Nigger daycare worker kills 8 month old white baby, media silent

narrative-collapse.com/2017/05/28/police-say-daycare-worker-tortured-baby-to-death-on-camera/

Fuck Baltimore and fuck niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

narrative-collapse.com/2017/05/28/police-say-daycare-worker-tortured-baby-to-death-on-camera/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who would leave their white baby with niggers? That was the first tradegy in this situation.

>trusting niggers to take care of your child
I blame the crackhead mum for letting their child into the hands of a nigger

Leah Walden.

That baby isn't white though. It's Med.

Blacks only prey on those the feel are weak. Blacks are cowards and will never challenge a strong male. Blacks are becoming a major problem culturally. The slaughter our children, they rape our women. Race war looming....

It's a white privilege to be strangled in your crib without a peep from the (((media))).

>That baby isn't white though. It's Med.
Go to hell you fucking demonic piece of shit kike!

You better pray to God you never run into me!

Gotta prove they aren't racist. Same reason people who see a pack of niggers down the street and walk through get their ass beat

Italian here. Thanks buddy. Worldwide!

I hope they sterilized the she-ape at the very least.

>daycare
Parents are fucking idiots these days

Yeah, let's leave them in the car instead

that's some really shitty type kerning and leading, no one will want to read that.

I'll touch that up for free and make it into an infographic if you spread my instagram, I'm a starting graphic designer.

This makes me fucking furious. Sup Forums is the only place I even heard mention of this story. Zero outrage and complete silence from liberals.

If a white person did this to a black kid it would still be on the god damn news and there would be protests and BLM chimpouts all over.

All fucking niggers must fucking hang.

What the fuck is wrong with blacks?

Parents had fair warning the minute they walked in that door looking for a place to dump their nuisance status symbol while they chased SUVs and unaffordable mortgages..

blacks will defend this as 'payback for slavery', and the left will agree.

Easy there Animal Mother

Never leave your child with a nigger. That's common sense especially in burgerland where they have had to live with niggers. So the parents are probably liberals.

>Prove they aren't racist
Due to some bullshit equation that was thought up by african-intellectuals, niggers are apparently incapable of being racist

>Parents are fucking idiots these days
Niggers don't parent

When I was looking for a daycare for my son I absolutely refused to leave him at a daycare full of Blacks, and there were quite a few. As soon as I caught up on bills I let my wife quit her job so she could stay home with him.

Maybe she thought the baby was a piƱata full of sweet fried chicken welfare checks and white privelage

Imagine the head-line if a White did that to a Nigger.

You would never hear the end of it...

Take care of your baby yourself. Otherwise it will be an SJW and be obnoxious to get attention from world it never got from its parents.

t.divisive jew

You are sick OP, using race for this tragedy. Doesn't matter what race they were, this shit is fucked up. You fucking degenerate, putting race above the actual crime. You are just as bad as a nigger, or CNN.

These are great days were living bros. We're jolly green Giants walking the earth with guns

>narrative-collapse.com/2017/05/28/police-say-daycare-worker-tortured-baby-to-death-on-camera/
Tell that to the niggers that murder whites every fucking day.

#lockupeverynigger

Yeah, but if they were both white, you wouldn't bother to read or post?

>unqualified idiot is charged with murder

I hope she rots in prison
I don't see any other story here

He is worth more then

> t. bored aussie
fuck off bored aussie

Tortured to death? Only blacks, man. Seriously.

>Gotta prove they aren't racist.

>people deliberately walking through a group of black people to prove they're not racist and being attacked in the process

Does this happen or does it just sound like something that'll happen? I'm going out on a limb and saying they probably didn't do this to prove they're not racist, they're just stupid and left their kid in the wrong person's hands.

>Due to some bullshit equation that was thought up by african-intellectuals, niggers are apparently incapable of being racist

They totally can be racist and I'm not disagreeing with you I just wonder wtf this has to do with the post you're replying to

I had to check back and see if that black woman did anything racist and if she was going around claiming she wasn't racist, because i thought your comment would be relevant

>Did you know, guys, that women can be sexist
>blacks can be racist

Next you'll be replying to random posts telling people "Christianity is a lie!" while people wonder whether telling you "you're responding to the wrong post" is going to make them look like they're disagreeing with you rather than just annoyed

The absolute state of Australian shitposting.

Pretty much this. The left don't care when blacks are the ones committing the crime. It's pretty sad that liberals refuse to hold niggers accountable for anything. Look where it got us.

She should be hung by a wire that decapitates. Just to play a game of soccer.

Some Hampden hipster hon! perhaps.

Soldering up ass plugged into power controller set to random.

^iron

blinking cursor delete.

Do it for the kid. You nigger

i cant believe i live within 2 hrs of that shithole and washington too, i need to move.

MEDS ARE WHITE YOU FUCKING KIKE

race doesnt matter, your love of God, your belief in truth, that's waht matters.

This place is a crime-ridden dump.

>t. I live in Baltimore. Ask me anything.

Oh shit, a tragedy happened. Let's just ignore race because CNN hates whites!
???

she was on the verge of getting her life back on track...

How about touching this up?

It's a Kiwi you idiot

That is NOT a fucking aussie, it's a filthy sheep fucking kike.

Fuck off Austria

SOON(tm)

>Who would leave their white baby with niggers?

Sounds like natural selection to me

I was essentially raised by a "nigger" until I was 5. Parents worked and hired a Jamaican nanny for me and my sister.

You could expect a white trailer park methhead to do the same thing the woman in the OP did.

Why do you live in Baltimore and why is everyone I went to college with moving to Baltimore?

colin will cover it. it's a big enough outrage that others might pick it up once he gets it out.

She is the real victim.

Wrong.
Yesterday there was a thread about a white guy who ran over 2 nigger teens who tried to steal a dirt bike.

>Sup Forums rages and lol's at the woman wanting a white doctor
>black daycare worker intentionally kills baby for being white
Pick one Sup Forums

We're not saying she did it because of her race.
We're saying it's not being talked about on the media because of her race.

What were the parents even thinking for fuck's sake?

I'd rather trust a baby to an actual gorilla, they might have mothering instincts.

Why aren't you yanks tweeting this en masse at the relevant authorites?

Too long to become a successful meme, try again, include a link + archive to the article.

>We are investigating reports of racism from user

>being this new
This one involves niggers
This is Sup Forums not plebbit KYS

The baby probably called her a nigger.

I live outside the city but go there on weekends with the gf. Waterfront area is gentrifying fast.

lel
I forgot what it was, I was at the gun range earlier today and I overheard two women taking about how great their pistol was and how the quality was so fine because out was manufactured in Australia. Really rattled the walnut
Never have I ever called a kiwi a strayan

Nigga stole his bike

Oh shut the fuck up you gay elitist.

Great ideas. Do you know her name?

Fuck
Fuck
Fuck
Its these shitty stories that just bring me so down.
What the fuck is wrong with us.
Its like Putin said, any community that cannot protect its children is not long for this earth.

Something has to be done, this is just fucking sickening.

This makes me so sad and angry. How can they do shit like this.

let them people go!

based destroyer of crackers

>>The murder has been a leading story in Baltimore for several days

Thank god the jews own all the media so we get the tru...

White men should have built, owned, and operated major news networks instead of flooding into bullshit zero power/zero influence Trades jobs.

Future you chose. Fuck that white child.

If that was anywhere else that nigger would be getting the death penalty for torturing a child to death but since its Balitmore most likely get a suspended sentence.