Daily Russian Hacking Discussion Thread

It seems like the media is throwing shit at the wall every day hoping someone believes their rancid conspiracy about Russian collusion.

The Washington Post has a special conflict of interest with the CIA, it would make sense that they could publish erroneous bullshit.

Does anyone really believe the CIA intercepted Russian directives? Isn't that the role of the NSA to intercept communications?

Does anyone really believe any of this horse shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/FsvU4SuU
youtube.com/watch?v=zKciOFc5zYM
youtube.com/watch?v=snDpp9DxcEE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why did Trump recently tweet that it had happened?

Some ancient political theorists believe that it could was maybe Majestic 12?

He was speaking in hypotheticals. He's not a (((polished politician))).

Nope its all bullshit. The only truth is there was a hack named fancybear that hacked some stuff related to Hillary that had nothing to do with voter machines. However Hillary may have hacked voter machines and got caught then tried to double down and blame it on Trump and Russia to have Trump removed from office. k there you go

Why is that more likely than him speaking literally? Especially since he hasn't refuted or clarified that claim like he usually does when he makes a gaffe?

I believe they spread proganda. Thats it.

Is that wrong? Sure.
Should they be punished? Probably
Do most americans care?
No

To think they actually somehow hacked the vote collections is a joke. Illegals voting is a mich bigger issue

Why would he?

Why wouldn't he?

Whenever you don't like what he said, you claim he meant something different. Fuck you.

Touched a button there i see. Because the media is crashing and burning along with libturds like yourself. Get the fuck off my Sup Forums with your unneeded edgyness.

>yfw
Stay mad cuck boy.

Smear not really Hillary got caught hacking election votes before she could pull out the win then she tried to do a 180% and blame it on trump and Russia the media will not bring up that votes where hacked unless they can put the blame on Trump and have him removed from office. But plz bro move on with your life it was a double team on are democracy there where both friends behind the behind the scenes.

>are
Top fucking lel amirite guy

>Does anyone really believe any of this horse shit?
Yes, there are a lot of very very stupid people in the world. You know there are people unironically hunting for big foot and ghosts?

We are so tuned out of our natural state, who knows what we could be missing.

dafuq is this word salad?

Everything you need to know about this bullshit
>pastebin.com/FsvU4SuU

Even if I leveled with liberals and said "yeah, ok. Russia might have meddled.", I'd go on to say "Why the fuck should I care?".

Seriously. Please go on to explain why I should only care about some vague, unproven accusations about Russia meddling when Saudi Arabia openly funded around 20-25% of Clinton's presidential run (listed on the FEC I believe) and owns twitter that censors and bans anything pro-America/pro-Trump. Or all those other countries pumping money into her money laundering/weapon smuggling/human trafficking foundation to fund her campaign. Or that the parent company of Democrat propaganda firm Shareblue is run by China, middle eastern countries, Israel, and Mexico. Odd that all those countries have a clear vested interest in Clinton winning so they can continue funding terrorism in the ME, run drugs through our open borders, and get us to sign the Paris Accord which would subsidize our biggest competitors economy and allow them to increase their pollution output while handicapping our own economy). Or that Clinton has shady ties to the Chinese government and was requested to hold off the record meetings with Chinese officials and Chinagate in the 90's with Bill Clinton is a rapist infowars.com who also sold our satellite/missile tech to them and Uranium one.

WHY THE FUCK DO WE JUST NOT BRING THIS UP EVER.

If my choice is between Russia who has done more the fight ISIS and the rebel terrorists that Obama admin/Clinton cartel was supporting and the Qataris, Sauds, China, Israel, and Mexico who all worked with ISIS and wants to smuggle drugs into our country... Im picking Russia 10/10 times. You have to be clinically retarded to not do so or be totally ignorant of the Arab Spring and not read a single leak.. in which case there's absolutely no reason for me to take your opinions seriously.

All we have is people on twitter were trolls and RT is secretly Russian.. wow.

As an honorary Russky expat, Russia wants nothing more than cooperation. The greedy Jews are creating these conflicts, you know why. We have one common enemy that needs to be taken off of this planet once and for all.

Russia is a nation of peace

youtube.com/watch?v=zKciOFc5zYM

I encourage the "Russian Hacking" meme because it alienates liberals more and more from normal people. Normal people have begun categorizing liberals as "crazed conspiracy theorists"

>da greedy joos creating conflicts
Yeah, right. That was Isreal who annexed Crimea and send it's troops to fight proxy war on Donbass. I had no fuckin idea.

Did anons ever solve the Warren Flood/Guccifer 2 mystery?

Meanwhile, the Awan brothers are still out there somewhere (Pakistan) with the sensitive intel & computer "equipment" which they stole from all the stupid dems who "shared" their IT talents.

>We have one common enemy

Sounds like Songbird mcStain

(if you're not familiar, this guy --youtube.com/watch?v=snDpp9DxcEE )

Big deal, every large country does this. This "investigation" is beyond stupid. Sometimes I wonder if it's to discredit future criticism of (((certain))) foreign countries.

>based Russian
>shilled on by kikes

Until they call out the Trump Tower - Afla Bank connection for being bullshit, I have no reason to assume they're not fake news with a political agenda.

>Does anyone really believe the CIA intercepted Russian directives? Isn't that the role of the NSA to intercept communications?
As far i am awares CIA didnt "intercept" anything, they recieved report from another country secret services. As it seems its the Brits "trump piss gate" report which was proven to be fake.

Anons traced some woman in Boca at a marketing firm pinging Russian bank with Trump Org. Thought she was related to Mormon McMuffin at first (same last name).

>As it seems its the Brits "trump piss gate" report which was proven to be fake.

user said right here he literally copied & pasted some story off of reddit about a foreign president, years ago, being blackmailed by KGB with golden showers & shit. user trolled rickwilson way back early last year with it.

Wilson thought it was legit ... shared it with Mcmuffin & mcStain... our stupid gov't hires the brit... rest is history. Assholes didn't pay up the brit when they found out it was fake.