One shot at life

>one shot at life
>tfw circumsized

literally who cares

>parents are retarded
>harder to jack off now
I care because literally my entire life is sleeping, jacking off and Chinese cartoons

Wait wtf that's not how circumcision works, I was cut but I still have enough foreskin to cover the tip...

Probably the insecure faggot posting a thread on Sup Forums about it

maybe you should get some non-degenerate hobbies then.

wonder who could be behind this....

>be American
>tip your doctor
Sorry I just had to say that.

Enjoy your smegma infection

I literally threw up looking at that.

>t. overcased sausage man.

>curcumcision device
>Jew York
Gee what a conscidence.

Atleast your parents are good goys :^ )

If you weren't too autistic to have female friends you would know women prefer how circumcised penises look but okay sure whatever floats your boat, no need for projecting at the rest of us buddy.

>2016+1
>falling for the smegma meme
good goy

Aren't spahgetti niggers finding a breakthrough method of regenerating foreskin? (which will also lead to other body parts)

There's nothing specifically all that bad about having a circumcised penis, a lot of women do genuinely prefer them (because they don't know what a truly nice natty Dick looks like). The main problem with circumcision is the infant trauma it causes.

I remcommend you try to imagine what it would have felt like to be that baby getting circumcised -then maybe you can sorr out the deeply seeded trauma you probably still carry around with you today.

Enjoy your dickcheese

No, in fact women can't tell the difference when it's hard unless your foreskin is too tight.

/thread

I literally got the first blowjob of my life the other week (24 virgin) and I BARELY FEEL A GOD DAMN THING BECAUSE MY GLANDS ARE KERITINAZED CAUSE I'MFUCKING CIRCUMCISIED

I do ;_;

I would prefer if I hadn't been circumcised just from a perspective of autonomy, but, ultimately, it doesn't bother me all that much.

I mean at the end of the day, it doesn't mean much. But it's the principle of the matter. We shouldn't be letting parents cut off bits of their kids just because.

>I BARELY FEEL A GOD DAMN THING BECAUSE MY GLANDS ARE KERITINAZED CAUSE I'MFUCKING CIRCUMCISIED
Put a silicone scar sheet over your glans and leave it there for a week or so. I've heard that helps.

I've never suffered any sensitivity issues myself, so I can't verify it'll help.

You are not circumcised dumb ass

Agreed

just tell her to use teeth. that'll fix the problem.

research foreskin restoration, I was like that when I got my first blowjob but I've been restoring and keeping my glans covered with my own skin, I'm not fully restored yet but WAYYYY more sensitive and can jack off with my own skin.

check out the dtr device foreskin restore dot com

>I've never suffered any sensitivity issues myself, so I can't verify it'll help.

My friend was circumcised 8 years ago aged 20. He knows his wife is a great cock sucker but he just cant feel everything like he used to before his chop. Really pisses him off.

>I've never suffered any sensitivity issues myself, so I can't verify it'll help.

That's what you THINK. You don't realize how fucking terrible sex is until you have your foreskin removed.

t. had my foreskin cut off at age 15 due to phimosis