i.imgur.com/ymYM1GW.jpg
>Dara'a Jun 14
i.imgur.com/fiaHO5b.jpg
>E Ghouta Jun 14
i.imgur.com/DA9MA4H.jpg
>DeZ Jun 10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC.jpg

Developments Jun 24
>HTS & allies attack SAA in Madinat al-Baath, Israel AF strikes SAA tanks & artillery pieces
>pro-gov sources:HTS & FSA opened fire on Israel held territory, trying to provoke them
>Palmyra: SAA capture Arak Gas Station
>Sy-Iraqi border: SAA enter DeZ province, liberates Al-Wa'er Dam, Al-Wa'er Canyon region, 12km to T2 Pumping Station
>IS fully encircled in Raqqa
>SAA will not halt operations in west Raqqa despite US interference
>Idlib once again shaken by militant infighting
>RU navy frigates and a submarine fire 6 Kalibr cruise missiles on Friday on IS, Hama region
>SAA captures Al-Abjar Hill along Hama-Raqqa border
>Kyrgyzstan holds negotiations with Russia on sending troops to Syria, no decision yet
>SyAF return with a vengeance over Daraa after reconciliation deal falls apart
>Aleppo under attack as militants target civilian areas before Eid
>IS blows up al-Nuri Mosque in Mosul Old City
>500 civilians killed in US airstrikes in Raqqa

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UXLcEsB7KRk
youtube.com/watch?v=nIb5W2Si8Us
youtube.com/watch?v=anmO1JgtzwY
youtube.com/watch?v=C1mIpJgDLcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xTYgbBqrN9o
youtube.com/watch?v=DJIDPSPvjSU
youtube.com/watch?v=EQzQBIZtjQs
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAzJCfCk4Jo
youtube.com/watch?v=rampKT5tINo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for emergency bread!

First for aegean thots.
youtube.com/watch?v=UXLcEsB7KRk
youtube.com/watch?v=nIb5W2Si8Us
youtube.com/watch?v=anmO1JgtzwY

>muh dick
stahp

Very sorry shit internet is shit

Thanks lad, fucking middle of nowhere and connection..

youtube.com/watch?v=C1mIpJgDLcQ

>unique IDs

Feeling like we're getting closer to WW3 everyday mr. M?

For your enterntainemnt I have 2 more connections, but none of the 4 wanted to work at the time of bake.. Not first time like this.

>tfw I can't into technology
>but I'm a warrior with GIMP/MSPaint

Meme dump again? Sure, why not...

Just to say, edition was about to be "Phosphorus Doesn't Choose" with this pic.

>inb4 b& for GR10

I nominate this picture for use in the next bread.

SHADILAYYY, DEGITS CUNFIRMMM!!! DON'T DUMP MAYMAYS PULAND, YE WILL GET BANND!!! KEK IS WARNENG YOU PULANDI!!!!

Meh, no plebdiit, s no need to. Thommight spam them yous with their beloved art of 1st of april... normalfags can't compete.

Since Syria is quiet at these hours, I will link a post that no one wanted to debate at the time things were happening on the frontlines:
And just to add, I honestly think Hezbollah (and pic related) poses a serious threat to Israel nowadays.

what exactly is a hohol?
why is their map different?

Hohol refers to a meme cossack haircut (((ukrainians))) have

happy eid mubarak to /sg/

youtube.com/watch?v=xTYgbBqrN9o

Ukraine admin, named so, coz of pre /sg/ time, back to /ug/ and their lack of credibility, still to this day.

>I honestly think Hezbollah (and pic related) poses a serious threat to Israel nowadays.
I unironically believe they'd defeat Israel in less than a week, especially once they drop ballistic missiles on Israeli harbors and power plants

Not to mention that any war between Israel and Hez would instantly blow up into a wider war and bring in a lot more players

Fuck, forgot to change flag
>i feel dirty now

Indeed

Time to go, final day of preparation awaits. Good night crew, stay /comfy/.

Good luck Poland!

How are the shills today?

BASED assad! free those muslims!

Afghan feels.

C'mon you faggots. Take As Suknah already.

i like pixelart

Praise kek my fellow sandniggerpedes!

>that lava lamp

What route would the goverment take when trying to liberate Idlib?

Does liberating Idlib require retaking the entirety of Latakia and going through Jisr Ash Shugur and create the Penis they had before they got raped there or could they go from Hama or Aleppo area?

>aegean thots
Made me think of this album
youtube.com/watch?v=DJIDPSPvjSU

Is there any chance a neighboring country would assist in a revolution if they were asked?
Asking for a friend.

My guess is once the SDF and ISIS pushed back the rebels will see the writing on the wall and come to some sort of peace deal. Most of them aren't religious zealots, just the leadership, so they'll eventually cut a deal.

I was thinking about making a chan specifically about war. Like there would be boards like /u/ and /s/, for Ukraine and Syria, respectively.

What do you guys think? Would you browse it if I made it?

Could someone identify mortars at 5.00, 5.08, 5.16, 5.21 and a machine gun at 6.40?

It's not a full closed borders scenario but I guarantee your border policy would be at least 200 times tighter if you were to let Australia Govern Sweden.

Man, apu is the only kind of pepe I can stand now
Any other smug frog I view with disdain at this point

M5 highway for sure.

REEEEEEEEEEEE, STOP ASKING ME TO IDENTIFY WEAPONS, I'M NOT A /K/OMMANDO!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's not about border security really.
It's about telling the EU and their genocidal policies to fuck off.

Lol. Tony Abbott told the entire UN to fuck off. I think we can come to an agreement.

>check out the Hezbollah tag in twitter to see if there's any news I missed
>the only people using it are kikes kvetching about anti-semitism and how Israel should bomb Iran

/ug/ and /sg/ worked because they were concentrated in a single thread. I don't think a whole board would be that effective, desu.
Wouldn't it just be alt-/k/ in that case?

Bandwagoning retards.

I don't know, these are not included in COD

Also what manpads at 0.50?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZAzJCfCk4Jo

it would be pertaining to multiple threads on the situation.. like someone making a thread on current pieces of news, like lets say a bomb went off and so on and so forth. i think concentration inside of a single thread ruins the possibility of coverage of the entire event.

>Wouldn't it just be alt-/k/ in that case?
If it was alt-/k/ we'd be overrun with Rojava and "muh democracy of the great kurdistan" in a matter of hours

That's not alt-/k/, that's just /k/

That's a single board chan. Maybe two if /his/ were to be included.
Yes, but what would Australia gain from a Swedish Sweden? It's more of a local issue and seeing how Norway is not a part of the EU, i think they'd be interested.
Just brainstorming if 2018 and even 2022 elections were to go down the shitter.

seems fun
>WHITE phosphorus does not discriminate...

And helicopter misiles at 0.08?

Where's the Baath brigade?

in progress, but i'll finish it tomorrow, it#s late already

k den
comfy

Last time they went to war the casualities were 1:5 according to the Israeli estimates. In counterinsurgency warfare 1:10 or better is the usually acceptable casuality ratio, the IDF is terrifyed about taking losses while the Shias have always had a thing for martyrdom. And since then Hezbollah got bigger support in Lebanon, better equipment and they are constantly rotating their fighters on the frontlines in Syria, getting more combat experience than the average IDF conscript gets nowadays. Hezbollah being engaged in Syria is good for Israel, because they haven't really bothered the Jews since they entered the war, but once the war is over, things might get nasty. So Israel is obviously interested at enforcing the status quo for as long as possible. In the meanwhile they have Hamas to take care of, but Palestinians were never on the same level as Shias. They put up a surprisingly tough fight in 2014 though, and they are breeding more than the Israelis do, so if they can't genocide all Arabs as fast as possible, Israel might be in trouble soon.

Redpill me, /sg/. Is it true that Russians shot down this and will face no consequences?

FIM-92C Stinger

>is it true
Maybe...
>will face no consequences
Definitely not.

The 100 year anniversary of the brits & yids conquering Palestine is next year.
Hezbollah entering Tel Aviv, best day of my life.

>Definitely not.
kek, it was payback for fucking around
>tfw the average burger and burger politician thinks like this
Death to America

What will the consequences be?

No no, I meant there will definitely not be any consequences.

مرگ بر امریکا
مرگ بر اسرائیل
مرگ بر انگلیس
مرگ بر آفریقای جنوبی
مرگ بر سعودی
مرگ بر بلژیک
مرگ بر کردستان
مرگ بر فرانسه
مرگ بر الجزایر
مرگ بر ترامپ

nothing because Drones are a dime a dozen

But the EQ-4 costs between $150 and $250 million depending on whether you factor R&D costs and there are only a handful out there

Hopefully nothing.
The heads of the military may be psychopatic zionists but they should know when enough is enough.
Besides, drones are basically free targets if they wander too close.

>In counterinsurgency warfare 1:10 or better is the usually acceptable casuality ratio
This is a nonsense number, and Israel isn't doing COIN to begin with.

On another note, Israel has re-oriented its military away from the weird brew of EBO CONOPS it deduced from Gulf 1 and has been training for the last decade or so based on tactical/strategic failures of Lebanon 2.
Lots of good monographs on the war that discuss what the Israelis were trying to do, and why they could never succeed. Had they been fighting Hamas in Lebanon, the result would have been the same.

Should have stayed in the Kalmar Union desu famalam.

Nah, fuck the danish royalty.
A nordic union would be lit though.

>Kalmar Union

With all the battle experience that Hezbollah has gained since 2006 from fighting in Syria and its role in helping the shia insurgency in Iraq fight against the burgers, and the subsequent role that Hezbollah had against ISIS in Iraq as well, and the fact that after 2006, the Christian parties in Lebanon have a lot less contempt for Hezbollah since it is actually seen as a tool for protecting the sovereignty of Lebanon, the only thing Israel really has in its arsenal over hezbollah is air power, and I reckon after this, Hezbollah probably has stocked up a good stash of manpads, and they can more than likely rely on Syrian radar installations over the border watching them. I'd not be shocked if they had a few more serious AA platforms beyond manpads, and while they wouldn't be enough to deny Israel air supremacy over Lebanon, they'd be enough to make Israel cautious about using its airpower and could put a good number of kike planes into the ground which would be unacceptable on their home front.

The IDF is also allegedly going through big problems with recruitment and generally piss-poor morale on the part of its soldiers, a lot of them seem to be quite weary and scared all the time. Plus the fact that Hamas regularly humiliates them by catfishing them

>tfw Israel will be wiped off the face of the earth within your life time

>Plus the fact that Hamas regularly humiliates them by catfishing them
hilarious because I know it's true due to the fact that enlisted are nothing more than highschool kids with no life experience

the suicide epidemic in the IDF is fucking hilarious

Israel doesn't even have the birthrates anymore to sustain a jewish majority nation capable of defending itself, since the only kikes that breed are the ultra-orthodox that are exempt from military service.

So even short of another intifada, Israel is going to be wiped out.

>Israel doesn't even have the birthrates anymore to sustain a jewish majority nation capable of defending itself,
It's the same here in the US for the jews. Most of them tend to fuck other races, which is why they're the faces of interracial relationships. Saw somewhere that within 2-3 generations they're numbers will be so small that they might as well not exist

Catfishing them? You mean like...?

>Artificial country having disdain for real countries discussing borders

I love you Belgian poster but lets be real here. Nigel Farage had you guys to a T with his rant back in the day.

The whole Sony/CBS Sound Image Series is god tier
youtube.com/watch?v=rampKT5tINo
Probably the best album in the series

>farage
>anglo calling a anglo creation a non country
wow, guess who's fault it is
ranting on belgium is unironically the most belgian thing of our identity

The conflict would be diminished into a stalemate on the ground (Leb/Isr border), hezzy missile/rockets raining over Israel and US aircraft carriers in the med. I doubt Hezbollah would instigate this war other than doing lowkey guerilla skirmishes.
The risk of the burgers stepping in is too great.