The musical implications of hating black people are not being able to listen to jimi hendrix, james brown...

the musical implications of hating black people are not being able to listen to jimi hendrix, james brown, and kendrick lamar. fuck that.
capitalism and racism dont mix.
ive met good black people. hard working blacks. ive bad black people. stealing, cheating, and aggressive.
i know some of you people believe in the racist shit unapologetically.
ron paul once said that peace and prosperity unites all people. i stand by his words.

>James brown
>Kendrick Lamar
You might aswell have mentioned Kanye while you were at it.... If you're going to make a case from black contributions to music you could at least use examples that are actually OBJECTIVELY good - there are plenty to choose from:
>Stevie wonder
>Michael motherfucking Jackson
>A classic like Duke Ellington or Nat King Cole

kendrick will go down as one of the greatest musicians of the 21st century and for good reason.

i personally enjoy james brown.

stevie is not "objectively" good because there is no such thing in art.

>One of the greatest musicians of the 21st century
Go back to plebbit, Kendrick hasn't been good since Good Kid M.A.A.D. City, and even then he wasn't that good.
Also, fuck capitalism. It is the weapon (((they))) use to defile true culture and replace it with commercialized, materialist, P.C., post modern shit.

There are indeed artist that no reasonable person would disagree that they are good, that's what I call objectively good. Stevie wonder is one, Kendrick is not.

But hey all this is besides the point, the point is you displaying that you actually have very little knowledge or appreciation for black music and only like the entry level pop culture icons. You're probably very young and haven't had sufficient life experience to form a coherent world view.
Come back when you've learned more about the world kiddo.

Your gay ass thread is further proof that ancaps don't know shit about objectively good music.

>I'm up past my bedtime: the post

you need to read more economy.
financial capitalism of 1850-1915 (true capitalism) was the golden age of self corrective economies that made sense.

oh im sorry. allow me to list 25 niche, non mainstream black musicians so that my comment makes less sense to the average person who listens to music casually and more sense to mentally challenged cunts like you.

Ron Paul is a delusional abortionist.

He'll never be President. Ever.

>what do you mean you're against foreign invasion ?
>how would we eat [food], listen to [music] ?
>who would fuck my wife ?
>please stop being a racist xenophobic sexist bigot
>you're really lame, self-genocide is what's in right now, get with the times granpa

Quit virtual signalling. Just because "you've met good black people" doesn't mean they're all good. See pic related and quit being a cuck.

"objectively" good art. wtf?

>not mentioning bird
>not mentioning monk
Y live op

>ron paul once said that peace and prosperity unites all people

Explain Saudi Arabia then? They fund terror with the money, not peace and prosperity. US is no better, actually.

What about Al Green? Ottis Redding? Stevie Wonder, Can one race not appreciate anothers culture without worrying about race?

the only black musicians I like are the 20th century jazz nigs

hes pro life.
white people are not all good too.
cool? i like wutang, especially old dirty. i like 2pac, biggy, nas. i like some of kanyes older things. i like ice and nwa. wtf is your point?

Lionel Ritchie

>kendrick lamar
You won't be missed, faggot

>Unironically basing your beliefs around mass produced entertainment

Dam you should give Al Green some time....

i dont support SA. they the biggest terrorist force in the middle east. ron paul shits on SA on the liberty report at least twice a week.

Aj Ghent

>Stevie wonder
>Michael Jackson
>niche

That's my point. James brown and Kendrick Lamar don't even come into the top 10 of greatest black musicians and yet you used them to make your case because you're so ignorant you've never bothered to look at the world outside of the bubble in which modern pop culture feeds you.

You're not looking at the whole picture, your world view is very narrow.

name a better rapper alive.
i didnt spend naming hundreds of black musicians because that was not the main point of my comment. thats aside, yes, ritchie is great.

This thread wouldve been fine if op wasnt such a faggot

i never liked stevies music that much. i didnt mention michael because im not sure i consider him fully black. i love how you have completely analyzed my entire world view by the three musicians i happened to mention in a Sup Forums post.

im glad you are proud of your music knowledge. good for you.

>he thinks knitting with your period blood is equally valuable to the Mona Lisa
God damn post modernists....

Why isn't africa a shining beacon of blackness? Why are Detroit and Chicago,controlled by niggers for 40+ years, still so violent?

Why are there no peaceful black communities in America? Why are there no peaceful black countries in the entire planet?

thats every thread you fuck.

never said that. i fucking hate modernism and post modernism.
because there are many violent, uneducated, unproductive blacks? your point?

What I'm saying is the theory that if people are doing well, they will not engage in terror and other bad shit is clearly wrong. SA is a shining example of that. US sort of too. The richest country in the world devolved into a terror force. So it's clearly not about doing well, something else is in play.

>name a better rhyming ape alive
FTFY wigger

Capitalism is a shit system but i am against racism

>slurred nursery rhymes over beats made on a computer

>anecdotal evidence
>shitty nigger music
>#notallniggers
we got ourselves a shill here

Listen to stevie wonders' beat club set. I used to not really like him either til that. Dude could've been a prog musician if he wanted

Subliminal propaganda. How has music ever affected your politics ?

you dont like rap. i do. agree to disagree.
you are mixing up people and their governments. americans have little power over american foreign policy. same thing with saudi arabians.
if people truly elected politicians who kept their promises the world would be very different. most want peace.
war brings inflation, artificial gdp, enormous borrowing and spending which turns into debt. not good.

financial capitalism was fucking genius.
not kendrick.
you got me.
considering i mostly listen to nordic power rock and classical music not alot.
ill give it a go.

Ron Paul is an example of a personally honest guy, who means well, but he generally has no idea what he is talking about.

Take gold. The idea that currency is something intangible seems good, until you realize that with large economy and small quantity of gold, the currency will behave like bitcoins. Bit coins is a good idea, but the price is so unstable, because supply is tight, that it's dysfunctional as currency. Same goes for gold. You don't want money in short supply all the time limited by gold miners, who essentially become the central bank in gold reserve currency. Plus gold would never allow internet commerce and other advancements. I'm not saying the FED is ideal, but gold is clearly not an answer either, but you have Ron Paul fully latched on to the idea, so he doesn't understand economics either. It figures. Rich people are more likely to engage in illicit behavior, because more of them are sociopaths. Saying if people have money and will behave well in a society is stupid. Again SA. They have money, look what they do with it. His ideas on race are probably just as basic feel good shit he spouts. Good guy, but doesn't know what he is talking about 90% of the time.

How could it not. I've thought we choose music to reinforce identity.

SA is not "government". It's run by a few rich people. That's your answer to how well being suddenly makes people behave well.

US is even worse in that regard. More sociopaths are involved and all of them are rich. It's a wrong idea, and not that I know what cures society's ills, but at least I know that I don't know. Ron Paul thinks he knows, and it makes him stupid and dangerous even though personally he is an upstanding guy.

i somewhat disagree with the gold standard, but he makes a lot of great point in economics.
gold represents sound money and sound money means that uncontrolled printing cannot occur. currency floats between gold exchange points instead fluctuating uncontrollably.
he never said that more money means good behavior. i get the feeling you are badly acquainted with him. "sociopaths" are not the upper class. they are the elite whose wealth is immeasurable. he has no ideas on race. he sees race as meaningless. i cant blame him. he is a neo "founding fathers" ideologist. i like him for his principles that he has maintained for decades.
i believe in liberty and freedom. thats my identity.

I fucking hate niggers

>there is no such thing in art.
Music is also an objective math.

i agree on the sa point.
i agree on the us point.

the job of a politican is to offer solutions to society's problems. what you are saying is like telling a surgeon to not come to the hospital to do his job.

>implying any of those musicians are worth listening to

why?
huh?

>muh subjectivity
fuck off redditnigger

my favorite musician is chopin.
my favorite epoch is baroque.
i love classical sculpture. it magnifies and glorifies human physicality and grace.

i do not, however, force these preferences on others.

jimmy hendrix = the most overrated musician in world history.

wow. really?

Sound money is good until you need scale. Gold has no scale to make all economy depend on it.

Imagine this. You have an extremely efficient market in tomatoes on some market in say PA. Everyone decides to price the tomatoes based on that market. You have a problem, because the market that is your benchmark is tiny, and everything else is a derivative of a tiny market, and next thing you know you will have large players manipulating that tiny market. The results are that tomatoes in Alaska are priced of someone creating an overabundance of tomatoes in PA.

Same with gold. It's a tiny market with constrained supply and if you don't like the FED, you will really dislike commodities traders from Goldman and miners, because the FED are sweethearts comparatively speaking, and the FED is somewhat attached to the economy, where the gold is the market in its own right. It's not a good idea, it's similar to bitcoins. You can convert your paper dollars to gold or bitcoins, but forcing the economy to run on something that is completely unrelated to the economy is insane.

>i get the feeling you are badly acquainted with him

From when I hear him speak, I see lots of gaps in his reasoning.

> ron paul once said that peace and prosperity unites all people

That statement is not reflective of how people seem to behave. Peace and prosperity doesn't seem to unite people. There are plenty example of the contrary, and it makes this statement untrue.

>the musical implications of not being able to like "greats" like jimi hendrix, etc.
>but music is subjective anyway, nothing is good or bad

do you even think this shit through?

You've missed the point that there is absolutely objectivity in art. Some of that may be to complex for the human mind to derive mathematically but there are geometrical and tonal orders that make mathematical sense and are audibly or visually pleasing and satisfying.

Some minds, through training, can begin to pick up on the cues. Some are naturally able to recognize the patterns that represent true beauty.

Discordant art is a postmodern art form created by untalented and disconnected (to the inner workings of the human senses) frauds. There are also borederline retarded people that get into groups and convince eachother that a turd created by one of these frauds is a masterpiece. A lot of these people have money and pay millions for these turds. The retards who don't have money will look in awe, blog about and bludgeon their friends over their heads with their love of these turds such that enough lemmings begin to worship the turd as high art.

The reality is that all the aforementioned are blind meat bags that need to be gassed and burnt to ash... that is absolutely objective.

read the first sentence of my response. thats the problem i have. deflation will have to occur on a major scale and cause damage to companies.

give me an example of when peace and prosperity did not unite people.

that was personal you fucking idiot.
so there are cues, bu these cues cannot be defined or measured distinctively. i see...
i agree though. modern art, in my opinion, is fucking cancer. i think that its all a money laundering scheme sometimes.

How about now in the US? We have relative peace and prosperity. I don't see a lot of uniting.

I'm sure you can also be personally re-programmed to not like your based black artists since music is subjective, thus solving your moral dilemma.

There are some great black musicians but Jimi Hendrix is the most overrated musician I have ever listened to. I love music and can appreciate every song, every artist, but jimi is shit tier, none of his music is that great.

Contd:
...To deny that fact and circle jerk over inferior art forms is basically a broad manifestation of the participation trophy and and admission by society that we are going to have our lives dictated by the minority who are handicapped either mentally, emotionally or physically. Exceptionalism dies... true progress dies...

Fuck that. I want shitty art to be lambasted and shitty artists to be fucking ridiculed to the point of an heroing... so that these fuckers don't short change the goddamn craft... and they spend painstaking time and effort towards putting together something worth looking at or listening to. That was what happened during the Renaissance... that was the peak of exceptional art. And it went down hill starting in the 19th century...

We are now in medieval levels of competence thanks to everything being automated. Humans will never again create exceptional art.

i see no race war. the only class war i see is in colleges being led by snarky Marxist students. internally america is peaceful.
chicago, however, a poor area is damaged and violent. so you can give many specific examples of poor cities, but mostly america is fine.
the migration problem causes conflict primarily because it pressures the fragile welfare state that europe is today. i feel that ron paul makes a good point.

but why should i be re programmed? i like these musicians. there is no dilemma. i disagree with some people on pol.
i disagree but respect your opinion.
answer my comment:

You want another example? Right before the collapse of the Soviet Union, there was relative peace and prosperity there too. The quality of life was improving, and there was no major war, people were living relatively better lives. What happened is the country committed sudoku and went from relative prosperity under the soviet rule to random violence on the streets. Granted, the quality of life was lower than in the west, but comparatively speaking they collapsed at the top of their quality of life.

>cues can't be defined
They CAN be distinctively defined. Some works of art are too compounded/complex to define mathematically with current computational technology. But the trained eye can catch that instinctively (while others are naturals or gifted).

I'm not going to pretend that I can recognize high art... but the shit we experience by modern artists is objectively inferior to the art that was created 200 or so years ago.

because it reveals that your moral dilemma is subjective, and so not applicable to everyone else.

>I do not, however, force these preferences on others

So is your moral dilemma a preference?

I didn't say race war. You will see increase in violence. People don't start wars or revolutions, you need some organized force behind that. I'm saying there is no unity now at the top of relative prosperity in the US and Europe. Relatively speaking nobody goes hungry even in ghettos.

Btw, I'm not telling you the artists you like are shit. There is talent there... absolutely. And they are definitely artists... but Imagine Kendrick without software / synthetic beats .... also in a world of Katie Perrys and Amy Schumers... a half decent artist is going to look like DaVinci to you...

But Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart is on a different planet and 100 years from now we'll be playing his music while no one will remember Kendrick

my father was born and raised in the soviet union. he describes it as the most peaceful collapse in human history. the reason why conditions were improving, in the most abstract sense, was because communism was slowly disappearing. the connection between russia and the outer zone countries was loosening and people were beginning to privatize in a minor scale. corrupt politicians were beginning to be scrutinized in a less controlled media. this is according to my father, of course, and from what i have read it is partially true. communism killed many and slowly fell apart without making much of a fuss because it was an artificial, oppressive system.
i get it man. your art is the coolest.

funny. the thing i enjoy about kendrick is his lyrics. to me he is a modern poet who has found a medium to reach out to a great many listeners.
okay. well there are gaps and scratches everywhere. i hope they stay as minor issues.
i never said it was "applicable" to everyone else. i said i disagreed. this is an opinion board.

my preferences regarding art. stop acting stupid.

> witnessed

I was a kid when SU fell apart. The life was improving, and there was a drift away from communism. But it was not a peaceful collapse. People were gunned on the street with machine guns for no reason a few years after the relative peak of prosperity. It was really a local Armageddon there. And in many republics they had ethnic cleansings, and I'm sure many murders were random too. My friend tells me at night in Moscow you had gangs shooting random passerbys with AKs. So the definition of peaceful is not really on the local level. Locally you could have been killed for no reason, and the fact that there was no nukes fired wouldn't make any difference to you personally.

Yeah, the important detail. The violence started even before the economic collapse. People were pissed off for no reason since about 1989. Which had no economic explanation. You could have been attacked and punched on the street without even getting robbed. Just because. People started to get violent way before the collapse in an improving living conditions.

but what you are describing is the final pushback from government to keep the system alive. direct violence ordered by government officials meant to create fear. this is not generated by the people. the people were slowly taking back what was rightfully theirs. right to business, right to speech.

What are you talking about? In the 90s there was no government as far as your life was concerned. Violence started in late 80s.

your opening statement is that you can't hate black people because they make good music. But then you say there's no such thing as "objectively good music". You also claimed to not want to force your preference for music on others. So if music is subjective, but good music is a reason to not hate blacks, then you see, this doesn't make any sense. Sorry your opinion is wound up and senseless.

i dont quite comprehend your point. the soviet union was not peaceful. as communism weakened conditions improved.
ok.

those are all shit anyways, listen to classical music you faggot

it fell in 1990. i was talking about violence in late 80s, not post fall.

Ok, in the 80s the life in SU was the best it ever was. The violence and drugs use exploded in the late 80s as living conditions improved. People were pissed off. So your life got better, but you got angrier. Direct contradiction of Ron Paul's point. You would think the reaction would be different, but it wasn't.

Fuck SU. Look at South Africa in the 90s. The same shit. Dindu's got everything they wanted and chimped out.

i never said you cant hate black people because they make good music. i said that hating black people would mean i cant enjoy their music.
this is music i PERSONALLY ENJOY.
i never said good music is a reason o hate blacks. stop twisting my words leaf.

The SU government in the late 80s was dealing with crime waves, not political dissent. They had like two uprisings they put down, but you could literally go around saying Fuck Soviet Union, nobody would care, which many people actually did. There were no repressions to speak of in the late 80s.

i think ron paul would agree that drugs negatively influence living conditions
south america was the one thing i was afraid you would mention. i see those "dindus" as racist idiots who put economically prosperous white people at a noticeable disadvantage (put lightly) due to the color of their skin.

now im confused. im sorry. im not very knowledgeable regarding the fall of the soviet union. i am simply arguing ron paul's point.

honestly senpai i dont listen to hardly any black music. Mightve liked it in the past but do you honestly turn the record on james brown everyday nigga?

Dindu's got everything in the 90s, and everything went to shit. So their relative prosperity turned to chimping out, not to the uniting you would expect.

>ron paul once said that peace and prosperity unites all people
>all (((people)))
In your fantasy, niggers are considered people?

no not everyday.
would you agree that a great portion of this wealth was unearned and undeserved.

capitalism is the worst system except for all the others.

not sure who "niggers" are. we still have slaves?

People were economically doing well, politically they could actually express themselves. What happened is an explosion of violence. Not really the Ron Paul's point is it? You could start a business and make money hands over fits. What did everyone do? They started gangs to extort businesses. It was literally easier to start a business than a gang.

If I could own my own nigroes I would have them all learn to play bluegrass. So what? I don't see the problem here user.

no. foreign exchange market regulated by a logical simple and demand system and supported by a gold standard was the greatest human achievement of all time. ww1 sent it all to shit.

btw. you cant really think communism is better?

Define deserved. If you have black population in the US with a major IQ gap, how would them doing well be deserved again?

>not sure who "niggers" are
Oh boy, you're in for a treat!

ok...
what laws were in place to stop this?

Okay, listen:

>the musical implications of hating black people are not being able to listen to jimi hendrix, james brown, and kendrick lamar. fuck that.
capitalism and racism dont mix.

The pretense here for why capitalism and racism will not mix is because you won't be able to enjoy "black products". You DID say hating black people = hating black music, and vice versa. The rest of the OP is just anecdotal stuff with some ron paul faggotry at the end. And if it's "just personal preference", then why the hostility?

for you

was South africa a welfare system supported by a white population persecuted for its skin color?
africans

Lmfao

Having them as slaves isn't even worth it because they will always be a problem. Better they are left in Africa and made sure they cannot leave there.