OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qjTvpdp5sVA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saxbe_fix
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AWOO!

>the gore keeps reddit away
You do realize you can just hide posts on Sup Forums, right?

please make her press secretary

it's the National Bedtime. You wouldn't want to be a traitor to these united states would you?

Trump is here sleepy posting up /ptg/

Redditors don't.

i'd rather drive them off than pretend they aren't here, ruining the place

kys gay furry weeb

No Awoos...
ABOOOOOOooo

Based Russian president, huh pedes???

Share this one on TD.

AWOOOOO

Ted Cruz or Rand Paul?

The democrats are in shambles but Trump and the republicans will lose because pretty soon there will be another economic crash like in 2008, all the signs are there.

Trump could have avoided this but he basically took credit for the Obama era "acomplishments" like the rising stock market and rising "unemployment"

He ran a campaign saying that these numbers are fake, now he takes credit for them as his own accomplishments. He owns the fake Obama economy, even though most people voted for him because they knew it was fake because their financial situation was only getting worse even though the stock market was reaching record highs, and there aren't any jobs to be found despite record "unemployment". Trump does not understand this, he's a retard

So pray that the economy crashes before the midterms, that way the republicans still have something in there

muh russia

youtube.com/watch?v=qjTvpdp5sVA

Trump got soldiers in the hood...DRACO...we aint playin wit you muh fuccin niggas

ME FELLOW PEDE

Based Saudis are so much cooler than whites in Iran.

It's pretty late for kids isn't it? you should get off to bed you little munchkin

>abo

Reminder that there are only 2-3 unique shills on right now and, if not filtering the Kekistani flag, do not reply to them.

Don't get baited by John Oliver tier snark.

Kennedy will step down on Monday

Not a libertarian and cant stand his father but Rand is spot on.

What a fucking retarded argument.
Thats like saying judges are slaves because everyone has a right to a trial.

Yeah this could happen. Trump revoking the limitations on the banks made after the crash hasn't helped either. We will see.

Rand

Hail president draft dodger.

Everyone's overanalyzing the moral and ethical differences between Saudi and Iran, but making the choice is actually extremely simple

>Bretton Woods and OPEC compromises mean that the value of the dollar is heavily impacted by OPEC member nations
>OPEC member Iran started preferring to accept Euros for their oil in 2016
>Iran, as Iraq before it (Saddam demanded Gold, not Euros), is a fundamental threat to the USD's status as the standard international currency
>It's too late to "just stop fucking with the Middle East", the Neocons and (((Bankers))) have had 20 years to further tie our national currency to the fate of the world

I hate the Bushes as much as I hate the Clintons, but if Iran isn't punished for defecting from the Petrodollar, and especially if Saudi concurrently goes bankrupt, the stability of the dollar is pretty much fucked

Plus if Iran succeeds in getting their strip of land from Iran to the Mediterranean, they can begin to prop up Merkel and the Euro as the new world standard

>Filtering the kekistani flag
Sargon wants you to be triggered by it

you don' want sargon to win do you?

What will the next narrative be? I think we can all agree that Russian collusion and obstruction of justice have both been competely btfo. I know the investigation by Mueller is still ongoing, but what could it possibly turn up?

MOORISH AMERICANS FOR TRUMP

Schlomo, we are not going to invade Iran for you...

Get smoked saying that shit fool

> (You)
>What loophole?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saxbe_fix

Lavar Ball is the GOAT

Are you a fellow kekistani, pede?! So good to see more of us. Every pede should post with this flag.

Stop responding to obvious shills with meme flags you faggots

just report them

It's not Donald, it's Melania.
>4 hours of sleep a night
>starts around 11pm-12am Eastern
>Trump's early morning tweets start at 3-4am Eastern
The sleepy posting is his wife telling him to stop lurking and come to bed.

"Stand up."
-The Pope

AWOOOOOOOO

Rand Paul

That's right.

KEKISTAN IS BASED

I stand with Rand

Stay /comfy/ my friends.

Is it real Awoo hours?

Taxes again I think. Didn't some people say they were suing him for his business dealings or something being wrong since he's president or something? They want taxes, but they don't realize they'll be BTFO'd on that too. Trump's been toying with a run at the presidency (and he's a time traveler), so of course he stayed as clean as possible.

But I live in Oklahoma..

And this is why I'm an imperialist. If we aren't running shit, the EU and Iran is.

I want a conservative qt rallyfu!

Gotta go with Rand.

The constitution establishes courts. It doesn't establish hospitals or medical care.

This autistic faggot needs to get better material.

Why do my balls itch so bad rn

Thank you my lad

There will be no crash and if there were the media would blame him anyway because it is their job to be Democrat mouthpieces.

OF COURSE IT IS AWOO~

cute. CUTE!

fungi infection.

HEAVE HO UNNA

Yes it is!

Are you triggered pede?

so if the state hires people its slavery? i'm trying to understand

POST YFW YOU FOUND OUT TRUMP GETS TO APPOINT ANOTHER SC JUSTICE

Suspect next week all anyone will be talking about will be the SCOTUS muslim ban and rumors about Kennedy retiring.

>taxes

Honestly I'd be surprised if they brought that back up because they already tried it and ended, in my opinion with Mr. Maddow when he thought he had a smoking gun of the 'leaked' tax return that Donald Trump 'definitely' didn't leak himself.

You mean 6-7AM Eastern, it's uncommon for anything before that

No no go to bed '

Let's just say it was very explosive news.

It's the same old shit lol. Poor kid is embarrassing himself.

always

Iran is the only nation Israel has a legitimate reason to hate, I don't mind that they'd be helping out. If you're an accelerationist who wants the (((Dollar))) to crash sooner rather than later, I completely feel that, but if you think attacking Iran isn't in our own best interest as much as it in Israel and Saudi Arabia's, you're dead wrong.

three.

jewdar is pinging hard right here.
>total bogeyman.

10,000 light years soon

Either that or that "he's just mean/dark/etc." I saw in a previous thread Obama said something about Trump being mean. Honestly, I'm surprised the left has managed to stay butthurt for as long as they can. If we can get Kennedy to retire and the SCOTUS to rule against the injunction (I had an user explain this to me earlier, and I believe that means the ban goes back in place until they can rule on it in October) this week, the salt mining would be inauguration level.

Dammit, I am on break from school. I don't want to.

Based fatass golfing president.

Thanks for posting early

never forgot the basic gestalt and big enchilada

But don't you know, anything that's in the interest of the US that also happens to benefit Israel makes us PUPPETS OF THE JEWS

Even though it's always been the internationalist marxist jews that are trying to destroy the West.

how many scoops of ice cream should i give myself?

Who else loves loves sargon here? Any pedes out there love sargon?

someone found them?

cringe but i like it

Underaged? i'm sorry pumpkin but you gotta get some rest.

To any western canadians interested in joining a western Canadian independence movement, shoot an email to this address:

[email protected]

libcucks need to learn to love their new conservative overlords