How to deal with Furry convention

There is going to be a Furry convention held in my area and i want to know how to deal with this degeneracy, i already have a unstable plan set up for this but i wanna know any tips you have.

You do realise they'll build up an immunity right?

well how can i deal with them one by one? i want to either convert or make these furries cry.

Acetone

Fun fact: A lot of furry suits are made with a material that when melted, will bond to the skin - if you happen to douse them in gasoline and light them on fire.

sorry bro the only way to kill them is to dry hump them to death.

Hmm nice idea, just dont know where i will get gas for that.

This seems interesting

rather not do that.

I love being a furfag.

The really hot furfags keep to themselves and go to these conventions to drink / do drugs / have extremely deviant orgies.

Oh, do I miss the orgies. It's been a few years.

Hmmmm maybe the gas station?

I remember when I was 16 and furries made me rage so hard

but desu more things make me mad, like muslimes, and ETH TANKING

Sorry I don't know any one selling a pack of giant chiwawas.

get out REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why do you queers do this?
Someone asks a legit question, and you say some unfunny joke. I can tell you were the spaz in school who got sympathy laughs at most.

A large amount of Sup Forums are degenerates, they just deny it. If /mlpol/ proved anything, it was this.

All we gotta do is popularise the untapped nazi-furfaggotry and watch the left turn on them.

Well i thank everyone for the great answers, now i will proceed with painting my skin brown, learning arabic and going in with a bomb vest.

What day do I watch the news for when the bomb goes off?

This. I mean, you're probably just larping but still, which day?

And wear a tail.

Say you're being culturally sensitive.

See you in Pittsburgh!