By 2100 nearly 1/2 of the world will be Africans

>By 2100 nearly 1/2 of the world will be Africans

Realistic good scenarios ?

What's the point if the entire world will be majority black in the future?

Ban American "Christians" from brainwashing Africans that they don't need abortion or birth control.

Provide access for Africans for abortion and birth control.

Problem fucking solved.

As Christian birthrates in the Third World (South America, Africa, Asia, etc) are growing, we should encourage immigration from these countries into Europe to restore the Church and greater Christianity as a whole. I've basically reached the conclusion Western white people are not recoverable. They're decadent, degenerate godless hedonists who need to be purged, in general terms. If Eastern Europe stays based and traditional, there won't be any need for trying to retake it with our brothers in Christ from around the world. Make sure (((they))) don't take over.

African Christians are amazingly based, hate LGBT faggotry, have to fight Muslims constantly who try to invade. Asian Christians are only increasing and are high IQ, very good population of believers to import. South American mestizos aren't the best in comparison, but we'd need their numbers too.

Thoughts?

Go back to the Donald

Just keep them contained in Africa, I don't care otherwise

Kys, have a you for bothering me to reply to something so stupid

>implying the population of Africa could possibly get much bigger without massive food shortages or mass killings
>extrapolating data far beyond realistic levels

Im counting on starvation. No worries

Time to die bucko

> Witnessed
This. Some catastrophe can happen where a shipment of KFC doesn't get there in time and it will be muh genocide.

Legit impossible for them to do that. Death rates will rise via starvation and if the west should collapse via USA civil war etc then the pop right now will drop drastically as all aid from the west stops

>implying liberals won't increase the food aid and campaign harder for the starving niglets

>My cousin got married yesterday. I'm kind of worried, because I charted the trend, and based on the local population and her exponential rate of increase in the husband category, I fear I'll end up married to her in less than 3 weeks if I don't move. What do?

Maybe you should realize that some things aren't sustainable, and that the results of a trend will sometimes have a massive impact on the trend itself. Rabbits in an environment without predators, etc... End result, when the food is gone the population will follow shortly after. The western world won't feed and water 2 billion Africans, let alone 4 billion. There will be a resource war, and the population will plummet.

>mfw america will be 100% nigger
>mfw europe will be 100% nigger

Finally time for the Grand Chinko-Hinduic Empire to shine.

If we just need to let them starv.

Catholicuck strikes again.

>implying liberals won't increase the food aid and campaign harder for the starving niglets
>implying it's just "liberals" who feed the niglets.
It's Christian organizations who pour "aid" and food into Africa.

Also it's not like the food aid really feeds anyone significantly and it destroys their local agriculture business. Who can sell food when the food is free?

Realistically we would reach a point where the population is so high that the death rate is larger than the birth rate. The only reason African nations have seen a population boom in the recent century is due to the death rate lowering drastically, but if you look at the statistics, the death to birth ratios of are beginning to equalize each other meaning population growth would eventually stagnate.

>Who can sell food when the food is free
this

This places just need some laissez-faire treatment (like no more aid of any kind) and the problems will fix themselves.

Wait until the next population bottleneck and start over. Eventually the population will be culled through plague, famine, and war. There's also Yellowstone blowing up.

Africans don't do well when there's global catastrophes. When the USA starts to struggle feeding their own US gibbsmes, they won't have any time to feed the real African gibbsmes.

White folks with messiah complexes need to leave Africa alone. Bill Gates and George Bush need to GTFO of Africa.

>This places just need some laissez-faire treatment (like no more aid of any kind) and the problems will fix themselves.
That's a little gauche. Africa needs brains.

They need people to teach them how to set up their own systems, how to manage agriculture and make some standards. That doesn't require "aid" as much as it requires expertise and the hindsight of the knowledge from the Western world.

Guidance not "money".

>dumb niggers love free shit
>communism will purge the world of commie niggers

There was that african guy that made a generator for his village. So we stole that guy and educated him at MIT. Now what does he do?
IDK, but he should be helping his people in africa.

Brain drain is an issue in many "3rd world" nations.

The smart people can't wait to jump ship and move to a nice developed, "moneyed" nation filled with fellow smart people. But it leaves their country fucked over.

It's a problem.

We need futurist psychopaths like Walt Disney to drag their underdeveloped nations from the 18th century into the 21st century.

This is why Christcucks need to die. Christianity is a semitic psyop based in universalism and ignoring your people and ancestors for (((Yaweh))) the Jewish messiah, and must be purged.

>1/2 the world is niggers
>first world countries become a thing of the past

To any western canadians interested in joining a western Canadian independence movement, shoot an email to this address:

[email protected]

>but he should be helping his people in africa.
Nobody ever helps his people, at least not the successful ones. In developed countries, high class has the aim of earning as much money as possible not to help the poor. That African man can't do much, he can't open a company and sell stuff because his people are poor are fuck and he'll have no buyers. Its always about the averages. Average European and East asian has higher IQ, so no matter how much shit they get into they'll recover from it. "developing" countries, average IQ (or just intellectualism) is low, which makes hard to pull them out.

kinda agree

nah it is worse than that. here is the updated graph

Immigration was the biggest fucking mistake of the modern world.
>durr let's let a bunch of third world savages into our country because of "multiculturalism"
We should all just leave everyone where they're from and fuck off with this already. Send all the Africans back and let them kill each other off already.

Wouldn't this eventually hit a point where it's psychically logistically impossible to feed such a massive population that it either plateau's or starts descending into mass starvation and death?

I honestly believe food shortages are a meme. The only reason people starve to death in third world countries is because their people are too retarded to form civilizations and start farms.
There is more than enough land on the planet to allow for cultivation of food for the population.

Humanity is doomed. There's no need to sugarcoat it.

the absolute state of fucking christcucks