White IQ by Denomination

Why don't Anglicans rule the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/1981/04/28/us/the-episcopalians-an-american-elite-with-roots-going-back-to-jamestown.html?pagewanted=all
ftpcontent.worldnow.com/khq/ODOMDOCS.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Aren't they?

because there are high iq people everywhere who happen to be leaders. these are averages.

We do.

because quakers score higher

if by anglicans you mean swiss protestants, jewish germans, and saudis who make up a large portion of the elite then yes.

>Roman Catholic
>106.66
>666

my sides

No.

nytimes.com/1981/04/28/us/the-episcopalians-an-american-elite-with-roots-going-back-to-jamestown.html?pagewanted=all

"''Episcocratic society,'' the Konoliges wrote, coining a phrase, ''is not only a fine linkage of the best names and families in the United States; it is also the most important single religious denomination in the country - the richest and most generally prominent of any American sect.''

''Episcopalians,'' the Konoliges added, ''are outstandingly powerful because they have bred a small, supersuccessful and superwealthy elite that has become, historically and today, America's aristocracy. What has made them so important to the country is that their set of attitudes and mores, fertilized by distinctly Anglophiliac and Episcopal atmosphere of feeling, has been adopted by non-Episcopalians as the standard for upper class conduct. The influence of the distinctly Episcopal institutions - the prep schools, the men's colleges, and the metropolitan clubs - can hardly be overstated.''

An Anglican, a Jew, and an atheist walk into a bar.

you dumbasses still believe in some arbitrary number put on intelligence? the fucking irony is too fucking much —a bunch of subintelligent blowhards discussing subjects they have no ability to comprehend. but hey, whatever keeps you off the streets and out of job market.

Your response was too logical for this board.

miscegenation + low birth rates + low in group identity.

>names one fucking group.
wow. cool.
lol?

No it is not logical - the population mean with a lower SD make it that high IQ (130+) people will cluster in that group at a much much higher rate.

"cluster"? what do you mean?

ftpcontent.worldnow.com/khq/ODOMDOCS.pdf

what a fucking rabbit-hole

>109.13

M'lady.

Because they fell for the turn the other cheek as hard as anyone else.

t. episcopalian

Because they have no group identity. People don't understand. Yeah, Jews may have the highest IQ of any people - but that doesn't explain anything, because they're 2% of the entire population. There are millions and millions more Whites than Jews, which means there are more high IQ Whites than there are high IQ Jews. It's not just high IQ. It's about cohesiveness. Unity. Particularity. In-group preference.

Well Frankfurt school brand cultural Marxism is a hell of a drug..any ideas on how to get in group preferences back? My parents generation still had them.

I work with a fucking Pentecostal dude. He is insufferable bitch. Since the first day he started he consistently talks down to people, saying things like "if you lost 20 lbs you'd be pretty" to the girls. Constantly talks about God and "the enemy". Rats on other employees for being late. Kisses the bosses ass all the time. Tries to sabotage others. Forgets to tell people things that are part of his job. Me and a girl talked about beating the shit out of him. I mean, the guy is a real jerk.anyone else have experience with these people?

because they are stupid

>Muslim
>104
Nice source faggit, what is this chart, Real IQ+20 ?

I have an ex girlfriend that is a Pentacostal (I am an atheist). I was dating her because she was kind of cute and it was fun. We worked together. She ended up lying to me and all of our coworkers claiming to be dying of cancer (she told me that she wanted to go on an "Intermission" in our relationship so she could focus on fighting the cancer, but then she wanted to get back together).

Anyway her "condition was getting worse" and she "decided to stop taking her chemo" opting for quality of life (she claimed to have a 10% chance of surviving and "the chemo wasn't working").

Even though I didn't intend to marry her, I still cared about her, so I didn't think anyone would lie about dying of cancer to someone they have been dating for almost a year. So I didn't pick up on how she was faking it right away, but come to find out, she had actually broken up with me (started our "intermission" so she could focus on fighting the cancer) a week before her wedding day. And she continued to lead me on for a month and a half, telling me she hopes she can beat it so we can get back together.

>"White IQ by denomination" (including Jews)

source is "Jews in Many Lands" by Sir Isaak Aharon Shekelstein

a lot of pentecost are white trash my dude. she was probably raped by her uncle or something and became an emotionally retarded person.

Jesus christ. What a cunt! Seriously, what kind of person lies about that? A fucked up individual. I'm an atheist too. I consider myself a pretty moral person. I dunno, I think it's a superiority thing. "I believe in God and you don't so I'm allowed to do bad things to you."

The leading theory is the proximity to omega-rich food sources (like coastal nations such as England, Scotland, and Ireland) lead to much higher IQ's

ridiculous. whites descended from english who live in inland areas in north america have the same IQ. it has nothing to do with fish oil. It's 100% genetic.

I dunno bro. I grew up in nova Scotia and new brunswick. Fishing is pretty big. Not the most intelligent fuckers really. I know I'm not.

The digits though.
What did he mean by this?

>Why don't Anglicans rule the world?

Almost all Birtfags abandoned the Church so only the hyper-intelligent elite are left. Don't get any ideas, Anglicanism is garbage. It's just Catholicism corrupted by the eternal anglo.

Source? Also not so fast, breast milk is known to boost IQ scores by 1-3 points.

>he fell for the jews rule the world meme

Not just fish oil, Omega rich foods. Also Cannibalism is linked to lack of protein.

"Whites" are technically an amalgamation of dutch, english, scottish, etc. Op is talking specifically Anglican

That's because the evolution takes much longer than you folk have been there.

Breast milk is not a boost. It is the natural. That's like saying "Lack of poison increases IQ." It's the other way around. The genetic base level of whites is 100, maybe 105 for Anglo-whites.

Bad nutrition stunting children growth lowers your personal score in that distribution.

I should mention the omega/intelligence connection strongly correlates with many Asian cultures as well.

My dad's side of the family is episcopalian and they are all a bunch of self-made richfags who shit self-made richfags, from lucrative land investments and leasing to pop song composition. I just got signed with a publisher at twenty-five so I'm probably on the way of continuing that tradition. Well aware that me and my siblings are much more intelligent than the insects that surround us.

Three cheers for the white man. Just keep your dick out of anything 2 shades browner than you. And don't forget: have at least 2.7 children.

Jesus man

>The genetic base level of whites is 100, maybe 105 for Anglo-whites.
So you have no evidence that it is 105? Ok, nice one.
>have at least 2.7 children
Lmao. Jamal and Pablo are having 6 each. You're still being outbred.

easily google, go look for it.

browns and blacks die like flies, it balances out, quantity over quality.

Wow you sound like such a shitbag. I bet you've never been a fight in your life.

>average iq of 113
>not ruling world with super intelligent beings
BBBBBBBBBBULLSHIT

>Jewish
>Agnostic

I'm not really concerned about the white race dying out like much of this board is. The perspective of the powerful is different from the perspective of the masses, and the world is ran by anglo-saxon whites and this will likely never change. There is a reason the most commonly spoken language globally is an anglo language, and this is only increasing. Technological edge and resource weight will prevent the race from being extinguished for a long time to come.

The truth is that 99.9% of the human population is cattle for the rich, and within the opposing 0.1% whites are perfectly comfortable and there to stay. I suggest striving to join that 0.1% instead of rolling around in the muck trying to outbreed other animals like an animal.

Stridulate more for me, tiny beetle. Beat your fists on your chest.

Jews are not white, morons.

1) The study is wrong
2) They don't live in concentrated urban populations where the important jobs are
3) IQ doesn't capture all facets of intelligence
4) They aren't ethnocentric

COuld be any of those.

The spics and niggers will kill each other and all will balance out.

Hahaha fucking nerd. I KNEW it.

As I have nothing else I strive to demonstrate my superiority through physical violence. I also put all of my conscious and subconscious effort into seeking out a mucus-lathered orifice to shove my penis inside of. Behold, I am powerful.

the fuk am I lokin At xD

I don't buy it. All Abrahamic fucks are knuckle dragging fools.

You try hard to sound smart. It shows your insecurity. Girls probably shy away from you until you tell them you have money. Which, from your deep rooted insecurity, you do all the time.

Anglican = Anglo
Catholic = Irish & Meds

Yes, I love building a reputation of intelligence on an anonymous website.
>Girls
You are so embedded in your instincts you probably cannot comprehend the idea that someone might not care about pursuing women at all. That's why you bring them up, as though they are something that everyone strives to acquire. I've spent enough time with women to know they are a horrible waste of time and resources. I already predicted and called you out on this in my previous post, obviously you lack the reading comprehension.

There are only about 3 left and one of them is a bishop who works in a gay bar as a drag queen.

>saying things like "if you lost 20 lbs you'd be pretty" to the girls.

Ouch. Fag.

poop eater.

You'd expect Eskimos to be as smart as can be if that were teh case.

Are they not? Serious question.

Eskimos arent smart, no.

Anglicans are basically atheists who made up a fake pseudo-Christian religion so they would not be persecuted for not having a religion. They are more subversive than Jews.

Eskimos also aren't stupid they apparently have excellent skills in navigation and abstract mapping in general. With the main theory being that they are ankle deep in snow and they can/needed to draw maps all the time.

Their IQ is quite low but IQ is also a bit of a meme, mainly because you could ace parts of it and be mediocre at others. Lets say you are excellent at most things like fluid reasoning, general knowledge, visual-spatial and memory but complete garbage at quantitative reasoning. Then your entire score would be fucked from the get go. The biggest issue with IQ is the reductionist style because it attempts to quantify intelligence into one number.
Realistically we should divide it up and play upon people's strengths and weaknesses. If you are an autistic savant with quantitative reasoning then you should be directed to become a human calculator.

Are you fucking retarded?