Myanmar bans Ramadan

Why does Sup Forums never give any love to based Myanmar (Burma)?

theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/02/myanmar-muslims-face-charges-for-holding-ramadan-prayers

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aung_San_Suu_Kyi
youtube.com/watch?v=NySuaJ2B20E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>based Myanmar (Burma)
the political refugees from that shithole beg to differ

Bit late now, we should all hold Burma up as an example of what will happen to us in 30 years if we don't start doing something.

Those Muslims along the west coast of Myanmar should go across the river to Bangladesh. Why don't Muslims ever just leave when they are not wanted? There are places where they are wanted. They should go to them.

based Burma
based fucking Burma

What's the problem. Myanmar is Muslim free except for a strip along the river border with Bangladesh, a Muslim country. Someday if the Muslims don't get the hint, they may be pushed across the river. It's a tame river, easy to cross.

It'll always be Burma to me.

pic related

>Why don't Muslims ever just leave when they are not wanted?
Because they always want to take over

Also, Buddhists are super nice until you piss them off. Don't piss them off. Muslims are not only pushy and imperialistic. They are also stupid.

I like Myanmar better desu. Burma is kinda lame.

How do I get myself a Burmafu?

Xoxo

>the political refugees from that shithole beg to differ

The Rohingya were driven out of Muslim countries even though they themselves are Muslim, and showed up on Myanmar's doorstep, and began living there. It was okay at first, because Buddhists by and large are "live and let live" but tensions escalated when the Rohingya(some of the political refugees you're talking about) started beheading people for promiscuity and idolatry, etc.

According to Myanmar, they are not and never were nominal citizens of the country, but a transient people and a nuisance.

Like Muslim gypsies or something. Even en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aung_San_Suu_Kyi

Aung San Suu Kyi a former political prisoner (now a powerful Burmese politician) and favorite pet cause of our fellow leaf Jim Carrey , has spoken out about them.

youtube.com/watch?v=NySuaJ2B20E

Either you're a Muslim or an ignorant middle class white. Either way, stop posting.

>Buddhists are super nice
I think people in this thread forget that Buddhists in Burma persecute Christians too. In fact, there are Burmese refugees living in refugee camps in Thailand because of political and religious persecution from the Burmese government.

>a fucking leaf

>Either you're a Muslim or an ignorant middle class white.
I'm neither faggot. My comment was mainly in regards to the Christian refugees being persecuted solely because of religious reasons. I have no issue with Muslims being kicked out.

Don't bother, doesn't matter how poor or rich a country is, if the girl is pretty she is gonna be a whore and a bitch. A pretty girl learned that being pretty she can get whatever she wants from man therefore does not develop personality or any quality that warrant marrying.

T. 30 yo virgin

hur dur a fucking leaf XDDDD

>Muslims get kicked out
>LOL SO BASED XD
>Christians get kicked out
>REEEEEEEE STOP THEM! MUH JEZUSSS!
Christweenies are retarded.

Not an argument.

>Muslims getting kicked out for beheading other Burmese people
>Christians getting kicked out for simply religious reasons
Ok faggot

spotted the stinky mudslime

Waste of quads

They were a britbong colony for years and had Christianity forced on them, even worse so than you did by your inbred parents.

Spotted the edgy Christian teenager.

based Asian "Six Chambered Path" Wrath

Gonna need a Burmese monk Pepe now.

>had Christianity forced on them
Spotted le "raised by strict religious parents turned edgy atheist"

Pools closed

We need more people like Ashin Wirathu.

Quality post. Thanks leafbro.

>who is Myamar??

Sup Forums pretty much has a full on boner for Burma at this point.

>Not appreciating Kek acknowledged wisdom

KEK
U
C
K

>KEK
>U
>C
>K

What the fuck, mods??

The funny thing about the India hate here on pol is that India is by far the best country in that region. Pakistan is a terrorist state and poorer, Bangladesh is poorer, overcrowded, and flooded, Bhutan and Burma are genocidal and poorer, Nepal is poorer, and Sri Lanka is slightly richer but even more genocidal than the others.
This

If the west had any balls or sense they'd start banning Muslim shit right now. Make your countries not comfy for the cunts and they'll hopefully piss off. But our politicians and police don't want that so we suck muzzie cock.

Doesn't matter how they treat muslims, they're shitskins all the same.

>Bhutan and Burma are genocida

implying genociding muslims is bad

Bhutan genocided Hindus and Burmese muslims unironically did nothing wrong.

Those girls r so pretty