Why is it that Republicans never take accountability for the recent trend in violence against LGBT people and...

Why is it that Republicans never take accountability for the recent trend in violence against LGBT people and undocumented citizens in the face of an orange dictator seizing power?

I'm trying to be as bipartisan as I can, trying to understand the ideological mechanisms of conservatives.

And please; no mental gymnastics. I know the right-wing needs it to fuel their woo woo, but not here. Use your head for once.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

@9sbYLp2Z

Republicans are, by far, the biggest threat to democracy, liberty and equal rights. They are far worse than ISIS because Republican extremists terrorize people via shitty legislation (stealing free healthcare from the poor, sick and need, for example). Everything the alt-right does is to destroy our way of life. There are moderate Muslims hundreds of times better than moderate conservatives. Between Muslims and Republicans, who body slams reporters, bans gays from marriage and steals healthcare?

The Republican Army is the biggest terror group in the history of America, and anyone who voted for Trump should be locked up for life, never to poison another (stolen) election again.

Ridiculous. Ri-fucking-diculous. You should all feel ashamed of yourselves. Very, very ashamed.

That’s why they aren’t going to reply or debunk your post, they are little chickenshits afraid of the truth: the full truth and nothing but the truth. Watch them make Mental Gymnastics an Olympic sport as they try to do damage control now…..
All right, which one of you alt-right losers wants to explain this little beauty to me? No mental gymnastics allowed - I know it drives right-wing woo woo, but today, I refuse to give you the liberty of giving a BS answer.

Brexit is destroying the British economy (good thing, to punish them), the EU is punishing Hungary and Poland for their racist laws and Trump ended up being an incompetent, racist, orange buffoon.

How dare you use anime for your thinly veiled bait threads. You did the same with the frog girl.

Sage and reported

@yk+uVnND

Either answer his question or fuck off, you alt-right cuck.

All Republican's wives need a good dicking from liberals; show em' what an actual man that doesn't have a micropenis is like (small dick = more anger = more irrationality = conservative).

even though i know this is bait

>WBC does not even do marches

>WBC pickets

>WBC was last relevent in 2013

Because it doesn't exist?

Because when they make all death and sin in the world they feel better about chopping off strangers' penises too

if WBC were breaking the law they'd be in fucking prison right now

>muslims let in by lefties attack lgbtqiap
>FUCKING REPUBLICANS

How to reply to someone on Sup Forums:

1) Click on the [Number] before the blue triangle arrow.(It even comes up with a "Reply to this post" message)

2) Write post.

Clicking on the persons ID doesn't allow you to respond to that person, it allows you to Highlight responses/comments that person does.

Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

I'm so sick of hearing about the WBC straw man. Get back at me when they actually behead someone or plow through pedestrians in a truck. Also saged.

discord d0t gg/hxYhbY

Hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha rookie shill time to find a new fucking hobby you turd

I get that this is obvious bait and all, but in all honesty the scary thing is that a majority of libs actually think and act like this.

That's not how you're supposed to backlink to other people's comments, you faggot.
Fuck off back to your Antifa circlejerk.

Haven't you realized you are the problem? And Catholicism and baptist are two completely different things?

>recent trend in violence against LGBT people and undocumented citizens in the face of an orange dictator seizing power?
Because they have all been committed by democrats or were false claims and never actually happened.

Also when has the Westboro Baptist Church (Calvinists not Catholic) ever physically hurt anyone?

Why wouldn't leftists talk about Islamic violence against the mentally ill, the LGBBQ+?

They haven't been committed at all, that's the thing. when was the last time a fag parade got mowed down or something that kinda shit hasn't fucking happened in decades at least.

@vHBylHTt

All fairy tales, nonsense and woo-woo is the same for me. Baptist woo is just Catholic woo without the fancy ceremonies.

you're the worst shill ever

>Using the shariablue hero academia bait/slide thread pics

why tho

>violence against undocumented citizens

Please tell me more.

Can you even walk?

>Catholics
>Westboro Baptist Church
>Baptist

??? They're a Protestant denomination.

It's not even a shill it's just bait. shill's rarely reply, and there never THIS bad. He's just meming

Westboro Baptist church has killed literally no one.

It's not even comparable. Only morons think that this is a valid point.

This one's getting paid per word

>ISIS niggers that murder and rape at at will and destroy millennia old relics are the equivalent of a bunch of retards standing around with god hates fag signs
lmao

>I'm trying to be as bipartisan as I can

Westboro Baptists hate the church & the Vatican & the pope

"Pedo priest pimp mafia rapes preteen boys"

GOD HATES CATHOLICISM, LOLZ

Frank, why are you helping newshits? Don't you have (((truthbombs))) to drop?

>not following the news
>relevant discussion
How is it that these people have already forgotten what happened in Orlando, the biggest attack targetting gay people in recent us history?

>WBC hold signs that read "God Hates Fags" = ISIS throwing fags off roof and stoning their dead corpse

If this was the 20's and you were German, you'd be a proud nazi because you've never had an original thought in your mind bud. You make it obvious, because nearly every conviction you have has been laid out for you by actors and agitators and public opinion. What's worse, is you've swallowed it even deeper BECAUSE of how prevalent your convictions are in popular culture.

You don't see yourself as a sheep, but as a sheep supremacist who didn't even have the fortitude to earn their self righteousness for themselves

I reckon they're capable of taking accountability for republican violence against lgbt/undocumented/minorities, but whenever they're accused of such things someone asks "can you give an example?", and lo and behold - no examples can be given

>Comparing violent fundamentalists that threaten entire countries to fundamentalist trolls that trigger some people and hurt feelings

That was just some raghead freaking out as they are want to do. you don't call it murder when some idiot gets eaten by a tiger do you? it's just in their nature.

>recent trend in violence against LGBT people and undocumented citizens

Say what?

What universe are you living in?

because the ratio of people killed by fucking muzzies is no where near the proportion of fags killed by christians

Westboro church is a simple lawsuit scheme and has killed nobody

>How is it that these people have already forgotten what happened in Orlando, the biggest attack targetting gay people in recent us history?

Did you forget his dad got a front row seat in the "honored guest" section of the HRC campaign event? Did you forget that Obama's DOJ halted the investigation into his church where the imam was known to have stated that death is a merciful cure to homosexuality?

It sucks how quickly people forget, I'm with you there

>slaughtering thousands of people per year vs some old people autistically screeching with flimsy cardboard signs

yeah totally the same. Sage

Who keeps making these shitty MHA """""memes"""""?

>@
Welp, ya blew it. Fuck outta here shill. Go back to Plebbit.

The term "Undocumented Citizen" is incorrect, you must mean illegals and the reason for Violence is because they are violent to us. I have heard TONS of cases of Mexicans and Muslims raping women and little girls and for some reason the Libtards defend them.

Go back to using the frog girl, you nigger

No one in the US is attacking LGBT or undocumented citizens more than before Trump came to power; hell, they're being given even more free rein to say and do whatever the fuck they want.

In no particular order:
>literally every politician ever condemns violence because not doing so would be career suicide
>learn how elections work, then vote in them
>enforcing the law is only violence in the same sense that breaking the law is violence
>countries have a right to enforce their laws
>these laws existed before Trump became president
>if you don't like that, or feel the laws are unjust, change the laws
>'undocumented citizens' citizens are illegal aliens; they are called illegal aliens because they have committed a federal crime by entering/remaining in the country illegally
>nation-states have a right to enforce the borders that literally define their existence
>if you don't like that, abolish the concept of the nation-state
This is bait, but I'm indulging you anyway because this is how Sup Forums produces antibodies to combat the Communist infection.

As to your picture:
>catholicism
>baptist
>Islam's stated goal is world conquest, unlike Christianity
>WBC are technically exercising their rights to freedom of speech and religious liberty, even if they push the legal boundaries
>radical muslims execute gays while 'moderate' muslims cheer from the sidelines
>western muslims are not representative of global muslims; they discard so much of Islam they're barely better than apostates
>kill yourself for trying to ruin a great anime

>don't blame Catholicism
>when Baptist Church does some shit

because baptists aren't catholic....?

It would at least sort of make sense as a comparison if you had said "Christianity" instead of Catholicism.

>@
This isn't Twitter, you faggy turbo retard.

discord d0t gg/hxYhbY

SAGE

Anyone who uses MHA memes is a faggot. Doesn't matter what you're arguing. Also bait.