YOU CAN ONLY POST ON THIS THREAD IF YOUR COUNTRY NEVER LOST A WAR

Vietnam doesn't count, shut up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WVC677-YmfM
youtube.com/watch?v=z74gVRH6-_8
washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2017/06/19/supreme-court-unanimously-reaffirms-there-is-no-hate-speech-exception-to-the-first-amendment/?utm_term=.3bd8ee3c2f23
archive.is/qQDcI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reporting in

War of 1812 was pretty much a loss.

WHAT THE FUCKS UP

For you

reporting in (the emu war doesn't count, shut up.)

Reporting in (wars lost by Mexico don't count, shut up)

emu war doesn't count as a loss if you're an emu-australian

it's alright, you can't be held accountable for trying to take on a superior species

How?

reporting in (the japanese didnt fuck us in the ass, shut up)

Before War:
>British sponsor Indian attacks on Americans
>British kidnap American sailors
After War
>no border change
>British stop their bullshit
>America recognized a nation that will stay around
>Shot some British in New Orleans

Win enough for me

we never declared war in veitnam, besides we won the war but left too soon due to politics. If we had stayed and nation built like we did in south korea and japan, veitnam wouldnt be a shithole

not really. The northern front was a stalemate, but we defeated the british in the southern front in the battle of new orleans, ending their naval superiority forever and we defeated their tucumseh's confederacy, leading to manifest destiny and the destruction of the native american race forever. So we massively victorious in the war of 1812, even if all we did was take michigan, illinois and minnesota from canada

no, just for you (ps the white house was already scheduled to be demolishe)

America actually won the Vietnam war. Literally. Peace deal signed and everything. We were done.

South Vietnam lost the war when the North violated the treaties and attacked again. But America was done by then. We were supposed to resupply the south Vietnamese but the Democrats voted against it.

Hey, if the Invasion went better you wouldn't have a massive faggot as our leader.

Seems like you lost out bucko

The Federal Republic of Germany never lost a war.

That's not what the Rapefugee's are saying.

Asa lama lakum you faggot.

hai

youtube.com/watch?v=WVC677-YmfM

vietnam totally counts you cunts lost like 50,000 plus soldiers to fucking farmers

Lost a war against cuba nahhh.
Bay of pigs nooo.

No the british stopped those things before the war, Canada won outnumbered 20/1 and one. then you lost to french peasants.

Here you go my man

can we please wipe out the canadians and just execute anyone who mentions the war of 1812?

most of those who died were low iq niggers, they were basically just thrown into the fire. on top of this we killed over 500k kongs, thats 10 for every american soldier which is pretty decent.

Legit war means fighting a uniformed standing army. Guerilla warfare and hiding behind civilians does not count. It then becomes policing and occupation.

Yes but we gained control of the opium production of most of the Golden triangle. Don't tell me you think we are losing in Afghanistan too.

Amerifags getting triggered

Those brave remaining CIA trained and backed Bay of Pigs soldiers went on to fly mountains of coke into the US to help fund the fight against commies the world over. They single handily brought down the Berlin Wall.

I feel torn on whether or not I'm allowed to post here then.

Hey can we just annex canada? Like seriously I'm sure the brits won't mind.

Wait, we won Vietnam? Awesome!

well you did a piss poor job on nigger culling those fuckers have breed in the millions since then
nah you guys definitely fucked afghanistan up but you lazy fucks left a huge terrorist problem there you should of went and killed every last man, woman and child to fix the issue

Australians don't lose.

1812 counts you lard

didnt we lose the cold war as well? because of global warming?

>brits and canacucks burn down DC
>Canada doesn't turn over to USA
We got cucked desu

All 1812 was about was America trying to take parts of Canada

>HE GOT BEATEN BY A BUNCH OF RICE FARMERS

Suck it, fatty.

>His tea got thrown into the harbor

Go to sleep Dad.

Why the fuck are you here?

1775-83 don't rig a bell faggot?

Yeah that's why Vietnam is no l9nger communi- oh wait
By that definition USA didn't win the revolutionary, and the USA literally never won the revolutionary because the USA wasn't a fucking thing
That tea was literally paid for by Americans

Technically our own tea

Then who would grow our opium and (((terrorize))) our populace

Britain won militarily, just not politically

Not to mention they were outnumbered in foreign land

>Yeah that's why Vietnam is no l9nger communi- oh wait
we won, then left. The north then attacked after we pulled out and took over. What we should have done is what we did in south korea and japan and what we are currently doing in the middle east and thats nation building.

.....still a fucking loss.

>gained control of the opium in the golden triangle
Except we fucking didn't

For sure in Afghanistan tho

A loss is a loss you giant faggot, no two ways around it.

the wiki has been changed xd

>YOU CAN ONLY POST ON THIS THREAD IF YOUR COUNTRY NEVER LOST A WAR

Lol nice damage control, they literally raped you militarily
More damage control
Britain literally RAPED us in our own lands while we hid in trees like cucks.

>Lol nice damage control, they literally raped you militarily
we had 406:1 k:d ratio, what are you on about?

isn't your government doing a pretty effective job of that already?

>42,000 deserts from the navy alone

wow, the brits have been spineless cucks for a long time havent they?

Stay upset
USA: 70k dead
France a couple more thousand
And they forget to include Spain

Britain 40k dead (while outnumbered, and fighting 4 world powers)
Oh yeah the update really works in your favour amirite

How about I just rape you, would you like it if I sing Rule Britannia while i do it? Tak off the proxy bongo.

>406:1
If you include the 1.5 million civilian deaths, but still nowhere near 406:1

underrated

Yeah since they're the ones who defected to the USA, makes sense why this country is so cucked
>proxy
I'm not even of British descent never mind the fact that my family has lived here for generations
Nice backpeddling

Some might say we lost the civil war

Technically fought only the war of independence which was won because Serbs couldn't be bothered

oOOYY mate, Trudeau is about to have us defeated, we can't let that happen, can we?

>civil war
Confederate was kikes and union was jealous they couldn't compete with slave labour

the more important question, how ARE you posting here?

>united states is cucked compared to the UK

suuuuuuuurrrrrreeeeeee bud.

>burgers take credit for all the norks killed by South Vietnam but they never include the Southies who died.
Americans are sneaky and dishonest like the jews. It must be their protestant education

If you include the South Vietnam casualties the k:d is 2:1 or even less

poster that says we lost was right in a way. we were put under British (((jewish))) financial rule, we lost with control of our money.

Wrong the Usa lost against filthy natives in the Red Cloud’s War

What would be easier, to allow concealed weapons permit in UK our deporting our 50% non white population?
>54 % white

history isn't your strongest suit, is it, cuntface?

The US won Vietnam.

>concealed weapon permit
>for a fucking plastic knife

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

I can walk down to Walmart rn and grab pic related, an 18 inch machete, for 18 bucks.

you know while im at it i might as well also pick up a AR15 for about a days wage.

I never said for a plastic knife, a concealed weapon permit for a firearm

"you won the war"

I already own a century arms m92 PAP (Frankensteined with a tula parts kit) so why would I care about some shitty fagpul ar15?
Is your penis compensation this bad?

Kek
America was always a nation of cucks

No one beat us without ganging up.

cops in uk dont even have guns, no way the citizens are getting them

and why should the cop have guns? all they do is hand out multi-thousand dollar tickets for traffic violations and not paying for their tv license

youtube.com/watch?v=z74gVRH6-_8

oh, and dont say anything negative about muslims on fb, because thats hate speech and you could get arrested you racist!

>only if your country never lost a war
so iow if your country doesn't have enough history?

Yeah I know British police are cowards only looking for a paycheck

But saying itd be easier to deport millions of nonwhites than to let British gun owners conceal carry is fucking retarded and just shows how cucked you are

PS tv license isn't license for owning a tv, it's the cost of watching or downloading programs from their local network

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE
BY THE DAWN'S EARLY LIGHT
WHAT SO PROUDLY WE HAILED
AT THE TWILIGHT'S LAST GLEAMING

WHOSE BROAD STRIPES AND BRIGHT STARS
THROUGH THE PERILOUS FIGHT
O'ER THE RAMPARTS WE WATCHED
WERE SO GALLANTLY STREAMING

AND THE ROCKET'S RED GLARE
THE BOMBS BURSTING IN AIR
GAVE PROOF THROUGH THE NIGHT
THAT OUR FLAG WAS STILL THERE

OH SAY DOES THAT STAR SPANGLED
BANNER YET WAVE
O'ER THE LAND OF THE FREEEEEEEEEEE

AND THE HOOOOOOOOOME
OOOF THE
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE

>nowhere did i say the license was the tv
stop projecting, we know the license is so that the bbc can keep spewing their propaganda

>deporting non whites
>conceal carried

good luck getting ANY of those things to happen! you might as well wish that everyone you dont like just vanishes to thin air next time you wake up.

uk is cucked beyond belief, to the point of no return.

And the laaaaand
Of theeeeeee raaaaaaaaaape

You think America, one of the only nations at the time with nuclear weapons at the time, couldn't win a war? LOL

Whatever helps you sleep

You lost the War on Drugs ;^)

niggers don't count

>uk is cucked beyond belief, to the point of no return.
America is even worse off f@m

Yeah but now pretty much every modern nation has the greatest equaliser: nukes

Oh fyi Russia has the most nukes, we don't

Better start sucking Putin's cock

*coughs*
washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2017/06/19/supreme-court-unanimously-reaffirms-there-is-no-hate-speech-exception-to-the-first-amendment/?utm_term=.3bd8ee3c2f23

>[The idea that the government may restrict] speech expressing ideas that offend … strikes at the heart of the First Amendment. Speech that demeans on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, religion, age, disability, or any other similar ground is hateful; but the proudest boast of our free speech jurisprudence is that we protect the freedom to express “the thought that we hate.”

Justice Anthony Kennedy wrote separately, also for four justices, but on this point the opinions agreed:

A law found to discriminate based on viewpoint is an “egregious form of content discrimination,” which is “presumptively unconstitutional.” … A law that can be directed against speech found offensive to some portion of the public can be turned against minority and dissenting views to the detriment of all. The First Amendment does not entrust that power to the government’s benevolence. Instead, our reliance must be on the substantial safeguards of free and open discussion in a democratic society.

Profit denial
archive.is/qQDcI

Napalming entire villages != winning a war

Only reason they lost was because the hippies managed to cuck Nixon into pulling out

>Vietnam doesn't count, shut up.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

*cough*

America did lose in Vietnam.

America only joined the tail-end of WW2. If anything that war was won by Russia.

Wars on the United States can't be won by taking capitals. You're dumb.

>le Russia won ww2 singlehandedly
Literally a meme pushed by commie r3dditors

If you kill everyone you are trying to protect, then you aren't winning the war :)