I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE

I just finished graduate school and am looking for a job whilst I live with my parents. They watch Colbert every goddamn night and CACKLE at fucking EVERYTHING. They also have NPR playing throughout the day and only read CNN or the Washington Post. What the fuck do I do? I don't have the wherewithal to go my own way just yet, as I'm still looking for a job. What the FUCK. I don't want to reveal my power level either, for fear that I'll be kicked out. HELP. I'M GOING INSANE. They aren't dumb people. My father is a physician and my mother has an MBA. BUT THEY STILL EAT THIS SHIT UP> WHAT THE FUCK THEY'RE DOING IT NOW AS I TYPE. I CANNOT STAND IT ANYMORE

Other urls found in this thread:

dyn-intl.com/careers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Move out you stupid adult child faggot. Your parents have ever right to watch all the stupid shit they want in their own fucking home without their piece of shit leach of a child complaining.

Join us
You might make it

I HAVE NO IMMEDIATE PROSPECTS.
Should I just join the military?

Send me the application!

Fuck off retard. I lived on my own before, during, and after my undergraduate degree. You have no work ethic.

This is your chance to see if you can red pill your parents while you stay with them.

Do not waste this moment at home.

but they are dumb as shit, son. contrary to popular belief, white ppl are very stupid, infact so retarded they cant stand for their own collective interest whereas practically all animals and subhumans can do that...

Fuck off, dude ground out graduate school so good for him not everybody that lives with the rents is a worthless NEET like you, if you're actively looking for a job then there's nothing wrong with that. Why have the unnecessary stress of bills if you don't have to?

They literally only watch Colbert. As in, they get home, drink, watch Colbert, drink, and go to bed. Wake up and read CNN. How the fuck do I even start? I overheard my father saying he wouldn't let anyone who voted for Trump in his house.

>not having red pilled parents

this an average encounter with my parents

>visit parents in January
>come inside
>hear dad say to mom out of context "maybe hitler had a point about about niggers"
>mom laughs
>dad watching Fox News
>it's about violence in Chicago

>I just finished graduate school and am looking for a job whilst I live with my parents.

OP whines like a bitch slapped crack whore.

MAN UP AND MOVE OUT!

Don't just join the military, demand an MOS with useful skills outside the military. Believe it or not, the Military has tradesmen like welders and mechanics. And if it turns out you don't like that stuff, you still have the GI Bill to reeducate yourself and reorient yourself to the career field you want.

This. That's their house and they can have wild animal sex along with watching Colfag and listening to NPFag if they want. Stop letting shit that doesn't matter affect you, grow a pair.

>worthless neet
>moved out at 20
>put myself through college
>own my own home
You're a stupid faggot. You don't want the stress of bills, don't complain that mummy and daddy do what they want while you're in their home.

I'M PAYING HALF OF THEIR FUCKING MORTGAGE WHILE I LIVE HERE YOU DUMB KIKE FAGGOT.

Heres the site for the application
dyn-intl.com/careers/
Do you have military experience ora blue collar job of any kind?
Also, are you physically fit? If not, then its time you visit .

Also as much you retarded faggots born in the 90s like to pretend, there IS NOTHING NORMAL about moving back in with your parents after going to school. You are all emotionally stunted children who can't function in society. I have scraped by waiting tables and living on my own. You fucked up if you can't survive on your own and have to have your parents subsidize your faggotry.

t. 80s kid

>paying half their mortgage
Oh wow, you're paying 50% of a mortgage which is typically less than rent for a place of equivalent size.

Was it your credit that got the loan and the rate on it?
Was it your cash that paid the upfront buying costs and down payment.
Do you pay 50% of power, internet, water, etc?
Is the house in your name?

Guess what, not your home, not your place to say anything. Don't like it? Move out you stupid nigger.

I'm physically fit, but don't have military experience or professional blue collar experience... have done "blue collar" jobs in the past, but not FT. I have an MS in Quant Finance for fuck's sake...

Bonus,
I suggest you take time to read through and research. Pick the one that you feel best suites you. Its honestly your choice if you want to join or not, then besides, do you really want to live with your parents.

Fair enough, but it's not necessarily the fact that they watch/listen to this when I'm there that's annoying... it's that they do it at all. There is no reasoning with them when it comes to politics, but they are otherwise reasonable people. THAT'S what's annoying

I aint gonna surgarcoat this shit for you...
So I suggest your nearest recruitment centre is taking in new recruits. You deside what you want to do because it isnt my problem.
ONLY YOU CAN DECIDE YOUR FUTURE

I went to undergrad for free (scholarships, in-state), and went to grad school for like 25% of the original cost (scholarship, research position). So I have comparatively little debt (~200/month in loans). I have had final-round interviews where the base salary is $75K... but I've had like 5 of those with no results, so now I'm paranoid