So what's it like living in Russia?

So what's it like living in Russia?
I'm in the US, and the gov. and I don't like each other, so I'm thinking about moving to a place where... oh, I don't know, evil mother fuckers might not spy on my computers, cell phones, try to kill me, ruin my business, ruin my 16 year long marriage, and so on.
Also, Putin seems legit.
So what's living in Russia like? Can I help to grow the tech sector there? #magnets

Worse. Go travel the world first you dumb burger.

The world is a shithole, people are stupid, the elite is predatory, gov trample on the rights if citizens and the west is dying. No matter where you go there is no where where you will find peace and most places are worse than the USA.

Can't. The US gov. has made me a prisoner by constantly rejecting my passport.

Not much better than living in North Korea but a better comparison would probably be African dictatorships like Eritrea. Outside a few major cities Russia is like Nigeria-tier or lower.

Google streetview states otherwise.

Why, are you a criminal?

Like a I said outside a few major cities and Nigeria has a few big modern cities too.

>da guberment is the reason muh marrigae is failing!!

maybe it's your rampent paranoia and mental health issues?

You're fucking delusional OP. You sound like those idiots wanting to move to Canada after the election.

t. Russian dual citizen. There's a reason we moved.

Russia is too obvious. Too hot.

South America is, and has been for ever, the best place for falling off the grid. But you gotta take the long way.

Otherwise hit up Greenland (again the long way)

>white man
>criminal
choose one

Nope. Just a tech entrepreneur that "stepped in it". I wouldn't sell out my Countrymen, or work for the cia, so they've done some pretty bad shit to me, and now it's becoming deadly.
So, I need to escape the US for Russia, and can promise them tech jobs, and loyalty, if all they do is give me a chance. language lessons, and six months or so of a medium class apartment. The rest I will work towards, though any additional help is appreciated.
My guarantee, though I understand that words mean little, is that dividends will be paid out by large sums, but I will need time to rebuild.

Nah, the cia hired her.

Proof? Or just shit talk?

How do you expect to move to another country then?

If this isn't bullshit you can ask for asylum in Russian embassy.

>Also, Putin seems legit.
I hope you're baiting.

But Sup Forums is monitored by NSA, FBI and CIA so I don't think annoncing it here is a good idea.

its bullshit, dude

>so they've done some pretty bad shit to me

WHAT exactly?

Here you go pal. Whatever problems you may think you have in this country, Russia will likely be worse.

You sound like a paranoid schizophrenic

I've switched comps due to New Friends fucking with my ability to reply. :^)

What about their ability to grow, though? I grow things. It's what I do, and I see a lot of promise there.

You mean like starting a business? Unless you're actually growing potatoes or some shit, you'll have to deal with the mob who will bleed you dry.

It's oligarchs all the way up to Putin, they won't let you do shit.

I can think of a country better than the US

But fuck off were full

I used to have Europe as an out. Now the US is far far better and my life sucks. In other words
>this

I will do business as business is done there. My goal isn't to change their culture, but, if it happens, embrace it and grow their people/nation, which would become my people and nation.

They will let me build a tech capital, if they are wise enough to see that I see the global variables in play.

Really? No Russians at this hour to tell me about Russia?