Reminder that sex is degenerate

Sticking your penis into another human is a disgusting and primitive behavior. Stop giving in to your degenerate primate urges for pleasure or else you're no better than the common bonobo.

>inb4 but muh reproduction!
There's literally no good reason to reproduce.

I know this is the jew in my brain speaking, but I kinda agree with you.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Completely correct

but I love pussy cream!

>primitive behavior.

>needed to reproduce

What's next, faggot?! Breathing is primitive?! inject oxygen to live>?!

I guess your father shouldn't have stuck his penis in your mother.

Yeah, it's better to fuck your hand for for the rest of your life you poor, forever alone, virgin

you fucking nigger lover piece of shit

fuck you and drink poison

god damn im drunk but i can smell the fucking kike through the screen

i swear to god if i saw you on the street id legit hit you in your fucking jewish face you softass star wars loving jew you fuck head

jesus christ why are you fucking hooknoses so self destructive? what are you gaining through this?

fuck im mad...time to watch guy fieri and jerk off

>that's right goy, don't breed and create more white people, it's degenerate!

Holy fuck, someone that actually is smart.
Watch out OP, breederfags are going to come into your thread and yell at you for not having 4 white kids by the time your 21 so you can help save the white race.

>namefaggot
Your opinion is worthless

>by the time your 21
>your

Kill yourself, stupidfag.

Ad hominem
Not an argument

It's less about children and more about mental health.

Almost all humans require some level of touch and sexual interaction. If you don't get at least a little, you slowly start to turn into Elliot Rogers.

>namefaggot
>Your opinion is worthless
>Opinion
>Argument

Again... KILL YOUR FUCKING SELF!

Fucking cyberpunks.

>What's next, faggot?! Breathing is primitive?! inject oxygen to live>?!
>not an argument
You should be hung from a tree

No sex = no saving the white race. Nice try, Rabbi

Also
>thinking anyone on this board could get a girl to have sex with them
wew lad

REMINDER

REMINDER

A TRUE WHITE MAN .....CLAIMS HIS BITCH/WOMAN AND DROP SEEDS IN HER/IMPREGNATES HER LIKE HIS TERRITORY

OP is a jew who doesnt want Whites to reproduce.

Reproduce ....have children....a big famiky....nithing wrobwih that snd you know it....use benefit welfare if you need to....

Remember Whites are the MINORITY in white majority countries....

The less you WHITES reproduce....the more pakies muskin scum.and nignogs will relroduce.....ont fall victim to the fikthy jews.

A TRUE WHITE MAN .....CLAIMS HIS BITCH/WOMAN AND DROP SEEDS IN HER/IMPREGNATES HER LIKE HIS TERRITORY

Only for women

>No sex = no saving the white race.
Wrong
Learn to type you retarded faggot.

The fuck is wrong with you people.

>thinking everyone can afford artificial insemination
I'm not paying for Dr. Shekelstein to inseminate my wife with my seed when I could do it for free, fuck off

>reddit spacing
neck yourself

Consider this. If you're in a stable relationship sex solidifies pair bonding and relationship satisfaction. If people are more satisfied with their relationships then they're less likely to break up looking for more relationships. End result less people with emotional baggage

>seed
Do you always talk like an autist?

Christian, reporting in.

there is literally nothing wrong with sex

self-centered abstinence on some vain notion it is wrong, or else troublesome to reproduce and sire the next generation is literally no less degenerate than casual indiscriminate sex

100% not true

women use sex to manipulate men

having sex does not lead to stability at all

If only I were born as OP!
Then I wouldn't have to deal with copious amounts of sexual activity!

J-jeez, user, y-you've never seen a pair of breasts before?

You should only have sex for reproduction. That's what Jesus wanted. Marry and have lots of White children.

agree, not b8 at all

Women are attracted to unevolved men. Evolved men like myself don't have to worry about this kind of shit.

Wrong.

Everyone in this thread needs to read: The Tao of Health, Sex, and Longevity: A Modern Practical Guide to the Ancient Way by Daniel Reid

:)

Just kys then. My kids need the resources you're wasting with your pointless existence.

>Kike claims sex is degenerate as a psyops

Yes goy! You're completely right! We don't want anymore white children running around do we now!

gnosticteachings.org is centered around some type of teachings about transmuting sexual energy. To do this you have to have sex with one partner only, your wife, and as far as I understand without ejaculating. I've listened to quite a few of their lectures but feel like I've learned nothing, but someone else might appreciate it. I also can't stand the broken English of one of the lecturers.

Guys I'm at the club with friends. I'm too awkward to dance and I'm trying to be a bro and hide somewhere while my friends get some. Being here just reminds me I'm not meant for anyone. Sorry I can't help reproduce for the white race.

No.

>tfw the meaning to life is reproduction

>If in a stable relationship

Obviously I'm not talking about friends with benefits or hookups, that's degenerate without a doubt.

Once you actually have a connection with a girl who loves you and not bullshit you read on r/theredpill youll realize not all girls are cold manipulative whores.

>t. khv newfag

kys, all women manipulate

The meaning of life is reproduction is the stupidest shit I've ever heard. It's like the purpose of driving is to drive. Are you a fucking worm?

the meaning of life is: the condition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity, and continual change preceding death.

the purpose of life is reproduction