Is Trump's presidency getting boring?

feels like Cuck Jewmer and co. have ruined this shit

Yeah op not like he's a kike puppet.

Hitler needed 33-38 to reach KRISTALLNACHT-tier. Give Trump some time and a second term.

>claims that usa will be winning so much, you'd get sick of it
>only thing he won at is the presidency
>that lost its shine by the time the 1st month ended
>now you just have trump as the president

I know right? I want the Cheeto Hitler liberals promised.

Shareblue shit posters pretend that Trump hasnt done anything

Well he has done lots of shit, but I rather have Trump do nothing than Hillary do anything.

Comparing based hitter to some Jew puppet is the ultimate redditor comment.

What bills he sign?

>Is Trump's presidency getting boring?
Yeah, we've been in kind of a slow period since Paris. I expect this to change sometime soon tho.

It's an analogy you dip. Trump is a russia puppet and putin is based af.

No he's a Jew Saudi puppet. I want Reddit to leave.

>Is Trump's presidency getting boring?
Yup, because it is jut more of the same. He turned out not to be our political saviour as he campaigned he would be. He is not smart, he is not a good negotiator, he does not work hard, he brought in everyone whom he claimed he was aginst during his campaign, and his Kabbalal-red bracelet wearing commie-globalist daugther and commie globalist slum lord son-in-law are helping to destroy our country since Trump made sure to appoint those two to the highest positions.

Trump betrayed us. He is a liar, a scam artist. He cabinet is full of democrats, Soros people, globalists, Goldman Sachs people, and commies. Where is the swamp being drained?

try using less buzzwords next time, it kinda gave you away

Weekly if not daily happenings. Boring.

Gave me away as an intelligent voter who actually believed Trump and now questions why he is doing what he is doing? Are you seriously going to tell me you have no problem with Kushner and Ivanka? Are you seriously going to tell me you have no problem with all the progressive commie globalist dems he has appointed? If so, then you did not vote for Trump.

a presidency is supposed to be boring

that might be true a lot of the time but I voted for Trump hoping he'd have an actual career being an antidote to boring politics - he certainly made it seem that way in the primaries. I should have seen it coming in the general election but everyone else would have been more boring.

What do you mean by boring? . Sage
Sharia blue

When he stops shitting his bed it will be. He's more of a bed pisser though

He's just a failure cuck who can't admit that Trump isn't the shining beacon of making his life not suck ass despite his own shit choices.

>feels like Cuck Jewmer and co. have ruined this shit