twitter.com/CORYorBUSTxNPC/status/878823844395577344
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you drunk ausnigger

SAY IT WITH ME:

SUPREME COURT SEAT TRADE

awoo~~

gas the kikes race war now.

REAL AWOO HOURS NIGGA

My heart says to be concerned about the (((Zucc))) but I also understand that every shady policy of Facebook will be dragged out into light and mainstream discussion. He will be held responsible for everything weird Facebook has ever done.

It will be terrible for his candidacy and Facebook. Not very many people are enthusiastic about Facebook anymore. Anecdotally, nobody I associate with really LIKES to use it, it just feels like a social necessity.

When you ask somebody to vote for Mark Zuckerberg, the first thing that will float to the front of their head is "How do I feel about Facebook?"

I'm confident that the answer is not the one he's expecting to hear.

The only things he has going for him is youth, name awareness, and having the data of practically everyone in the country. When people are really confronted with the fact that he has all their data... I don't think they're going to like it.

Name one current shitlib as charismatic as Trump

Is the wall and whatever muslim ban a reasonable trade for Justice Merrick Garland, assuming that he's taking RGB's seat?

Ok question. Can Zuckerberg get the 2020 nomination?

>CLINTON
>LIKEABLENESS 0/10
>CHARISMA 3/10

>ZUCKERBERG
>LIKEABLENESS 3/10
>CHARISMA 0/10

i don't see zuckerberg making much progress in 2020

Deals like this will never get made because one size has to go first, and nothing is stopping them from changing their mind

Would be even stupider for a trade for a wall because they could agree to start it, get their justice and cut funding via appropriations

McConnell already went nuclear over Gorsuch, there is zero need to go bipartisan on the next justice because that bridge has already been crossed, the votes aren't needed.

helo
fredly rimender to stay hidhratted

A defeat in 2018 for the Dems would tear their party into pieces

>WHY CAN'T WE BE FRIENDS

Because you are fat and lazy stupid globalist cucks.

That's reasonable, but we're actually talking about Kennedy right now.
It's 5-4. Don't be greedy.

>subtle blogposting
JUST STOP

i like this flag layout a lot

Is this a bot?

see

I'd say so, fellow pede.

Libtards are determined to thwart warm, cuddly Russian relations because they fear the superiority of the Slavic women!

No.

10 FLIPPED BLUE STATES

You can't be charismatic and speak in the stilted self-censored language of shitlibs. They really cucked themselves good.

MAGA

no. drink more water.

Checking them digits all day long.

Also, OP, you reminded me of the worst part of the Russian collusion conspiracy: Trump cannot have relations with Putin until the fake news is buried once and for all, a direct hindrance to the U.S.-Russia alliance that would crush ISIS once and for all.

>the T E S T wars

Today there are 4x as many MtF trannies as FtM, with countless more sissyboys pretending to still be men, why is that?

Answer: For exactly the same reason it happened to the frogs, per Alex Jones and oh also the National Institute of Health:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2842049/

>After being exposed in a laboratory environment to EPA approved levels of atrazine – the second most commonly used herbicide in the U.S., as well as a fairly common endocrine disruptor found in water supplies – these male frogs underwent a significant change in behavior. The frogs exposed to the atrazine, as opposed to the control group who weren’t, started exhibiting distinct homosexual behavior. Not only did they engage in homosexual sex with one another, as the attending scientist, Tyrone Hayes PHD, said of the frogs, their behavior became “feminized.” To be clear, they didn’t just behave like females, but they actually started producing eggs, which when fertilized by “normal” male frogs produced male offspring. In general, if you go to an environment that’s contaminated with atrazine you find more hermaphroditic or abnormally developed males, and this hormone, or endocrine, disruptor, like others, poses significant risks to all populations – animal, human, homosexual, and otherwise.

Nope. If you thought Jeb was low energy and low charisma you haven't seen shit. He's low height also.

youtube.com/watch?v=nXrKKwHmPz4

>that one dumb motherfucker that thinks Trump will be impeached

Why the fuck are liberals so goddamn stupid?

never trust the dems.
trade what? you have nothing worth trading.
you word is worthless.

Dana a cute

>would
will

Even if all the funding is provided in the next bill?

Nice try, Drumpfies. Hilldawg is a 10/10.

2018 is going to be a slaughter. GOP is going to gain big league seats.

Zuck the cuck mind

Whoa.

No. No trades. Supreme Court is too valuable to waste seats on anyone but strict constructivists.

Someone post the Zuckerberg Jewish Illuminati hoodie. I don't have it on my phone.

>Feminists fear traditional russian qts
I wonder why

You do it like 5 times per day. At regular intervals. Is that planned?

MOAR TRUMP RALLY GIRL PICTURES!!!

I think we all know Trump has 2020 on lockdown already, but 2024, (((Zuckerberg))) could build himself up as a leftist super-hero. We need to keep an eye on him.

Because people keep replying to them

Please don't feed the wildlife

but in the end, it doesn't even matter

JUST

it gobbles up images when posts are exactly posted

the height thing is just a disadvantage and can be overcome. however if you suck at everything else in life...

This is now a new form of shitposting just don't reply to it retard

youtube.com/watch?v=iRAsgvCwQvg

Uber for poz swaps soon

I just got two, where should I put them, TD?

I was going to hang one in my room and one outside of my room door next to my brother's room.

>gf's parents invite me over to a bbq get together they're having with neighbors
>gf is super excited since this is the first time they'll be meeting me
>get there after things have already started
>her parents and brother are super friendly, dad tells me to pour myself a beer and join them outside
>go inside and there is a stack of plastic cups next to the fridge
>pour myself a yuengling and head back out
>everyone's talking for a little before her dad asks me why there isn't ice in my beer
>laugh and say "what?"
>his expression gets super serious and he asks if I had trouble finding the ice
>i tell him i didn't want to put ice in my beer
>gf's mom suddenly approaches and asks me if i would like a plate
>looks at my cup and goes "oh user, did you need some ice for that?"
>before i can respond her dad cuts in and goes "oh no, user here doesn't take ice apparently" all while staring me down
>her mom asks if I need crushed ice instead
>gf's brother starts laughing at that and walks away from the group
>dad simply shakes his head looking disappointed at my gf

gf was really quiet the whole time, we stayed for maybe half an hour longer before i realized that everybody at the party was just staring and whispering to each other about me. gf didn't say anything to me the entire ride home and when i asked her what was wrong she told me she didn't want to talk to me and went to bed. what did i do wrong?

I only posted it once today in the morning. Someone else must be worried about dehydrated anons as well.

Tick tock drumpfkins

>let's elect a democrat friendly SC
Why

trump is a titan and in good health. he will likely run in 2020 (and win unless he fucks up royally)

Gotta say, Obama was a pretty honest campaigner. Most of this is absolutely true.

he spells new thread correctly like once a month, it's a goddamn miracle when it happens but i've grown to love him for it

>I love these sexy sweaty nigger beasts. I pay them gibs to fuck my rich Jew ass.

I know I just wanted to be high in the reply chain.

Holy cow, nice digits

>blogposting

I would berry my dick so far inside her jew alien ass who ever could pull it out would be crowned king arthur

Got one of these for my backpack too, do you like it, pedes?

that guy was either 15 or an absolute moron, i have no idea how he managed to come up with that idea and then spend three threads defending it

this pasta 2 days in a row.

twitter.com/CORYorBUSTxNPC/status/878823844395577344

SPORTSGUY YES ! !

>Zuckerberg fucks with people's info during the campaign and finally wakes the country up to the dangers of social media abuse

In one fell swoop he could kill the very thing he helped create. Imagine intrusive ads that know way to much about a person, or straight up manipulating stories and content on Facebook in order to shill Zuckerberg. Now I really want him to run and "utilize" his obscene datamining potential so we can kill that monstrosity once and for all.

Height matters a lot more than you think in Presidential elections. It makes sense from an evolutionary biology perspective. In tribal society the strongest and tallest men were the leaders. Now instead of fighting to the death for supremacy we have elections, but some of that instinct still remains.

Nope. We're gonna undo the freebie you got with Souter.

>general hate symbol Tucker.
top kek, is that shit for real?

now he's trying to save it meeting with Merkel and Trudeau, hilarious

Thanks. I worked really hard to get them.

hownew.ru

>dat link

I hereby renounce all fears I had of (((Zuckerberg))) running for President.

But still, he has access to a lot of crucial information in regards to tricking the American demographics, he is to cringy to actually run, but his data is very valuable to whoever does try to stump the Trump.

GET OUT

(((Dana))) a qt goblin.

I like this one better.

RGB needs to die off already, no way she makes it through 8 years of Trump but im affraid we lose the senate at some point which will make picking her replacement impossible.

Its the same idiots that came around here who kept saying this jargon when the Dimms made it clear they would fight against Gorsuch's confirmation.

There is absolutely no way you can get elected after this. A lot of people may hate Trump but he doesn't ooze creepiness like zuck the cuck.

He's literally nothing like that movie. He has ZERO charisma.
Can he please be replaced by that other dude? Jesse Kikenberg?

anything can be real, lad.

jesus that image that gets floated around does not do it justice, this is beyond awful

Can someone post pics of Trump rally girl?

Based/

i've been to more than a few places and drank more than a few beers with more than a few folks

and i have never once seen a motherfucker that would even consider putting ice in a solo cup for beer, what the FUCK

where in god's name do you live

I got dehydrated once. It ain't a game.

Old

hag