PSA: nigs are this stupid

PSA: nigs are this stupid

>WE

>WUZ

also
>they blew the Sphinx's nose off cuz dey rayciss!
literally false.

I do research on a lot of Ancient History stuff but the literature and knowledge written down has been tampered with, edited, omitted and whitewashed from its' African-ism Truths. It's hard to learn the "Original Knowledge" of who we were because the White Man screwed up every nation's history....like parasites, man. Kinda frustrated, too.
When I get into Cosmic knowledge and stuff of that nature, it just "lacking" the original knowledge of it. I read a story in the Book of Job where this Man knew about Orion and space stuff. So, you know that knowledge was Ancient Kemetic knowledge. White Man just completely destroyed it after they took what they want to know and added the rest with their Ape philosophy nonsense.
I know my people' Wisdom was beyond the Stars and they wanted us to know about it, for us, by us. White Man comes like a thief and destroys it.
I learned something interesting though. Not all of it is lost. It's stored in us through our DNA mapping and the Pineal Gland. That mental capacity of the Third Eye. The only problem, it's dormant in us because we don't seek after it nor attempt to activate our Pineal Glands, which Blacks are endowed with 85%! Only the Native Indians come close at 15%.
Where we went wrong, we was using our mental capacity to different realms for spiritual journeys. We should have been using it for math, science and creation like the Ancient Egyptians was doing, the Original Hoteps! The Head Intellect of the Black Ancients.

I read something by Aristole, and this Man was teaching his students in Ancient Greek that wisdom is endowed. It comes when you least expect it and all one has to do is be on the same wave-length in thoughts, in repetitive intervals that wisdom "come to be."
I found that thought-provoking how he explained it and wonder if he knew that such gifts was only reserved for Blacks. His students were Whites though. Lol!
White's Pineal Gland is calcified at 15% due to being a Recessive specie. Aristole probably didn't realize he was using his rich Pineal Gland that opened the gateway to other planes to glean knowledge/wisdom.
And he did as effortlessly as just a "thought" and manifesting that "thought" on repetitive interval thwt his Vibration Frequency emitted to the electromagnetic field, came back in abundant of Knowledge.
So, this tells me, Ancient Knowledge is not as lost with us, so long as we're Black, our DNA has it stored in us. It just our dormant and un-activated Pineal Gland keeping us from it.
I think Yah God) meant for it to be that way to hold us back for the time being to give the Gentile World their time tk rule. Now that it's nearing an end, something big is gonna spark the Blacks' Awareness to Seek That Which Is Of The Pineal Gland and the world will naturally fall back into place the way it was, originally: Black Rule.
We'll take the world and Mankind further than what the White Man achieved for the last 2,000 years. We got the Intellectual blueprint in our DNA and I think Yah designed it that way for us.

>evil whypipo stole muh brain power

Deep down they know. And it's sad

Call them racist and accuse them of cultural appropriation in stealing Caucasian and Egyptian history.

Keep it short and sweet.

>Deep down they know. And it's sad

This. And even if the Egyptians were all Nubians (they weren't, "kmt" (black) refers to the soil along the Nile, as opposed to the red desert), Nilotic and Kushitic peoples have fuck all to do with West African Bantus. You might as well say Irishmen were the Tsars of Russia.

Anyone with an IQ over 80 should be able to understand why this chart is clearly bullshit.

pull up the percent based chart instead archaeological user

this one is retarded and distorts population as well as its own intended message

also good job on the genealogy dude, really shows dem nig nogs why we're still their masters

You type like a moron.
You are barely literate.

You need to post a picture of your uncircumcised dick in order to use that flag user.

p.s. how do you reconcile the fact there are millions of niggers on earth much smarter than you?

well, he's an actual we wuz, what do you expect?

>They blame whites for everything
>Sup Forums blames jews for everything

When will you guys realize you are no different to them

>dude everything is the same even when they're not lmfao

real intellectual we got here

>2+0=4
>2+2=4
>Both the same outcome, god you're all stupid

>niggers on earth much smarter than you
Smarter maybe, Cleverer never.

>Don't change my ancestor's history to benefit yours.

Loving every laugh。

are jews the original we wuz?

is there any proof that they are the original hebrews? all the studies are conducted by (((them)))

we know blacks aren't hebrews but they may be onto something

maybe the original were aryans, the most persecuted race of all time

we know all jews are liars, they have the talmud to prove it

did they breed with the original jews so they could take over the root of abrahamic religions?

once they bred with them it only makes sense even overtime they would eventually breed out the true hebrews

An entire continent of parasites and people unironically believe this shit. Back to mud cookies, raping infants, drinking bovine blood and starving to death by kicking us out.