How the hell are we supposed to take care of an aging population when the economy is shit and wages are stagnate?

How the hell are we supposed to take care of an aging population when the economy is shit and wages are stagnate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O45zUlQPUQ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go home, boomer. We aren't.

> wages are stagnate
> the economy is shit

Yeah I'm 32. My wife and I plan to rent for the next 15 years (we only pay $500 for a two bedroom) and then buy a small house when our kids are adults. Then totally rack up a shit load of debt and completely destroy our credit while we live out our twilight years. Fuck the future.

Easy you just cut taxes for the rich then forget what revenues are.

Worked for Bush

In all seriousness, Based Bill Clinton tried to warn u retards not to piss away his surplus.

youtube.com/watch?v=O45zUlQPUQ0

It's a shame you didn't listen.

And of course the shitty leaf bot with the same pictures has to make an appearence to make a retard of himself

I have literally thousands upon thousands of pictures. My shitpost folders blot out the sun.

If Trump would just cut the budget deficit by 2/3 like Obama did, America would be fine. But instead Trump wants to go full GOP autism and blow up the budget deficit with more retarded tax cuts for the rich

>How the hell are we supposed to take care of an aging population
we don't. A bunch of old fucks die, big whoop

>when the economy is shit and wages are stagnate
>have ancap flag
>be this retarded about economics and muh wages
how about you git gud and get a better job

During the The Great Depression, families with accumulated debt were put into concentration camps until the economy recovered. Your worse than any baby boomer I have ever met. I hope you and your slut wife never reproduce so you cannot ruin anybodies elses life.

Didn't Obongo double our debt?

Stop using social security for OBAMA CARE...and the money would be there for the "aging population"...its not a piggy bank...fucking libtards... resurch befor you make a thread...

do not respond to obama leaf

How do u think he did that? By invading Iraq, cutting taxes in 2001 and 2003 and crashing the economy in 2008?

just as predicted :^)

What is this guy's problem? He really is desperate for attention.

u didnt predict that

Why have you not posted in so long?

lol u cant be serious

Too late already got two kids. But they're girls so it's on them to marry rich and not make the same mistakes we did.

Meanwhile you're over here getting fucked by idiots mismanaging opm year after year and still hope someday they'll get it right and maybe the value of your currency will return to it's former glory. It won't. So fug it

his entire schtick is to spam skewed statistics with ad-hominem for easy (You)'s. Once you see him once, you've seen him a hundred times. only newfags really fall for him but I just felt kind enough to mention it today

the obvious solution is to import millions of legally mentally retarded, inbred death-cultists who will never work a day in their life, but cost society billions.

I post redpilled facts and btfo you GOP establishment shills everyday.

Your plan is retarded. The creditors will just came after your house when you're older. Why don't you just save money like non-retards, or buy a house now and it'll be paid off in a few years. A $500 mortgage goes a long way in some markets.

He reminds me of those Indian posters who tell everyone that India will be a super power by 2020.

Is this even you? You sound different

well he IS a leaf, so him being Indian isn't that far-fetched

it's me

>being this obsessed and triggered by me

>CNN
>Reddit
>r/politics

The left destroyed the nuclear family, the younger family always supported the older folk.

Just the thought of saving anything substantial in 2017 and through the next 20 years angers me. You save money and the amount grows and grows but the value decreases and decreases. Government intervention in the economy chips away bit by bit the effectiveness of the market. Shit we probably won't even have social security or anything like that. We're not wealthy people and we'll never be wealthy people (by US standards of course) but we don't care about that. We won't need much when the kids are grown. And neither of us have any debt nor any credit cards at all. It'll be time to cash in all that shit. We'll be fine and that's all that matters. It's the retirement plan for Generation Y.

>inflation decreases the value of our savings by 2% a year, the logical thing to do is to not save any money at all and leave no financial legacy to our children

Or, you could, idk, invest your savings in an instrument that beats inflation...

We can't and it will lead to an inflationary depression that will be talked about for hundreds of years. A change of the monetary system will be the end result, and a significant percentage of the middle class will become impoverished. It may lead to a revolution. I suggest you buy assets that retain value through high inflation.

>You save money and the amount grows and grows but the value decreases and decreases
index funds and inflation-hedged assets nigga

>Shit we probably won't even have social security or anything like that
you were a fool to depend exclusively on the government. Never put all your eggs in one basket, especially to something you essentially have no personal direct control of.

Frankly social security becoming a shit show can't come soon enough. Once boomers die and that shitty program with them, maybe we'll start seeing some good out of it. That is, unless faggots push for bullshit like UBI, healthcare, and (((free college)))

I sincerely believe that almost all of our representatives know that the world is completely fucked in 40 years and have stopped actually governing and skipped right to the "receiving" part of the job. Nobody cares anymore, until one day very suddenly in the near future everybody does, and thats when people turn violent. Stop and think if our government is politically capable of solving a crisis on par with WW2. No we arent, and the shit coming down the pipes just in five years time is enough to cripple most nations, at least the poor ones. But hey it's okay everybody we hit our 4% annual growth rate number, so everything is fine.

nice filename

I agree. Though people will find a leader, probably someone ruthless

are you criticizing trudeau for fucking a jewish woman?