Modern evidence suggests that Europeans came into existence due to human and neanderthal interbreeding...

Modern evidence suggests that Europeans came into existence due to human and neanderthal interbreeding, making them more physically adept and intelligent than pure humans (Africans.)

Doesn't this blow all the bullshit about racial purity out of the water?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EvaGDEbnk3w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes.

yes..

>pure humans
>Africa

Race mixing leads to hybrid vigor. Asians/Amerindians are also mixed with Denisovans.

It blows out the Judea that we should all blend together. We hit a good mixture and should keep it.

The claim that Africans came from caucasians is belied by the fact that Africans have no Neanderthal DNA. All Europeans, however, have Neanderthal DNA.

To any western canadians interested in joining a western Canadian independence movement, shoot an email to this address:

[email protected]

This, Africans never bred with neanderthals. Stop dragging everyone down Amerifats.

This.
Think of it like a good recipe.
The recipe calls for a teaspoon of salt. What do you think is going to happen if you dump an entire box of salt into the recipe?

Blacks are cursed by God its in the Bible

Instead of salt.

How about we add some soy sauce into the mix?

>You being this ignorant.

Anatole Klyosov is a hack.

Klyosov described his "DNA genealogy" as a "patriotic science" and between 2010 and 2016 published 10 books in this field.[20] In some of his writings Klyosov tried to refute the Out of Africa hypothesis and proposed his alternative Into Africa theory[21] with "outlandish claims" that the human species originated in Northern Russia.[18][20] According to scientists from various fields, "DNA genealogy" is pseudoscience,[22] and they have characterized it as "DNA demagogueryā€¯.[18][23]

>soy sauce
I mean the recipe is already good on its own but a little soy sauce adds a different flavour. They really need to fuck off with the salt though.

that is the pure race though, 'pure humans' are the result of the dark arts, mindless nigzombies predisposed to violence and kang claims

>hurr dose words have given me a new perspective how was I so dumb!
fuck off back to your pure country then coco
youtube.com/watch?v=EvaGDEbnk3w

africans are not pure humans either - there were two other subspecies that we know of that Africans bred with.

Sage your dumb burger ass. Read more on the topic

>hiding your flag

Humanity did not originate in Africa, although it seems America did

WHO THE FUCK CARES

What matters is that niggers aren't fucking humans, period. Even if the out of africa thing was true, i'm sure not going to wait around and let myself be killed by one of these subhumans just because we might be somewhat related. It would take thousands of years to make all blacks into whites which is impossible because they just keep fucking breeding.

> aussie
I can assure you, being a Royal shiteater such as yourself, your progeny holds humanity back.

>spaniard
may you sodomize turkeys for years to come pilgrim

kek

>find single tooth in greece
im impressed

>species: two somewhat similar organisms that can produce fertile offspring.
I hate niggers but they're still human. Just get rid of em and we'll call em a dead race.

So what you're saying is that if we breed with niggers then we will ruin our genes?

I'm from Newfoundland and our people exterminated the natives back in the day.
It worked quite well because you don't get these retards running around talking about how oppressed they are. Everybody else should do the same.

Same with immigration. Let in a few of the best. Don't open the door to every subhuman in the 3rd world.
Mean IQ in developed nations has been dropping for over a decade now. How do we advance if we keep getting collectively stupider every year?

Hybrid vigor requires culling. Easy with vegetables, not so much with people.

Also, stochastic miscegenation results in degeneration. Fornicate at your own risk.

The epigenetics may be different too.

>Mean IQ in developed nations has been dropping for over a decade now.
I'd also attribute that to the invention of cell phones. Everywhere I fucking look there are these short attention spanned retards glued to their phones. Amazing how an easily accessible infinite wealth of knowledge can turn people into retards.

Possibly much more so than understood by (((science))).

WE WUZ KANGZ

Lmao Cumskins We wuzing is funny

this