Are they even trying to hide it anymore?

are they even trying to hide it anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tWbLkXhGEmo
youtu.be/dPI-mRFEIH0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pissing on the stage?

She's gone full batshit since Hilldawg lost, huh

That blue eyes are the master race, what?

you'd think so, but it's a jew trick to "reintroduce" a celebrity and recycle them instead of finding new ones to make a star and push their message. the old katy perry had no influence on the public anymore, so she's going through this weird phase. in a few years she will "snap out of it" and return to "normal" similar to that other troglodyte myley cyrus

WITNESS ME

She has vitreous blistering disgusting shits. The bane of every fine dining establishment in the greater L.A. area. Each one would have qualified for Superfund remediation.

so now she's just ripping off Bowie?

She used to be hot.

Feminism, not even once.

ACCEPTED

The Clinton Foundation was more than just "Pay for Play". They were using their network of Democratically elected Sheriffs and Judges to pervert the justice system.

People would pay Indulgences to the Clinton Foundation in exchange for leniency or outright Exoneration of Crimes committed. (This is how they built their Blackmail network)

You mean this: youtube.com/watch?v=tWbLkXhGEmo

Are you implying the jew will leave her and she will be normal again? Or did I misinterpretate that (bad english here)

these subhuman idiots are so desperate to appear enlightened that they can't help but propagate that delusion at every chance possible.

Bowie played by Martina McFly.

Look at meeeeeeee!

Can't stand not to be centre of attention, slightly more controlled decent into Britney.

Definitely not.

no i mean the jew is "recycling" her to make her "normal" again, thus a new image. she's still their puppet, but just more influential on white people. notice how this shit only happens to white actresses/singers?

it could also be some mkultra bullshit to fuck them up after learning things they aren't allowed to remember after their usefulness has passed

Ermagerd Eelewminatey....

whoa, what happened to her?

Maybe she is a Sheikah?

Feels like a sacrifice or something, man.

of course not. they're trying really hard to usher in the new world order. obamas goal = destroy America and turn it into a caliphate

Never hot she's a goon face ugly hag.

miley stops having short hair and being a giant whore in general
katy perry instantly cuts her hair short

there always has to be one... but why?

I think she's just mocking the retards that believe stuff like that.

apparently miley hit the wall and passed on the baton to katie

Her and the jews know the fans are dumb enough to bash anyone who thinks outside the box, so they rub it in your face.

>there always has to be one... but why?

BECAUSE THE GOVERNMENT WANTS TO DESTROY YOU BY HAVING POP STARS CUT THEIR HAIR SHORT HAHAHAHAHAA!!! TAKE THAT YOU GERMAN FAGGOT! IT'S ALL A DEEP CONSPIRACY!

lol white boi's mad that Perry only has sex with the BBC

and she look gud with short hair

she wouldn't take it this far tho

Why did Justin Bieber turn into a femboy?

They are probably forced to do it, by their managers.

kek

I ever wondered like, hypothetically, could you hypnose a MK-Ultra victim and ask him/her what she witnessed and would she tell ...

Sup Forums need a (((hollywood))) insider

Like this idiot right here.

Thanks Shlomo go polish mum's dirty blech.

nah man. there is like a full inch deep layer of makeup on that hideous gorgon face.

katys biological clock is running out but she is wasting her last fertile years doing empty hollywood shit. no wonder shes going loopy.

You still drunk from Midsummer's? You cranky.

gyppo

she is trying to capitalize on it

are they even trying to hide it anymore?

Btw did you also know we wuz kangz?

i find it disgusting that she's trying to emulate david bowie in the most pathetic and sickening way

checked. what the fuck happened to pol?

But Katy Perry is old so it's ridiculous and hilarious.

Like what every modern girl looks like without makeup. lul, plus shit lighting makes it even worse. Yes lighting can make all the difference.

She started taking what ever Miley took a few years ago...

This try hard cringe shit wouldnt be so bad... but you have the left holding her up like a god damn idol.

>Deport all liberals to where ever Sharia Law is going on.

Please

This is a fashion meme right now, I've seen it in several other videos with establishment pop stars (the group Little Mix from the UK, if anyone even cares).

Can't tell of its genuine illminaertai or just because it trendy.

>katy perry
>feminist

you shills make yourself too easy to spot.

Russell Brand?

She had an interview on Ellen Degeneres's show where everyone looked so uncomfortable around her because she was going apeshit.

Oh it's the real deal. Someone activated this bitch. She a spirit cooker and all that shit.

you all fap to her and u get mad because u cant have her

You can scrape the cholent crock.

Why not?

illuminati

switchfag

But she's not a black qween. Appropriation.

And why is the pharaoh black kang holding the umbrella for he fake qween but? Racism, man.

lmao

Does tin foil actually work?

Sorry Katy or Katy's PA. I've actually fuck women and no none of them look like that without make-up or in bad-lighting. I've been told that every bathroom she uses is a binding no-go zone for a minimum of 20 minutes.

She is TRANSforming into Miley Cyrus.

Tellin' me this bitch didn't take a hit from the feminism-bong?

Reminder that not even one good post had come from this flag since custom flags came back. It's a bigger shitposting red flag than the dem or commie ones.

After the 2016 Election, The Clinton foundation become defunct.

Though most of their employees migrated to the Obama Foundation. Where they are still accepting said indulgences to get people off the hook for crimes committed.

Never even touched a switch...

fags on you, fag.

(((They))) are basicaly mocking us in "her" new music video

youtu.be/dPI-mRFEIH0

I know her overlords are making her do this. Just like Cyrus who just suddenly stopped out of no where and became a gud gurl.

it must be some sort of hazing ritual or something.

Pray she dies from pinkeye......between her legs.

is she the replacement?

Since when do they hide anything? Their whole theory is they need to show it beforehand. Clears their guilty lack of conscience. But it doesnt. So we point it out. People scratch and laugh their ass. And we go buy more chemicals at wally mart

Probably, unless they find another one.

You know one night stands with chicks like that is fine. You bounce before she wakes. You fuck the illusion.

Mocking us? Was meinst du? (What d' ya mean?)

Shit reply. Giant cyclops eyes dindu nothing. Yay jewlywood and uncapped pyramids. Post more frogs. It's so obvious. And ofc yours is the first post. HAHAHA THE CYMBALS-STAND IS PEE NOW! IT DIDNT CLEARLY CHANGE PERSPECTIVE AND PROVE THIS BETWEEN THE LEFT PICTURE AND THE RIGHT! HAHAHA HER UNIFORM IS NORMAL DONT LOOK THERE YOU STUPID COWS HAHAHA

This world is truly fucked, isn't it.

They stopped trying to hide it a long time ago. 2nd amendment folks... use it or lose it.

Yes. I thank women daily for this

I think OP meant Illuminati.

Whatever, doesn't matter anymore. We know their names and where they live. If it goes down, they are not safe in their bunkers.

Pizzagate spirit cooking

No you havent mongoloid.

Some of you are unironically afraid of Katy Perry and I for one find it hilarious.
>muh sold her soul
>muh illuminati
>she's normalizing cannibalism

Now we are at where the FBI gets into hot water.

Every Now and then a Confidential Informant will get into Legal trouble. Comey Instructed (Shilled for the CF) his agents to utilize the Clinton foundation as a fast track method to get them off the hook, instead of using the proper legal channels

Fashion design, a creative process, I know it's hard for people like you to wrap your head around.

>Degeneracy
>money everywhere
>illuminati eye and pyramid
It's like they're trying to send a message.

Pizzagate: I know shit, but what do they cook or what is spirit cooking?

No matter what you do you are still working for the jew. The jew controls your life regardless of your opinions. They are watching you, they are watching me as i write this post. God speed anons, i hope we break free even after they start to cut the population in half.

Why so funny hm?

You were not a part of the great meme war I see

Chill she is just working for the jews like all stars. Illuminati is a meme for normies.

why the fuck am I getting "image appears to be corrupt" for any image I try to post all of a sudden?

>I was only 9 years old
>I loved Katy so much, I had all the merchandise and movies
>I pray to Katy every night before bed, thanking her for the life I’ve been given
>"Katy is love" I say; “Katy is life”
>My dad hears me and calls me a faggot
>I know he was just jealous of my devotion for Katy
>I called him a cunt
>He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep
>I’m crying now, and my face hurts
>I lay in bed and it’s really cold
>Suddenly, a warmth is moving towards me
>It’s Katy Perry

Uh oh, sounds like your PC just got Jewed. You'll need to install Samurai.exe in order to fix it; Jews fear the Samurai.exe

I wouldn't say completely fucked, but these are dark times. Lucifer is living large. If you think about words and stories as memetic magic then this man really did cast a spell on the whole world. His ideas passed onto the CIA, think tanks, entertainers, and many other and we are all trapped.

The most important thing you can do is stop exposing yourself to (((their))) words. Read better things.

Use Google or youtube

You don't gain power or meaning by wearing or depicting esoteric symbols. If you have no clue what they mean, you just look like a fucking idiot.

Anybody can plaster esoteric symbols on themselves.. A hollywood star doing it? LOL, comedic af.