Daily reminder that CERN is criminal and must be DESTROYED

Picture related
>Project AWAKE is ~1000 times stronger than the
current collider
>Data was REMOVED but some one managed to take a screenshot
>Magnetosphere collapses
>SIN waves are NOT naturally occurring in Solar Wind Streams
>This technology IS DANGEROUS !
>I have 5 years worth of CONSISTENT data showing that CERN is messing up with things that it shouldn't

Post your related information here to expose this project, PLEASE forward the picture I provided to your local authorities.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zW5gklIKcDg
swpc.noaa.gov/products/ace-real-time-solar-wind
ccmc.gsfc.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/display/RT_t.cgi
op-webtools.web.cern.ch/vistar/vistars.php?usr=Awake
ccmc.gsfc.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/display/RT_t.cgi?page=mpause
techbubble.info/blog/quantum-physics/entry/how-cern-plan-to-use-the-large-hydrogen-collider-to-open-portals-to-other-dimensions
youtube.com/watch?v=Cllqr1nmdYk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trying to probably knock saturn off its course sending its rings or pieces of it into jupiter to play out the sept 23 stuff. Mix with cassini they will crash into it and planet 9 I mean pluto i mean wormwood

did they create a black hole?

I don't understand what's the problem with this. How much power are we talking here?

They create miniature black holes all the time. They dissipate very fast, tho.

Seems like a wise thing to do

So you're saying... Jews are trying to literally destroy our planet?

The stuff that comes out of them don't dissipate quite as fast though...things that should stay where they are.

If you understand physics, yes, It's very wise. They are pushing Science foward.

what does any of this mean, break it down so us retards can get onboard.

>Paranormal
Get educated on the topic.

>I provide scientific data, humans don't
know what they are messing with.

We are talking power thats roughly hundreds of thousands times stronger than our natural magnetosphere

If I'm not mistaken a very small amount of radiation comes out of these miniature Black Holes. Nothing that can harm a human.

Things that come out of them? That sounds scary, is it dangerous shit?

How strong is our magnetosphere?

All (((science))) is a scam. Scientists never do anything to help the regular working man.

>break it down so us retards can get onboard.

Sup Forums in a nutshell

Hey OP how about you be a good chap and dumb things down for those of us who don't have PHD's in particle physics. are we gonna experience Half Life 3 in the real world? Are we all gonna get sucked into a space time fissure? What the fuck is going on?

Sorry my bad, here goes a basic brakedown,
but I encourage you to research it yourself.
>from wikipedia: A magnetosphere is the region of space surrounding an astronomical object in which charged particles are controlled by that object's magnetic field.
>Planets with a magnetosphere, like Earth, are capable of mitigating or blocking the effects of cosmic radiation.
>When CERN is cranked up to full power and more specifically the new project AWAKE we see anomalous behavior like weird solar wind patterns and unnatural magnetosphere behavior.
>Like I said again, there is a direct correlation between these events.
>When we face erratic magnetosph. patterns we are exposed to radiation from our sun, shields are down.

(((PHD))). "Education" is a waste of time. It's better to learn a real-world trade.

Stop using your computer, then.

It means, my dear assistant, that the hour draws near. The Organization will cease their foul play of hiding in the shadows and reveal to the world the grim glory of their empire. The time machine will change the world forever, for the worse, it will start the next world war. WE MUST NOT BLOW THIS CHANCE

el psy congroo

I worked with projects close to CERN and your picture doesn't mean shit to me. At least say what you want to tell us.
In the top left picture it says the beam energe is 6.5 TeV which is exactly what LHC was designed for. The luminosity also looks like it's on the spot. Nothing like the 1000 fold that you claim.
And where are the plots with your sinus form from? I can't puzzle these two things together.

So you are saying there is no danger of interdimensional aliens invading the Earth and enslaving humanity? That's a relief.

oscillations in the data there are due to instabilities in the power delivery system
If you want to see the good shit, you'll have to wait a while, about august at the earliest

Are goods created magically, then?

That really activated my photons

>We are talking power thats roughly hundreds of thousands times stronger than our natural magnetosphere

That sounds scary, but it doesn't mean anything. I used to work on a superconducting nuclear magnetic resonance spectrometer in grad school. It had a magnetic field of 18 Tesla.

The Earth has a magnetic field of 0.25 to 0.65 micro Tesla, or 0.000025 to 0.000065 Tesla. The NMR spectrometer was at least 276,000X stronger than the Earths magnetic field.

I had my head inside that magnetic field tuning it to an exact alignment several times a week. Nothing happens. You just aren't allowed to being anything metal into the room.

>When we face erratic magnetosph. patterns we are exposed to radiation from our sun, shields are down.
The question is, are they doing this deliberately? And to what end?

Maybe they're researching on creating a magnetosphere on mars

Very well, but there's one problem with this. How is CERN affecting the magnetosphere?

I fucking hate you conspiracy nuts. I really do.

the universe

who else /tuturu/ here?

about 18 orders of magnitude too weak, if that's the target you're shooting for

That's what the JEWS tell us. (((They))) actually want the universe to implode on itself.

> laughs at paranormal claim
> proceeds to post a hindu 'god'

You couldnt be more /x/ if you tried. I guarantee your youtube history consists of 'september 23rd' bullshit and 'holographic flat earth proof!'

AND STAY THERE!

With pleasure please follow through my hypothesis:
>Advanced Wakefield Experiment short AWAKE
The said technology is said to be 1000' times stronger than current particle accelerators
>plots with your sinus form from?
Notice the graph with the different colors below the first picture, there is DATA missing eluding to something in the lines of: CERN done goofed.
The different colors represent the parameters of the solar wind like speed, density, temperature. On the first picture left top I show how the sin pattern of the proton beam is related to the pattern observed in the graph to the right, I have studied and observed this information for years and such sin patters are NOT normal, suggesting a strong probability that CERN is literally messing shit beyond boarders.
>picture to the top right shows our magnetosphere, data is publicly available online, the smaller picture shows how it should be naturally and the screenshot provided was DELETED but one of my contacts managed to screen cap it. This is a direct result of overloading the northern energies, notice where the LHC is located geographically.

seriously bruh... could you please explain to me how a plasma wake field experiment can damage the magneto sphere?

you better come correct bruh... i got people at cern, worked data analysis for rhic, and my phd work was in acceleration...

lets start then shall we... does argonne, berkeley, slac, texas, and any other facility with pwa capabilities effect the magnetosphere either???

tell me how a GeV beam with accelerations well below the schwinger limit does anything related to a planet wide magnetoshpere?

moreover, do you see effects in the magnetosphere during beam time at any other facility?

also post your "5 years of data" on a 3 year old experiment...

also you better respond bruh, you are sullying my Sup Forums with your mediocre physics...

Shiva the destoyer, its LITERALLY
>You couldnt be more /x/ if you tried.
LITERALLY IN CERN HQ, look it up m8.
like no shit mate that same statue !
>Why they have it is beyond me, some occult
shit.

Do you have any data for february?

>At the highest level, Shiva is regarded as formless, limitless, transcendent and unchanging absolute Brahman,[10] and the primal Atman (soul, self) of the universe.

Everything doesnt have to be an occult conspiracy, it s not that strange that scientists studying the universe would appreciate the concept of the Hindu God Shiva

We talking 1.21 gigawatts Marty

Gotta be honest... That's pretty boss.

Dont take my word for it, im merely pointing
out that there is an obvious correlation between geomagetic anomalies and times when they put the power to high. Pic related.
>you can go yourself to the offical websites I use for my data and study it, you will notice that anomalies occur regularly when the beams are fired up at 70-90% power.

so far nobody has disputed the missing data fragment on your screenshots.

Can you please tell us where you got the screenshots before they were down?

>Advanced Wakefield Experiment
But LHC isn't a Wakefield accelerator
Furthermore wakefield accelerators work with electric fields not magnetic ones, iirc.

>parameters of the solar wind
Hmm. Not my field.
But they vary wildly. Why is some slight oscillation so worrysome in your opinion?

>data is publicly available online
link?

Your whole argument is pretty weak. The total energy in the magnetic field of the earth is much much larger than that of the LHC quadrupole magnets or any fusion reactor or whatever experiment there is. And dipole fields also decay with 1/r^3 so a very localized magnetic field, even when it's very strong, doesn't do anything further away.

1.21 gigawatts

>ZA WARUDO

>no metal

What happens if you bring something metallic into that room while that apparatus is on?

youtu.be/zW5gklIKcDg

nerve gas

Links first ill address you later.
>swpc.noaa.gov/products/ace-real-time-solar-wind

>ccmc.gsfc.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/display/RT_t.cgi
Look up and study the AWAKE its going to replace the mile long tubes, notice its part of the research
>op-webtools.web.cern.ch/vistar/vistars.php?usr=Awake

>Why is some slight oscillation so worrysome in your opinion?
Mate its not slight, they dont usually oscillate, when you have an x-flare say M sized or larger you see a GRADUAL increase in speed, density, temperature etc... Just a few bumps on the graphs you see there literally equate to a shit ton more energy. I repeat in all my years of monitoring space weather etc.. I have NEVER seen patterns like this.
>The total energy in the magnetic field of the earth is much much larger...
Nope.
>so a very localized magnetic field
Yes but please try to look at the bigger picture, think of your Earth as having a system that constantly reacts to changes, also remember that CERN is the largest and most powerful machine humanity has made. Again domino effect, NOTICE please NOTICE the location where CERN is built and where the experiments are conducted. 60/70* Longitude Area, picture related.

That's not true and you know it. Have a link. It makes mustard gas.

ccmc.gsfc.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/display/RT_t.cgi?page=mpause

My best guess is next generation weather manipulation, or if your dive deeper in the rabbit hole, the top scientists at CERN basically talk about opening up another dimension and wondering what will come through. Like a portal of sorts, see a guy below your post with the RT video showing the creepy occult stuff.

Kek

They are trying to find out the beginning and that will be the end.

>Look up and study the AWAKE its going to replace the mile long tubes, notice its part of the research
>is going to
Wakefield accelerators will used for linear accelerators. And from your OPic it says the experiment is about LHC.

>Mate its not slight, they dont usually oscillate
But they vary much more in the bottom left picture, don't they?
If you "paste in" these osciallting parts it's literally nothing. Not even the gradient seems large.

>>The total energy in the magnetic field of the earth is much much larger...
>Nope.
Yes, it is. Just calculate the dipole moment of the earth. We would have a hard time creating it artificially.

>Again domino effect
What domino effect?!?

>But they vary much more in the bottom left picture, don't they?
Thats the scary part of it all, that graph with those erratic gradients is literally after they "blocked out" the data, SOMETHING else was happening and they covered it up.
>Notice the picture where I showed the peterson currents, CERN is literally built exactly where they start off, manipulating or influencing those currents has a "domino" effect on the mangetosphere.
> And from your OPic it says the experiment is about LHC.
Look again carefully the second graph is from AWAKE.

Question to you personally, We have two events, A) Our **** magnetosphere collapsed in the most unnatural way. B) What would it take to make it get to this state if it WASNT caused by solar activity.
>The wake fields allow the cern people to create plasma fields and total energy x1000 not x2 not x10 not x100 but x1000 times what they had in previous years, think about what I am telling you ! Already the "older" Cern tech has 100 000 times MORE Powerful than the EARTHS SHIELDS. Do the math, we are dealing with energy sufficient enough to brake the veil of our reality, this stuff is getting out of hand...

We need Okabe.

They're trying to replace the Holy Spirit.
They are so fucked.

>Project awake
>awake
>WOKE

I'm so fing awake now

old news. global elite is trying to "bridge" science and the occult and open some form of portal with the hope demons rush through. satans demons loose in the world is what they want

IKR, it sounds pretty nuts but again
you are basically on point, I avoided pointing
out the obvious satanic/occult stuff to keep the topic focused on the science.
>full armor of God
>techbubble.info/blog/quantum-physics/entry/how-cern-plan-to-use-the-large-hydrogen-collider-to-open-portals-to-other-dimensions

It's a weak particle accelerator

Nuke tests should be what you're afraid of if energy output scares you. Or even thunderstorms.

bruh look up above i explained in detail in other posts.
>thunderstorms and nukes dont kill our shields.

>SIN waves
Not even trying to hide it. They're letting fallen angels enter our world.

I'd say let them destroy the world.

No, you can fuck off back to t_d redditfag. This is more political than anything else considering all these politicians are occultists puppets. We like to talk about the actual truth here on Sup Forums. Blind idiot

Could you link the websites you use for watching the AWAKE beams and the magnetosphere. Have done research on cosmic ray muons in a university lab (entierely different). I do have some knowledge of the magnetosphere though from the one astronomy class I took. Generally trust CERN though.

>Get educated
Says the guy talking about "sin waves"

rip I think you are unironically low intelligent.
if you attended school you would know that
sin is short for sinus, its sort of like a wave
you also get stuff like cos, tan, cotan,

I didn't know you posted on here BP.

check my posts above, I gave three links to exactly what you requested. Otherwise CERN has a policy to openly post its data, you can search it up on google. Anyways pretty concerning i must say. *dabs*

I remember something weird happened in my bedroom on the first day they turned it on.

I was watching a movie when I looked over at my incense burner and the smoke rising up usually in a straight line was swirling around and around forming a orb halfway up to the ceiling. I was curious about it so I got up and stuck my hand in the center of the smoke orb when all of a sudden my hand felt like it was being electrocuted I was instantly paralyzed with fear and pulled my hand away. To this day I have no idea what happend but it scared the shit out of me.

Fuggin Jews stop trying to destroy blanket eart :DDDDDD

Ah my bad I should have read the thread more carefully. Thanks my man.

>schizophrenia, the thread

If the natural magnetic field is deformed, it can allow in more particles from the solar wind. These can hurt living things and electronics.

You know what? I know a guy who is a founding expert on magnetic interactions in astronomy. His research is more to do with magnetic fields in the formation of stars. Professor Telemachos Mouschovias. I don't think he would mind an email even if you do sound a little schizophrenic. I would refrain from the CERN is going to kill us but something like, "does it seem possible that the AWAKE proton beam could be having an impact on the magnetosphere?" Make sure you include dates and label your graphics because right now your graphics look schizophrenic and are difficult to interpret.

For all you newfags on this board who honestly can't tell the difference, this post is OP reminding anyone who isn't mentally insane that this thread is actually bait and that he deserves a ban.

The gig is up, please go back to whence you came sauerkraut.

History is our future

This

XD

Remember that this is near les-Bains :3

a (you) for the kek

thanks lad

>hypernuclear autism detected.

>no evidence and misinterpreting data: the thread
oh boy

fpbp and /thread

You sound convincing. I still believe we will all die or another Mandela effect will occur. Hope it does not affect my whiskey. For history's sake it is Evan Williams, not Jiffy.

A MRI has a magnetic field 10 hundred gorrilion times stronger than our magnetosphere. You have confirmed yourself to be a fucking idiot.

CERN's the entire reason you have an internet.

>Like I said again, there is a direct correlation between these events
Stop saying it and prove it. No a few example of cern being on during solar events does not constitute proof. Show that for either all CERN activation or weird solar events for the past year.

>SIN waves are NOT naturally occuring in Solar Wind Streams

Literally everything that ever existed can be recreated using SIN waves and frequency modulation.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cllqr1nmdYk

Since they started CERN my weather forecast is always wrong. It has torn the fabric of reality and messed timelines.

COULD IT BE THAT CERN IS CAUSING GLOBAL WARMING?

LARP