DRUMPF IS FINSHED YOU NAZI LOVING MOTHERFUCKERS. THAT'S RIGHT Sup Forums. TWO SCOOPS WILL BE BANNED

DRUMPF IS FINSHED YOU NAZI LOVING MOTHERFUCKERS. THAT'S RIGHT Sup Forums. TWO SCOOPS WILL BE BANNED.

Stephen Colbert will run for President in 2020. Are you scared yet?

SHALL I ROUND UP THE DELEGATES THEN SIR

two scoops of raisin bran?

This oughta be good.

He'll get destroyed like the rest

So everything he did was with a personal agenda?

Daily reminder.

DELET THIS,GOY!

He's delusional if he thinks for one second people actually fucking like him outside of his hugbox of a "show".

the liberals are trying to copy trump's success by having a celebrity run. too bad they are all unlikable and aren't not normal people in any way

>Stephen Colbert will run for President in 2020.
That's gonna be fucking hilarious, watching this piece of shit find out what it's like when your audience isn't a carefully selected herd of leftist sycophants.

This fucking clown won't even make it to the primaries.

Please make it happen

Colbert couldn't carry my balls in a wheelbarrow. He will deserve all the rape age he draws.

>the liberals are trying to copy trump's success by having a celebrity run. too bad they are all unlikable and aren't not normal people in any way
They literally think Trump won because he's a celebrity. They have a blind spot the size of a galaxy.

fpbp

Are kikes really this stupid?

"Oy vey let's run a wacky comedian oh wait what he has to be a likeable, relatable person instead of an creepy sociopath who reads all his jokes off a script"

COLBERT NATION
>COLBERT NATION
COLBERT NATION

How quickly this place forgets. How far this place has fallen.

We elected a celebrity steak salesman for no reason/

EO #1: The serving of two scoops in a single bowl, cone, plate, or other object capable of containing more than a single scoop shall be punishable by death.

EO #2: Stop cheering, you fucking bigots!

>They literally think Trump won because he's a celebrity.
So tell me user. How/Why did Trump win?

Sup Forums isn't very introspective at times.

What else is he going to do to save his failing career? His show sucks ever sinve it went to network tv.

Serious question. Will liberals be able to find a "real" candidate in 2020? Or will it be just the pop culture flavor of the month like Colbert?

Because if they can't, it will be a cakewalk for Trump

Trump has 3 years to uncuck the US from Israel's leash or I'm voting for Colbert.

You misunderstand. Colbert stopped being slightly enjoyable.

Oh I would love to see how hard it will backfire right into his face.

burgers are so retarded that i can see all the next presidents being celebrities

can wait for the rock to have the nuclear codes

(You) misunderstand. Colbert is now playing the liberal clown instead of the conservative one.

We got tired of faggots like you.now fuck the fuck off,faggot.

Dems will run a black female for president. They must pander their identity obsessed supporters.

Do you really think that?

It's so blatantly obvious. The fact you can't see it is proof positive.

>We got tired of faggots like you
so you elected a celebrity steakman?

how is that any different from electing a celebrity icecreamman?

>pol keeps saying colbert isnt relatable
>but trump is
:thinking:
>racist
>retarded
>spouts conspiracy theories like its real facts
>only alive because of parents' money
>flip flops on everything he says
>spends a lot of time on their phones
>gets their info from fox news, alex jones, and breitbart
>literal embodiment of "lol i was just pretending to be retarde- i mean covfefe"
Yeah, I can totally see why pol would say trump is relatable

This guy WILL be the democratic nominee in eight or twelve years only because there is no one named Stalin Hochimin in politics.

Didn't he already "run" for president when he was playing as a conservative pundit on CC?

Source

Yes, the board liked him when he played a Trump/Bush-esque character.

I used to have a Stewart/Colbert 08 shirt. They changed, not me.

3 scoops after second term

Charisma enough to run a successful TV show for years, Business acumen enough to employ thousands for decades and turn massive profit.

You can't run a white man after all the self-imposed segregation.

The only one white male on earth that can run dem and beat trump is George clooney, but he will not run.

Colbert is simply a giant phallic shaped virtue signal. FEEL GOOD politics destroys the economy and creates the same situation CA is going through and why they had to dump the pipe dream of free health care

EU has free health care and 60% taxes. Will Americans pay 4 times the price for the same car like EU does???

kek at least they didnt pick this faggot talk show host

>thinking Trump won because he was a famous person and it's that easy

Literally fuck off with that shit. Trump only won the nomination because he ran a unique original campaign. He followed little of the (((rules))) and managed to create more excitement for a political candidate than there has been in a long time.

Did being famous help him? Of course especially to get his foot in the door but i'd argue other factors played a much larger role in actually winning the primaries and defeating Hilldog

Pic related

1) Stephen has announced and or ran for president 3 times. The one time he really did run, he couldn't even win his own state.
2) Stephen is not rich enough to run.
3) Stephen is not smart enough to balance a campaign an his show
4) Stephen is too chicken shit to give up a "coveted"show to run for president
5) While Trump may not have had any military or political experience, Trump was majorly successful. Many people voted for Trump because he was a successful businessman billionaire. Stephen is not a billionaire, has no military experience, no political experience, and no business experience.
6) The way the tides have turn so harsh, the democratic party may barely exist by 2020
7) Stephen could easily be a washed up failure by 2020
8) If Stephen did run, he'd probably run the EXACT same way Hillary did. He'd go to only blue states and big metropolitan cities while ignoring and mocking red states and rural areas. He'd get endorsed or supported by a bunch of liberal celebrity fuckfaces of no worth. He'd blow millions on snarky social media bullshit. He'd turn the DNC into a stand up special or music concert. In debates he would only tell jokes.
9) The democrates are failures, but they'd still probably put forth better candidates than Stephen. Though they're so stupid they could put him forward thinking, "HURR, Donald was a celebrity and he won, lets do the same this time, surely we'll win.
10) He sucks.