% DNA match)

The most interesting part is seeing how far back it can reach and what crazy stuff pops up

DO NOT FALL FOR THE GENE-TESTING JEW
>DO NOT FALL FOR THE GENE-TESTING JEW

Even the state of Texas was confiscating the genetic material of most newborns in the state. If a bunch of corporatist goyim like us can figure this shit out, then I guarantee you that every gene-testing company is storing your DNA for future use.

you must be dealt with

Reminder that
23andme is a blatant scheme to amass a database of dna and
a screenshot of your result percentages is enough to uniquely identify you and link the Internet user to the dna sample.

Your sample will be available to law enforcement agencies on request and the information in their database is also searchable by law enforcement.

You've been warned anons have a fucking pleasant day

Am I a mutt, Sup Forums? Can I participate in the Next Crusade?

Really? Am the only 100% European in this thread

1/16th blacks are considered white by other blacks. You can stay, you have nowhere else whiteman.

Yeah but you have jewish

Jews are European

>97.9% European
>0.02% Nigger
>2.08% Unassigned

What...what am I?

NatSoc was strictly against those abominations
"And all that which America did not get from Europe may seem worthy of respect to jewified mixed race, but Europe regards that merely as symptomatic decay in cultural and artistic life, the product of Jewish and Negro blood mixture"
Adolf Hitler

cant you just cut off a toe and excise the darkie part of you ?

This. Keep fighting the good fight user.

Individuals NOT on 23andme have been compelled under court order to provide DNA in rape/murder cases, simply because a relative of theirs has a close partial match to unknown suspect DNA and gave 23andme a sample.

THIS MEANS LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES ARE ALREADY USING THE DATABASE FOR FISHING EXPEDITIONS.
Post this stuff in these threads and watch them slide. Seriously.

nigger
100% Med/Balkans-free European = White
no

Are the ashkenazi percentages still there on the "standard" and "conservative" estimates? If so you probably have some jewish in you.. I might defend having 0.1 % on the "speculative" estimate only as statistical noise.. but that..

Least you're not Jewish...

Ashkenazic = part black = black

nigger

I am Jewish, I researched my ancestry and my great-great grandmother was a dirty Jew, shocked me when I found out but I've come to deal with it

0.02% nigger seems hardly an impact.

you look at this all wrong friend, its not a genetic blemish. it is a genetic trophy that still remains hundreds of years after your ancestors completely outbred some african shitskin and all but eradicated their dna.

Be proud.

They throw that in there because mainstream science still says we evolved from monkey African men.

DNA is a joke. Watch the 60 minutes special on it.

fuck off to Israel. It will be relatively White-looking in Ashkenazi areas in 40 years still. Unlike Australia

We need every able-bodied man we can get to retake the Enemy's Istanbul beachhead.
Europeans of all stripes—Christians, Pagans, irreligious—must unite for our sacred soil's reacquisition.
We must befriend East Thracians and Anatolians, breaking the Turkic propaganda which has deluded them into believing that they are Turkic, and not white.
Each and every individual who is willing to put effort toward this goal has infused his life with value and worth. Our combined strength willpower shall be unstoppable.
Of course you may join us. For the sake of your honor, you must. Pick up a weapon and train. Go to the gym. Network with other like-minded individuals, and meme our true kinship to the Anatolians unceasingly.
The only boundary to possibility is defined by perception. We can break that boundary by pouring substantial effort toward this goal.
Ave.

this

>my great-great grandmother was a dirty Jew
Maybe she was a based Jewish granny

There is no fucking grey area. There is only impurity spiral. Quarter Jew, 1/16 Persian, 1/64 Sioux, 1/512 negro; doesn't matter. Bloodline of ancestors is corrupted and genetic pollution is done. Moreover, they will forever carry the genetic memory of high racial treason

No. Any such service is required by law to make user data available to law enforcement as evidence. They typically handle this requirement by providing searchable access to the database.

>falling for the one drop rule meme
tell me you are trolling. If not, good riddance, kid.

see
you are looking at it like the glass is half empty, you should be looking at it the other way round.

Oy vey, good goy. Believe those results and distance yourself from the nazis, there were no modifications msde to your results.
We're all from Africa anyway.

water + shit = shit
Literal degenerate ancestors

>Am...am I white user?

>water + shit = shit
what a retarded analogy, not to mention you're implying that European dna is so incredibly weak that one drop of shit and its fucked forever.

lol.

I'm sorry to hear that ;

if a man sucks a thousand dicks and builds one bridge, he's a dick sucker.

if a man builds a thousand bridges and sucks one dick, he is still a dick sucker.

Um, no sweetie.

come to Brazil mane. Down here you just need 80% european heritage in order to be officially white