Mfw atheist think thoughts come and go from nowhere/nothing in life for no reason

>mfw atheist think thoughts come and go from nowhere/nothing in life for no reason
>mfw atheist believe in "nothing"
>mfw atheist can't rationalize thoughts are energy and can not be created or destroyed
>mfw atheist STILL don't understand God
Take the theist pill user

>The drama came before the play. Destroying a play doesnt destroy drama.
Again, what reason do you have to believe that this analogy is accurately descriptive of reality?
You realize that analogies are just tools, right? I'm trying to get to the bottom of what the fuck you're basing this idea on that the elements in the drama analogy correspond to reality in any way?

What reason do you have to believe that consciousness and soul are one and the same?
If they are, wouldn't that then mean that a dog has a soul as well, since it's consciousness is essentially similar in nature as a human's, only lower fidelity?

you lads are way too arrogant and jump to conclusions, I get the feeling you don't even really gauge the concepts that you're using

>atheist will come back to the slaughter every time
Has op beyond doubt proven infinity?

So you think eternity is illogical?
>user THIS RETARDED

>atheist will come back to the slaughter every time
not an atheist, I just think his idea of consciousness and soul being one and the same is silly and unfounded

>Has op beyond doubt proven infinity?
infinity is already proven by the fact that there's things, whether material itself is eternal or it was created by a god that is eternal is a different story, requires guessing

do you even understand that this is just a jab that is completely unrelated to everything i said?
I just get a feeling I'm talking to someone who has no fucking clue where the conversation even is, every response is in the same spirit, some random insult that cannot even remotely be tied in to the argument

And if you ask for clarification, the response is another "WELL GOD IS ETERNAL, THOUGHTLET. THIS ANSWERS YOUR QUESTION, EVEN IF IT IS UNRELATED AND I CAN'T EXPLAIN HOW THIS TIES INTO ANYTHING."

it's just not good argumentation

>he hasnt realized science has proven God by proving infinity and eternity
God IS infinite.
If thought exists as energy which can not be created nor destroyed, they too are eternal.

>If they are, wouldn't that then mean that a dog has a soul as well

All is one. The same stuff, expressed in different ways. No thing can be isolated from "everything else". If consciousness exists, everything is consciousness

A dog has a soul. Clearly.

>Create gods through the network of people's minds
>Hurr Durr my God is real

No. Your (((man))) wielded gods are nothing but what people make of them. Worshippers and rituals make a god. (((Man))) is the creator of the gods you are familiar with.

Keep being retarded and sucking (((cock)))

This view is RADICALLY anti-christian (which is what i think is OP's religion of choice?)

In christian theology, man is the only thing with a soul since man is the only thing that was created in god's image.

>If thought exists as energy
if. IF. I-F. What are you basing this on? What energy?
>which can not be created nor destroyed
But it obviously can be and is created daily, since new human beings are conceived daily. And it obviously is destroyed, since people die daily and their thoughts disappear because the groundwork that they spawn from dies also. Now that doesn't mean there is no god, but it DOES mean that our consciousness is tied to matter, since if it wasn't, we wouldn't be able to affect a consciousness by adding/reducing/changing the matter.

You're wrong. Animals can have demons.

Dude, thoughts are literally energy go look it up. That is actually a known thing in science.
>IF IFIFIFIFIFIF
hello obama

>mfw atheists think thoughts and free will are just chemical reactions so its not really free will

>Take the theist pill user

most abuses are by faggots who are majority atheist.

ok so now demons are introduced to the picture as well?
If a dog is driven not by consciousness but a DEMON, doesn't it then follow that every single non-human living thing is driven by a demon? And therefore we live in a world that is just chock full of demonic beings?

How the fuck does that work with christian theology? This idea doesn't work at all, it's anti-biblical. The bible never says all animals are demonic.

I mean thoughts require the material/atom movement to be what they are, but they're not material in the same sense that a consciousness isn't material (although it is tied to matter in such a way that in humans it can't operate without it).

>Confusing theism and religious doctrine

No. The bible doesn't focus on the animal soul, but they mention it a few times. Animals are not run by demons. Jesus cast demons out of men and into pigs, where they immediately ran into the river and drowned.

Animals have a spirit. This is self-evident.

>implying harry potter made the world

First of all. Animals have evil within them and good. An evil animal rejects its young from nursing, a good animal will nuture its children. This is because only good can create. And evil is destruction.

Second of all
>material/atom movement to be what they are,
You mean what the entire universe is made of? Nothing in your body is unique, you are made up from the eternity and WILL return to it in eternal suffering or happiness.

>Jesus cast demons out of men and into pigs, where they immediately ran into the river and drowned.
This implies that a demon can possess a man or another animal, not that both have a demon in them by default.
What does the animal have then? It clearly thinks, dreams, does things like a human being except worse (because it's brain/MATTER is worse). You will have to define the difference between a "spirit" and a "soul".

>Animals have a spirit. This is self-evident.
not according to the bible they don't
Okay, but according to you they have a DEMONIC spirit. This is anti-biblical.

This pasta has long gone stale

>atheists literally can not help themselves from ass rape
Are we going to have atheism humiliated all times of the day from now on?

>You will have to define the difference between a "spirit" and a "soul".
no need. I know a value system must be shocking to you being a recovering atheist.

but a man is a man and a dog is a dog. That's as complex as it gets.

>not according to the bible they don't
wrong

>no need.
there is a need if you want to make sense, but somehow i get the idea that there is no "can" for you. This whole demon shit seems like you just pulled it out of your ass because consciousness and soul being the same simply doesn't work in a biblical framework, since other animals are also conscious

>but a man is a man and a dog is a dog. That's as complex as it gets.
And both are conscious. And according to you, consciousness IS a soul. you have not thought this through.

>according to you they have a DEMONIC spirit.
wrong

they CAN have a demonic spirit, as evidenced by Jesus

>This is anti-biblical.
maybe you should read it for yourself. Demons posessed pigs who were previously docile, and they became enraged. Animals have souls.

wrong wrong wrong

>let me tell you what it implies even though i never read the bible

consciousness is the ability to determine right from wrong

holy shit OP do you have nothing better to do than post this thread over and over again all day long? don't you have some kids you need to molest or something?

>atheists
>in a church

Stop reposting this thread.

ah yes, every animal actually has a demon in them from birth to death, why don't you go ahead and run that by a priest or even just another christian and see what they think of that.

Also:
>heh if i just post a fedora, i won't have to actually argue, i am already above it all even thought i'm too dumb to understand what is even being discussed

The Pope is an atheist with a funny hat in a golden church

read the verse where jesus CASTS the demons into the pigs.

>only things with soul can be posessed by evil
>pigs get posessed because they HAVE A SOUL TO BE POSESSED
>after being filled with evil they KILL THEMSELVES A SIN
>this is not evidence

Pedos go where the children are. It's not more complicated than that. If there's a power structure to hide behind, all the better

True, piazanno.

>ask one of our priest goyim

>they CAN have a demonic spirit, as evidenced by Jesus
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I JUST SAID DUMMY
and so the question is still the same as before you flip-flopped: What is it they have when they DON'T have a demon in them? Because they are conscious, and their consciousness is just a lower tier version of ours.

>maybe you should read it for yourself.
I have, that's how I know that the bible doesn't say animals are by default driven by demons

>Animals have souls.
Not according to the bible they don't. In genesis only MAN is made in god's image, only MAN is rooted in god. This doesn't fit into your theory at all

>some random insult that cannot even remotely be tied in to the argument

Welcome to 4chin.

yeah, this completely disproves the idea that they already have a demon instead of consciousness by default. Who/what are you arguing?
>pigs get posessed because they HAVE A SOUL TO BE POSESSED
dummy, if pigs have a soul then a soul is obviously not the same as being formed fromthe same eternal material as god since in genesis only MAN is created with god/soul/image attached to the material

You keep flip-flopping on your own arguments, try to get a coherent hill to stand on here

>Not according to the bible they don't. In genesis only MAN is made in god's image,
1) citation need because you fail to provide the verse you are obviously arent familar with it
2)that doesnt mean animals cant have good or evil

is this image it?
You have nothing anymore?
I'm disappointed, usually people this arrogant at least keep trying.

Lad, take this as a lesson - a soul is NOT consciousness. Alter your worldview accordingly, good luck

>this completely disproves the idea that they already have a demon
an idea born from you

>a soul is NOT consciousness
it is and you're wrong. that's why you can't cite the bible.

deception.

book of genesis isn't that long lad, you can look this up for yourself.

This should be common knowledge to anyone who is familiar with even the basics of christian theology - man is made in the image of god/has the essence of god, other animals are not and exist only to be subservient to man

>no soul
I win. It's the image that sets us apart from animals.

Everyone has soul

You posted an image were soul is not mentioned ONCE.

>>thoughts are energy and can not be created or destroyed
"I... I don't have evidence for this but you just have to have faith!"
Thoughts are energy in human brains, each is electrical impulses and chemical receptors and "energy" in the strictest sense. If you think anything else then you aren't a logical person, you're in the same camp as "my feeling matter" libtards or Jewish sorcery.
Unless you have evidence stronger than "look how complex the eye is" then fuck off.

wrong. you're arguing from "nothing"

already destroyed that concept which means your conclusions are invalid.

>an idea born from you
no, you brought it up as a response to me asking "if consciousness is soul, then doesn't that mean every other animal has a soul as well?"
If not, your response would have just been "Yes, every other animal has consciousness because they too have a soul similar to ours". but you know that doesn't jive with your system of beliefs so you had to go in this tangeant about some demon shit as a replacement for animals having a lower version of our consciousness

B T F O
>inb4 autistic screeching

wrong. that's why you don't quote.

deception

>hes now ignoring his wreking
LOL
>thinks he knows the bible
Just get in the bun fin

if he's 70+ he gets the old ghettoes. if he's young, it's the train to Auschwitz.

Work Will Set You Free!

Now hold on finland. You have to adress the fact you quouted a verse were soul wasnt even mentioned.

Suck my dick user. If god is giving me these thoughts, than hes a real fucking asshole. There is nothng more i want than to stop thinking. All it does is cause depression because my mind takes me to places that will NEVER exist in this life. And if these thoughts i have are from god, than how come they dont exist?

Ok well at least you've settled on the belief that all living things have a "soul", and not a demon.
Does a virus have a soul?
Why is the "soul" affected by changes in matter if it's the same material as god?

The bible only ever talks of "soul" in the contects of man doing this and that with their soul. find one verse that mentions the word "soul" in the context of animals and you actually will have formed a coherent metaphysical view!

bonus round:

"The concept of an immaterial soul separate from and surviving the body is common today but according to modern scholars, it was not found in ancient Hebrew beliefs.[1] The word nephesh never means an immortal soul[27] or an incorporeal part of the human being[28] that can survive death of the body as the spirit of dead,[29] In addition Ecclesiastes 9:5 states " For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten. "

>get btfo
>moves goalposts
Lmao at your life
Have fun user. You are just going to display infinity(God) with your inability to stop arguing

you people are unbelievably lazy, this shit is like 100 words long YOU CAN SEARCH TYHIS FOR YOURSELF

man became a LIVING SOUL, meaning MAN AND MAN ALONE is the thing with a soul.

living soul = living thing

the "theist pill" isn't a red pill
atheism is correct, the universe is materialistic.
i don't believe in god, but i still think there's some value in religion.
people can learn good (and bad) things from religion
right now we can definitely get some good things from religion to destroy feminism and other libtard groups
because of that, i kind of like religious people now because they kind of have a responsibility to destroy cultural marxism

but when it's about the ultimate truth, there is no ultimate purpose and god doesn't exist

i could answer all those question in your op, but then it would be meaningless
all i learned from religious debates is how to argue, but it ultimately doesn't matter.

>Does a virus have a soul?
yes

>Why is the "soul" affected by changes in matter if it's the same material as god?
because pigs don't have thumbs.

image matters.

so you don't matter

explain which goalposts I moved and how.

I also like how the only contribution you made was a fedora pic, then you take 30min to come up a line as mindbogglingly brilliant as "btfo". Bravo sir.

yeah. no one matters and nothing matters.
>"so then why don't we all kill ourselves?", you might say
i would answer, but it's meaningless to argue
cya

you're being punished.

MFW someone says they're an atheist nigger monkey. It's ok to run over CIA niggers, they aren't human.

FWIW i do believe that all life has the essence of god in it. But I DON'T believe that "consciousness" is the same as "soul" (which is OP's claim). The reason i drilled him into the idea that every other conscious animal must also have a soul is because this makes it impossible for him to maintain that he believes the bible - hopefully this will make him realize that his view is painfully deficient

>replying to something so meaningless
what are you searching for?

user, the verse "made in his image" means how God sees himself in a living species. We have thumbs that built and destroyed, language to communicate thought, the eyes and ears and body of man are the eyes and ears and body of God

You are to live and die as a prince, so you may be judged to join the father in the kingdom or burn in hell.
You will move goalposts and deny and fight for your degeneracy to your death. God knows this and YOU know it.

you're wrong though. Everything has a soul. It even says so in your image.

>everything with the breath of life is yours

breath of life.

soul.

>how to spot a rambling thoughtlet the post

Fin status
BINNED

>Retard to atheist: HAHA YOU BELIEVE THE UNIVERSE CAME FROM NOTHING!!
>Atheist: What if the universe always existed?
>Retard: HAHA YOU BELIEVE THE UNIVERSE ALWAYS EXISTED!! U SO STUPID!!!
>Atheist:What created your jew god?
>Retard: HE ALWAYS EXISTED, DUMMY
There may be a god, but your religion is clearly retarded.

>you're wrong though. Everything has a soul. It even says so in your image.
No it doesn't. It says MAN became a living soul, not "every living thing" became a living soul.
Read again, duder. You're not making yourself look good here.

read this:>You are to live and die as a prince, so you may be judged to join the father in the kingdom or burn in hell.
Literal Heaven/hell don't exist. Even most christians admit to this.

>You will move goalposts
which goalpost and where, faggot

>deny and fight for your degeneracy to your death.

Treating an african foreigner as your own is degenerate to me. But according to the bible this is an obligation.

"degenerate" by whose standards?
I looked at Yahweh's standards and concluded that the this god of the jews is evil by the exact standards that supposedly came from him. Ergo, discarded.

>breath of life.
breath of life =/= a being with a soul. Living thing = living thing with soul.

I shouldn't know more abt christian theology than u fools but oh well

Nothing doesn't exist in this universe you retard

>mfw atheist think thoughts come and go from nowhere
Thoughts come from neurons firing. You, of all people, should know this best.

>nothing in life for no reason
Reason is an anthropological concept and not a fundamental one.

>mfw atheist believe in "nothing"
There are some people who believe in something
Well, I don't believe in what they believe. Quite simple.

>mfw atheist can't rationalize thoughts are energy and can not be created or destroyed
Thoughts are not energy. They are the manifestation energy moving and reorganizing to represent information.

>mfw atheist STILL don't understand God
Usually because theists define God as something so above us that we cannot possibly understand it therefore I couldn't understand God even if I wanted to because NOBODY FUCKING CAN NOT EVEN YOU.

Even us finns have retards among us, just not in such big numbers as yours.

Cool response.

after having the breath of life in him

like everything else.

And to all the beasts of the earth and all the birds in the sky and all the creatures that move along the ground--everything that has the breath of life in it--I give every green plant for food." And it was so.

genesis

>everything that has the breath of life in it
OH SHIT

please do explain how OP's view isn't completely deconstructed at this point.

And no, memes and 1-liners don't count as answers.

you have failed at every attempt.

Somehow I don't believe he's finnish. But I'm a big fan of binning him anyway.

OP was destroyed 2 threads ago, ofc he would not admit it but i was there.

>mfw theists think the universe had to be created and it couldn't always exist but their God didn't
Your religions are only special pleading without logic

>IT WAS REAL IN MY MIND

Yes, he recived soul after the breath of life. AFTER THE BREATH OF LIFE SOMETHING ALL LIVINGS THINGS WERE GIVEN
Can you fucking READ?

Opinion discarded. Atheists see no reason to come to the conclusion that your precious sky faggot created everything, nothing more.

>Atheists see no reason
that's become quite clear

just like god is in yours?

>implying
Op has continuously slaughtered you dumb asses. Your current predictament is a nice example of this.
>n-no we already won which is why we are still fighting him

If breath of life was the same as soul, why would it have to mention that one being became a living SOUL, whereas the other things only have the default "breath of life" ?
Why would it need that clarification that MAN became a thing that has a soul?
Why is MAN the only being in the bible that is ever said to have a soul?
Pls find even 1 verse where it says anything about an animal's soul. If you can do that, I will concede that it is coherent to believe that animals do biblically have souls.

desu this is like kickboxing water, it feels like you just make it up as you go along.
I don't even know what belief im spose to be attacking here cus u change from one to another.
If a virus has a soul, as per , then that ALSO debunks the idea that consciousness = soul, since a virus isn't conscious.

U see what I mean? I shoot at one island and you just hop to the next and pretend like it's not your island anymore

I have proven his existence through reason.

Infinity exists, ergo God exists. The implications of God's actual existence are profound and come with consequences. Some of which I have touched on. Most of which are detailed in the Bible itself.

You mind is real, you thiughts are energy, energys eternal.

God=infinite eternal concious
Guess whos real according to science? :)

You need God's image to be the God in the flesh. What's your deal?

This is obvious for everyone else.

this is a 1-liner. Pls read what youre responding to and try again.

am binish

yeah, but it's a fascinating topic, shame that these ppl aren't coherent

But plants do "live" and are not "conscious". This would make it so consciousness and "soul/breath of life" are not the same and you've lost the argument. Please stick to your script.

You failed.