etymonline.com/index.php?allowed_in_frame=0&search=kike
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plus_and_minus_signs#Alternative_plus_sign
dictionary.com/browse/multiplication-sign
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_Era
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get a life

But that's wrong.

No you dumb Jew, Kike comes from the word Kikeal "spelling" which was when the Jews came over to America, many didn't know English, or how to write in English, so they would sign something called a Kikeal, it was a symbol acknowledging they where there. The people working there shortened it to kike, as in "we have another kike here."

What a dumb fucking uneducated cunt she is.

W R O N G

>The earliest recorded uses of the word were in 1900[1] and 1904.[2][3]

>The source of the term is uncertain, but the Encyclopedia of Swearing stated the most reasonable and most likely origin of the term is the one proposed by Leo Rosten,[4] according to whom:

>The word kike was born on Ellis Island when there were Jewish migrants who were also illiterate (or could not use Latin alphabet letters). When asked to sign the entry-forms with the customary "X", the Jewish immigrants would refuse, because they associated an X with the cross of Christianity. Instead, they drew a circle as the signature on the entry-forms. The Yiddish word for "circle" is kikel (pronounced KY-kul), and for "little circle", kikeleh (pronounced KY-kul-uh). Before long the immigration inspectors were calling anyone who signed with an "O" in place of an "X" a kikel or kikeleh or kikee or, finally and succinctly, kike.[5]

>According to the Oxford English Dictionary, it may be an alteration of the endings –ki or –ky common in the personal names of Jews in eastern Europe who immigrated to the United States in the early 20th century.[2]

>A variation or expansion of this theory published in Our Crowd, by Stephen Birmingham, postulates that the term "kike" was coined as a put-down by the assimilated U.S. Jews from Germany to identify eastern European and Russian Jews: "Because many Russian [Jewish] names ended in 'ki', they were called 'kikes'—a German Jewish contribution to the American vernacular. The name then proceeded to be co-opted by non-Jews as it gained prominence in its usage in society, and was later used as a general derogatory slur."

>Compounding the mysterious origin of this term, in 1864 in the UK the word ike or ikey was used as a derogatory term for Jews, which derived from the name "Isaac", a common Jewish name.[4][6]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kike

So it's like Ching Chong. Got it.

thats wrong, "kike" comes from the hebrew symbol known as a "kikle". Jews coming to the US through Ellis Island in the early 20th century made this symbol on the patrol documents because they didnt know English. So Americans designated them as "kikes". It only became a derogatory term once people found out how evil kikes are.

damn, beat me to the explaination by 2 seconds.

A bunch of racist nazi's know more about Jews then Jews themselves.

Let that say something, everybody should just bombard her twitter with the correct term of how it came about with reference material.

what a dumb cunt. kike comes from the word kikel which is circle in hebrew and when jewish immigrants arrived in America and hat to sign their name with an X they refused because it looked too much like a cross so they signed a circle instead

shkutz

Listen to funnier comedians, Sarah

youtube.com/watch?v=hRDXeinEUJQ

She's the most loathsome person I know of.
>made millions by being incredibly offensive and actually pretty funny, the only woman who I ever considered without gender
>turns SJW and talks about how this or that shouldn't be joked about now because times change and certain things arbitrarily become untouchable (as decided by her)
Barren womb = barren mind. Nothing is more insane than a childless 40-something especially one who's a comedian and off one's rocker by default

Silver Man has very thick jewish hair with a strong odour like stale desert wine and poor person's urine.

Arent that comes from yiddish word for "circle" which sticked to them because uneducated jews used circle as signature just like christians use cross?

Sarah Silverman is a nasty kike whore who will burn in hell.

Ya, sorry I couldn't remember it fully, its been about 9 years since I heard the explanation, and from all people a black man, explaining it to a jew who kept screaming racisim shit.
Yes, it was a symbol, a circle, but this thread has plenty of anons correctly explaining even with resource material to back it.

This. Kikel is yiddish for circle. Illiterate kikes at Ellis Island would sign their papers with a kikel because they refuse to write an X because it looks too much like a christian cross.

Fun fact: kikes also refuse to use the plus sign (+) for the same reason. They have a separate symbol they'll use that looks like an upside down T instead.

Anyway, here's some hideous ghoul-like fridge-mode silverman.

Sarah Silverman is a Jewish parasite.

>asserting their jewishness by glorifying obscenity
Yeah, checks out.

kike whore

Wait, so those immigrant Jews were racist against Christ?

>powerful religious, family friendly culture

Stop it's already dead

why are jews so afraid of crosses, are they like vampires or something?

So.....calling a kike a kike is the same as calling a nigger a nigger? Neat!

Stupid kike sow doesn't even know where the fucking word comes from!

It's from the kike word for "circle," you stupid whore. The illiterate Christ-killers refused to make an X when the immigrated because they hate Jesus so much. So instead they insisted on making a circle.

Every time someone tells me kikes are smart I wonder where the fuck they keep getting that.

They worship Lucifer

Yeah!

well they are shifty transforming bloodsuckers..

They used a circle BECAUSE they didn't want to use a cross.

Falling for the retarded Jew bait.

why do these threads

when did Sup Forums become twitterfags?

In my language even jew is an insult.

I know that isn't fun, and I doubt it's a fact. Also, so the fuck what?

the cross is a symbol of lucifer though

They fucking hate christ and christianity and christians to a ridiculous extreme.

>are they like vampires or something?
Actually... yes! It's been speculated that a lot of the mythology of the vampire stems from yids.
Think about it. It already goes hand in hand with the ritual sacrifice of christian children (which involved slitting throats and exsanguination) that the jews would do. Then there's the idea of them being scared of crosses and holy water. And the vampire's inability to get you if you're in your own home probably stems from the jews refusal to step foot in a church.

Kek, a pol user drop truth on yids

Not exactly

You should always know as much as possible about your enemies.

This is the same genius that thought utility markings were swastika.

When it clicked that pretty much anyone can use it to troll elites.

Israeli schools use a different symbol for the plus sign because it looks like a cross.

I'm not even kidding.

What happened to her? She used to be funny and didn't give a shit about identity politics. I still remember her "no sexy jews" bit.

False
Also this

This is correct. There were a couple incorrect explanations in the thread so far. It was from when kikes were getting off the boats

>elites
haha alright then

I'd approve if every Sup Forums account wasnt just frogposting and anime avatars all the time.

Everytime I see one, I think "why not just steal some SJW tumblrs art and use that as your picture?"
Acts as both a cover and you piss off the artists.

they are the synagogue of Satan

F R I D G E G I R L E

someone send this in meme form to that kike

They hate us so much that they refuse to use plus sign because it looks like a cross

It must be so nice to be a female comedian.
You can say whatever you want, and if you make a stupid mistake you can just say it was a joke.

I read a theory (pretty far out but anyway) that the vampire myth in Europe came from people finding children's bodies after the libel rituals
because the jews apparently had their rituals on full moons that played into the locals fear/superstition of full moons
the drained bodies would have holes (bite marks) and the bodies would be found after when they dumped them

>Kikeal
can someone post a pic of one please?

pls some one post this to her

Fun fact: this kike thought markings painted on the road by utility workers were Swastikas

where do you think the inspiration for vampires came from

only correct answer. I honestly don't know where the other retards got those other versions.

Kikes are trained from birth to scream "anti-semitism!" at literally anything and everything.

A Kikeal is a circle. The Jews refused to sign their names with an X because it resembled a cross.

And of course they knew their own fucking names.

They just didn't want goyim to know it.

>Sarah (((Silverman)))

>sound of the hebrew

Does it matter?

Not really, you stupid kike.

>Philip Cowen, first editor of "The American Hebrew," suggests a source in Yiddish kikel "circle." According to him, Jewish immigrants, ignorant of writing with the Latin alphabet, signed their entry forms with a circle, eschewing the customary "X" as a sign of Christianity. On this theory, Ellis Island immigration inspectors began calling such people kikels, and the term shortened as it passed into general use.

etymonline.com/index.php?allowed_in_frame=0&search=kike

This kike is getting the gas first

Jew here, it actually isn't.

It comes from immigration where the forms required people but an X to fill it out. Some Orthodox Jews refused and instead put circles to avoid putting a "cross." The Yiddish word for circle was kikel which became kike to insult them.

Imagine if white people screemed 'anti-white!' as much as kikes do for 'anti-semitism!'

You know how the word "nigger" entered the American Lexicon?
Some black guy was being a nigger.

>Wait, so those immigrant Jews were racist against Christ?

more than you know.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plus_and_minus_signs#Alternative_plus_sign

dictionary.com/browse/multiplication-sign
The dot was used by Jewish mathematicians who hated Christians, and or Christ.

Perhaps it's time we single here out for some lols, Brother. I'm sure her location wouldn't be hard to find.

Yes they are, and thus are trying to destroy the west (the bastion of Christianity)

Secret jews on Sup Forums claim that Christianity is jewish and Jesus is a "dead kike on a stick" But this is all jewish tricks to split western society apart. Christianity is anti jewish as much as fascism is anti communist.

Lol, this is the most retarded thing I've had the pleasure to read on Sup Forums today.

/thread
Back to lewdposting

It really is always the Jews.

Funniest Louis/Patrice exchange I've ever heard.

>ywn hear Louis CK, Patrice, and Jay Mohr shoot the shit on O&A ever again.

How I long for those times again.

All summed up in this pic.
Also all communist revolutionaries of the German November Revolution are Jewish.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

Hi kike!

she put on weight for the role. normally looks better than that.

Hell isn't real, she should burn here and now.

>A bunch of racist nazi's know more about Jews then Jews themselves.
That's almost never the case.
>Kike gets caught in a lie
>Oh, obviously they just made a mistake and didn't know what they were saying!
Rookie mistake.
A kike almost ALWAYS knows what it's saying. For her to provide the REAL reason behind their being called kikes, would require admitting the shameful truth that most Jewish immigrants were illiterate, and that they universally HATE Christ and Christianity to the point simply making a cross shaped mark is anathema to them. Explaining the true origins for the term KIKE would require a Jew to admit that there is a reason that they are hated and that there was a reason their immigration was opposed, and it wasn't just the racist goyim being unreasonably intolerant again.

(Checked)
Shit, I had no idea about the multiplication dot being a tool of the kikes because they didn't want to use an x. I always just thought it was a faster way of scribbling it.

(Checked and Heiled)
Indeed it is. Want to know another one? You know how some articles now use CE and BCE instead of AD and BC? Yup, that's literally the kikes as well because they were butthurt about the dating system being based on the birth of their most hated archnemesis. Makes sense. Some fedora-tipping goy wouldn't actually give a fuck about the AD/BC nomenclature. Only the pedantic and vindictive kikes would take issue with something like that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_Era

The most enraging thing to me is how fucking petty heebs are to not make a cross symbol for anything. If my kid refused to draw a moon on an art project i would smack him on the back of the head and call him a moron.

Sup.

>would require admitting the shameful truth that most Jewish immigrants were illiterate
I actually don't think that's true. It's more likely that they knew damn well how to write their names, but they chose not to in order to avoid detection.

I read in some jewish paper that kikes feel absolutely no special connection at all to their last names. Surnames to them are just tools to be used and disposed of when convenient. That's part of the reason why they have absolutely no problem constantly changing their names in order to (((fit in))) and hide.

>Israeli schools use a different symbol for the plus sign because it looks like a cross.
>
>I'm not even kidding.

Wait, is this where the dot came from for multiply?

>Sara baits Sup Forums for the nth time.

"Chah"

"Kike"

Hebrew sounds like a broken language tbqh if that's true.

>The word kike was born on Ellis Island when there were Jewish migrants who were also illiterate (or could not use Latin alphabet letters). When asked to sign the entry-forms with the customary "X", the Jewish immigrants would refuse, because they associated an X with the cross of Christianity. Instead, they drew a circle as the signature on the entry-forms. The Yiddish word for "circle" is kikel (pronounced KY-kul), and for "little circle", kikeleh (pronounced KY-kul-uh). Before long the immigration inspectors were calling anyone who signed with an "O" in place of an "X" a kikel or kikeleh or kikee or, finally and succinctly, kike.

>Kike imigrants refuse to put a fucking X on a form because it bizarely might be able to be construed as a crucifix

Who the fuck thought it was a good idea to let these people in to your country?

I thought kike comes from kikel, which meant circle since they were circled at Ellis Island

Yes.

Imagine letting in bigoted cunts who are so Christaphobic that they can't even scratch a fucking "X" on a form.

Disgusting.

>it's good that trump is pro-israel
>we must hate the jews as they try to brainwash us

can anyone explain this shit to me?

>WRONG

kike comes from kikel, the polish word for circle

Jews hate Christianity so much that they refuse to sign their names with a cross, and used a circle(kikel) instead

in israel they use an upside down t sign for +, because they hate crosses so much

Too bad that is incorrect, no one know the deviation of kike, and it was in use far before Jews came to America.

youtube.com/watch?v=hRDXeinEUJQ

Also the single funniest joke Louis C.K. has ever told.

Perhaps so, but you should take into account the possibility that most of them could only write in Hebrew script due to the insular nature of their societies. So it could be a little of column A and a little fo column B.

>big fat dumb idiots

Jesus she must have really gotten triggered by that word to type that and reply, for a woman that makes Jew jokes for a living. Dumb kike.

They wouldn't use a cross like normal people because they hate christ that much

It's on the Wikipedia. I was surprised they published that

The kikes themselves, of course. This is how they operate. A select few infiltrate into a country. They then rise through the ranks and into wealth/power. They use their power to lobby for increased immigration of their fellow chosenbergs.

This is precisely what happened in America around the turn of the 20th century, where the jews were able to use their influence to allow more immigration from eastern europe. Hell, my family came in at that time as a result of their policies, but letting millions of slavs in was just a cover; it was all about smuggling the jews in with the crowd.

Eventually politicians started realizing what the fuck was happening as NYC became almost completely kike controlled. That's why in either 1920 or 1922, a new immigration policy was implemented that severely restricted immigration from these areas. The whole purpose was to cut off the kikes who had been pouring in.