Don't want to suck dick? You're probably transphobic

Fetishizing genitalia, or being put off by someone simply because of their genitalia, is backward and bigoted.

If you're attracted to someone their genitalia shouldn't matter, unless of course you're a slave to unconscious bigotry and cishetnormativity.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A_EiCvsK3KE
dailymotion.com/video/x30dv4e
youtube.com/watch?v=b-Nw8It0ueI&spfreload=10
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Obvious man face. Holy shit how do you not see the difference?
On a passable scale, "she's" a 1/10

i'd hit that bussy no homo tho

>you're a slave
okay
reparations when

do NOT sexualize my sexual organs

Transbians are always trash because they are mostly all mentally ill faggots.

Youd think they would be /yuri/ but they are mostly fucking gross guys who look like they have aids and are waiting to be fucked by tyrone's mucus dick.

>hurr im not a degenerate
>hurr im actually an extremely rare transexual person whos also a lesbian teehee
>im not just a really fucked up guy playing grass is greener while I look like utter complete dogshit and put zero fucking effort into passing!
>oh silly boys its just cause im in the closet!
>OH WAIT NO IM NOT IN THE CLOSET ITS PUBLIC FUCKING KNOWLEDGE SO I CHOOSE TO LOOK LIKE DOGSHIT
>but no im real girl lesbian!!!! TEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEEEEE

god fucking damn it.

I mean my bf wants to touch my dick all the time and it bothers me but it makes him happy and he doesnt see it as being gay or anything, he just sees it as me. It still bothers me and makes me kind of uncomfortable but I think its just cause Im fucked up and its just a gender dysphoria thing where Ive hated my body and stuff for so long. Im actually really homophobic and it doesnt trigger any of those feelings in me. I mostly just feel gross because its attached to my body and its not a vagina like its supposed to be and that kinda hurts me deeply inside. The idea of jamming it down his throat is just completely fucking horrifying for me. Its usually more of a he holds me down and cuddles/carasses me sorta thing. The same way he'd grope my boobs.

>See delicious chocolate ice cream cone
>get a little closer
>it's actually just a Styrofoam replica
>wtf you wanted it when you thought it was ice cream but now you find out its not ice cream and you don't want to eat it?
See, men want to be with a women because they can actually have children with women. It's not hard to understand, unless you are mentally fuck ed or brainwashed against realizing your actual purpose.

what the fuck are you supposed to do with women nowdays if they dont have a hole.

>this entire fucking post

My gf recently asked me if I would still love her if she had a dick. Am I fucked? Should I get out now or am I overthinking

What is seems like is the trannys are realizing that their kind is

I would not worry.

This is just a modern version of "Do i look fat in these jeans"

Women are followers and so they adapt their vanity to trends.

She is testing you by the way though.

No woman has left a man because they said they look fat in jeans. Ditto with "I would not suck your extra-dimensional hypothetical dick"

They will leave a man who does not act like a man.
I hope you told her "Fuck No! I want pussy to grab"

>love basketball more than almost anything
>dad and brothers are 6'3+
>really great skills in middle and early highschool
But then i never got taller than 5'8". I'm a manlet.
Couldn't get on a college team. It sucks but just because life doesn't physically allow you to reach certain dreams doesn't mean you should wallow in it.

The people swiping right are probably the people that just swipe right on everything. This tranny has something of a legitimate gripe when they are being upfront about being trans (and not passing very well)

Do most MtF go for men or women?

This. Women need a man. They say they want sensitivity (and they kind of do), but what they really want is a man to take them from behind and pull their hair. They want to know that your not a nu-male. Everything a woman does is a test. Learn this now user
If my wife ever asked me this (she wouldn't. She's a pole and doesn't like gays or trannys) I would probably start rambling on about how the glans on a woman and man are homologous structures...which would then have me ramble about genes, and then back to my biochem course, then graduate school....then she'd get annoyed because I forgot the question.

Relative to the picture. I swipe to have sex with a vagina not some fagot dude who managed to fool me. I cant reproduce with him and hes clearly unstable mentally. its deeper than your snowflake ideals.

>faggot
>Tranny
>kike

Needs to be gassed.

Not even kidding.
There is no alternative time line where this level of degeneracy does not end with everyone living in grass huts and stabbing their neighbors with sharp sticks until the sun extinguishes itself.

The only argument the left can muster is to try to make people ashamed by attaching negativity to concepts they don't agree with. If you want to water down bigotry, fine, but I'm not going to suck a dick just because you called me a mean name on Twitter because I'm not a child.

I have a secret for you
There are no guys who swiped right.

The whole fucking thing is made up by a nut job tranny faggot who is so pathetic and self hating wormy he can't even just bring himself to court and fuck other faggots.

complains about people being phobic but in the same breath calls other people gross

Lel

This is extremely triggering and disheartening.
>please mention triggering on top of post to serve as a warning next time
Anyways, this is very problematic. How can we do better in grassroots NGO? To inform privilege straight men, that genitals has nothing to do with gender? This cis bigotry must stop and being more inclusive must begin. If a straight man wants the female to have a "vagina" because of concerns for procreation, there are always options to adopt and/or use a surrogate. For more info, please call the following number;
1▪800▪045▪1488
Thank you for your progressive, cultured attitudes.

mine asked the same thing, I just told her that we would never have started dating if she was a he

this desu. cishetprivilege is EVERYONES problem

>THIS IS WHAT DEMOCRACY LOOKS LIKE!

Hey.

l'm a pozcuck. You want to know what that is? Listen closely.

The normal cuckold wants just one gift from his black bull: a black child. But the pozzed cuckold wants more. He wants three gifts. We are greedy little bitches. But first, here's how it goes.

Normally I drive in my Mercedes to a street gym where ripped blacks train their muscles, their skin shining with sweat and the air filled with their scent. I am already a bit hard just from thinking about it. Sometimes I cum a bit in my pants. I get out of the car and ask who of them has AIDS. Then they know what happens.

The black man with AIDS gets into my car and we drive to somewhere isolated. Then I take a small knife and stick it inside the hole of my penis and twist it a litte. In the cuckold community we call this the HIV Twister. Sure it hurts and causes me to bleed. But it is worth it.

Then the black man docks me until we both cum and I contract his AIDS. I already have 4 types of AIDS from this. That is the first gift. Then we drive on to my house and he fucks my wife, who has also contracted many types of AIDS. That is the second gift. And then 9 months later the third and best gift arrives: a black child who also has AIDS.

(1/2)

Nope.

This uprising of transgenderism is a result of brain damage due to a combination of parasites, immune disorders, medications, and consumption of xenoestrogens (especially during fetal development).

Humans are animals. Animals need to reproduce in order to continue their species - this is hard-wired into their genetics. Reproduction cannot occur between two of the same sex. This is why we don't see a preponderance of homosexual or "transgender" animals.

MTF is an inclination to mutilate one-self - it fits the diagnosis of body dysmorphia to a tee - it is a disorder, not a subculture. It is at best self-sterilization with a significant risk of developing prostate cancer. We push for socialized medicine, yet allow these kids to give themselves cancer - in a few decade's time, we'll have record-length wait lists for prostate surgery, with a very high incidence of death while waiting.

We should be SERIOUSLY investigating this widespread change in behavior as a problem, not some ephemeral "cultural zeitgeist".

Men should not have high levels of estrogen - they do not have the chromosomes necessary for those additional hormones to work correctly. HRT like this, on men, is just giving them cancer.

Yes, there exists disorders, such as AIS (androgen insensitivity syndrome), whereby the subject appears feminine. They generally do not have high levels of estrogen, though they typically go the "trans" route anyway.

(2/2)

That said: I'm A-OK with FTM - this is actually healthy for post-menopausal women, as opposed to raising their risk of developing breast cancer with estrogen replacement, raising their cortisol levels and harming their joints with progesterone (converts cortisone to cortisol). In fact, estrogen blockers and certain androgens are often prescribed to treat breast cancer. While this does virilize the patient to some extent (some don't mind, and actually want to pursue it further), this often outweighs the risk of dying a painful death.

There are options available for "average" men who want to look feminine (e.g. implants, androgen blockers, etc...), but there are limitations. Blocking androgens at a young age may prevent the genitalia from developing fully, preventing one pursuing a sex change operation from being able to undergo the operation. Moreover, back to the issue of genetics, if you lack the appropriate chromosomes, it is unlikely your body will develop correctly. This is why 90% of MTF still look like drag queens, even after years of HRT.

Frankly, I find them physically unattractive. Searching around for "trannie" pictures will give you a newfound appreciation of the natural female form, and why only already physically effeminate men should dare pursue it. MTF procedures carry the very significant risk of becoming extraordinarily ugly. The only reason any doctor will go along with it is because it means weekly visits for shots (income). "Hey, maybe the poor sap will come back to me for endless referral visits when his boyfriend eventually finds a lump during a sensual examination of his rectum".

larping to this degree is absolutely degenerate. sort yourself out m8

>not appreciating revolting pasta for normie lurkers

Really time we started to push back against the entire lgbt bullshit.. they are nothing but attention whores trying to force us to like their sexual perversions.

Their entire strategy all along has been yelling and screaming and grandstanding and getting in peoples faces who don't give them attention about it. Time we beat them over the fucking head.

You know what tolerance means you disgusting fucking homos? It means putting up with someone EVEN IF YOU DISLIKE IT OR HATE WHAT THEY ARE DOING.
Hate is a rational response to your disgusting filthy and infectious disease ridden lifestyle. I don't even want to sit in a seat that a faggot has sat in if i can help it. Fuck off. And to add to that you fucking chase us around and try to manipulate us or bully us into wanting you around or some sick shit. WE DON'T WANT YOU AROUND.. get it? In the past i didn't care much about the whole faggot and lgbqt and whatever bullshit designation these multifaggots make for themselves. But now i've just ceased to give a fuck and not only that, it's time someone told you to get lost with your pride parade and ALL your fucking shit, ALL OF IT..

Faggots know deep down there's something wrong with them, weither it's all the diseases and bacteria they carry without knowing it as a result of their shitty disgusting lifestyle, that's somehow eating their brain i don't know, but there's a reason they behave so weird as fuck.

Technically men don't lack the chromosomes at all. Both women and men only have one active X chromosome as a female's other X is inactive.

What's preventing the excessive majority of MtFs from passing as females at first glance is that they had gone through many years of male development before deciding to change sides. It's not something that can ever be fixed without surgery. On that topic - sex change surgery is an abomination that should never be performed. I'd take a '''girl''' with a dick over one with a counterfeit vagina any day.

I always wanted to be a fighter pilot. Then I realized my vision sucked and I get queasy easily so I moved the fuck on with my life

Trannies are fags.. PERIOD.. Also to add to that, if you think you're a girl but have a dick, either sort yourself out or kill yourself.. You were doing it right the first time.. or atleast realize you are a freak and abomination that will never be normal or accepted so don't ever ask to be so. because it's not supposed to anymore than parents should wish their kids being born with elefantitis.

More and more it's no fucking mystery why god in the bible burned soddom and gomorrah down to the FUCKING GROUND. Even sent some angels in to check the situation, and even they got attacked by these nasty faggots.. Typical faggotry behaviour always stalking people around and getting in their face with their nasty shit..l

And then order is torch it.. high energy weapon equivalent of several megaton yield.. WOAH.. gone.. youtube.com/watch?v=A_EiCvsK3KE
dailymotion.com/video/x30dv4e They've also found evidence of the biblical account to corroborate it. I guess god got tired of either your faggotry or the disgusting at times undiagnoseable you disgusting cunts carry around unknowingly as a result of your anal lifestyle. And decided to torch these motherfuckers.

I just came home after three months in China, I met some state officials that let me murder dog eating peasants. It was the most amazing thing I have ever done, slaying for pleasure is orgasmic.

fucking faggots have never gotten shitfaced in an opium den and wore a chinks bloody skin as an outfit, you havent even lived. Doesnt cost much at all, but it is worth it.

My fetish is to bring home a passable transperson from a bar (I wouldn't realize she's a he) and then be shocked when she shows me her penis.

Then I would be like "ew what the fuck..." and would go to the balcony to cool off.

Then I'd relax a bit and hear her crying in the living room and I'd feel bad for her. Then I'd go next to her and apologize and say that she's beautiful and that I don't care.

Then I'd proceed to suck her dick and fuck her boipussy.

:3

Wait a second, I have seen this thread before.

If I look like this chick in foreground prior to HRT, think I could pass? I'm about to give up and be a faggot. My facial features legit look like that. I'm 5'9.5" with an already androgynous body. You guys are brutal, so might as well ask

that is one ugly dude

I just don't think I'm gonna make it as a dude. Asking Nazi brehs

Why would I want to deal with someone who has a shit load of emotional baggage?

shitlord

If you have any money, even a poorfag visiting China can get away with it, they sell murder to degenerates like me, but Ive been slaying degenerates my whole life. it's cathartic

>Roger Ramjet became a tranny and killed himself

feels bad man

Nevermind that chin. Those fucking deranged eyes. Scary.

rooster auto played, lmao

I knew it there was something right with me.

>University of Sydney
i'm a smart cunt. when i was picking a suburb to move to in sydney, i printed out a map and placed a 5 km no go zone around every university. i haven't encountered one of these freaks yet.

But no homo

So how's life in the Western suburbs?

If I'm shopping for a sports car, the vehicle you present to me better have the engine of a sports car.

I'm know... I know. Car analogy.

Why don't you all just die already please find a hole, or a rope, or a bridge, or some draino and kill yourself.

If you don't know the answer to this question and have to drum up your retarded made up language to come up with salvageable logic on the matter then you have no place in society.

pretty fucking good, actually. the people around here are... low taste to put it mildly, but i'd rather listen to bazza with his stereo next door at midnight than have to deal with THAT. if you're not a cunt people are generally nice.

>her

>If I look like this chick in foreground prior to HRT, think I could pass? I'm about to give up and be a faggot. My facial features legit look like that. I'm 5'9.5" with an already androgynous body. You guys are brutal, so might as well ask
>I just don't think I'm gonna make it as a dude. Asking Nazi brehs
You're still a faggot and not a woman regardless of your camouflage so why the fuck does it matter? Go be a faggot instead or alternatively kys..

So many examples i've seen of girls that feel they look like boys or boys they feel they look a little like girls and then they fucking go and pretend like they're the other.. I'm sorry you are a bunch of weakass pussies and you are only decieving yourselves..

Even fucking downs syndrome people manage to find another downie to be with. Do you think they are perfectly happy with the way they look? but you don't see them breaking down and having a fucking cry and identity crisis over it.

And what about midgets? You fucking bastards disgust me with your wallowing in your self pity going
>only i can understand the deep darkness of despair
I guess we found out where all the fucking emos went, into the multifaggot community.

she looka likea man

thats a fucking white male

stop posting this ugly trannyshit

no

Niggas were ugly beforehand. Not like they looked good as a dude either

I'm so sick of their damned word games. "Transphobia" is not a thing, that's just everybody normal. Single yourselves out as transfetishists if anything

>she looks like a man
That's because it IS a man.. nobody gives a shit about what his mental illness causes him to identify as. Playing dress up and pumping hormones into your body because you're mentally ill/confused doesn't change that.

The only fucking thing that is a social construct is all this bullshit the multifaggot community are peddling. There's 2 genders male and female and the rest are a bunch of freaks and unnatural abominations.

youtube.com/watch?v=b-Nw8It0ueI&spfreload=10 What about rachel dolezal, blonde haired green eyed girl that played dressup as a nigger. Then got caught on TV when someone asked her about her ethnicity and produced evidence that both her parents were white including produced her birth certificate and showed pictures of her as a child.

>but i want to feel beautiful and this is how i feel beautiful
You're mentally ill you stupid fuck can't you see that, you have dissasociative disorder that makes you dissasociative with your own body.

You larp about acceptance and tolerance and want others to "love you the way you are" BUT THE PROBLEM IS YOU DON'T LOVE YOURSELF THE WAY YOU ARE YOU STUPID DELUSIONAL CUNTS.. Sort yourselves out instead of joining the multifag community and wrecking yourself. To neck yourself later when you figure out you can't go back.

wa state here. please nuke us.

Always keep the dick

This is mental illness. Traps who just take HRT generally aren't... There's a difference

>literally hundreds of people

>I'm so sick of their damned word games. "Transphobia" is not a thing, that's just everybody normal. Single yourselves out as transfetishists if anything
Homophobia and transphobia was NEVER a thing.. it was just their version of racist for lgbqt, they use it same way a) to shut people up when they get too close to the truth about their "condition" b) to peddle their agendas. Since multifaggots aren't a "race" they had to come up with an instant deflection argument like "racist" but for faggots, thus homophobia etc. became a thing.

Nobody is "afraid" of "fags" and "trans", we just don't fucking like them or want to be around them if we can help it.

The muslims saw the fags success with manipulating society to adopt faggotry agendas by using that kind of strategy so they said.. ah the filthy homos we want to throw off buildings they use homophobia etc. we will use islamophobia and defend islam similar way.

It's just that, it's word games. It has no legitimate basis.

nobody wants to hear about me killing chinks? this is not the Sup Forums I loved,

Alright........... I can't find a serious enough gif for this

So what's next? Obligatory transgender dating?

This is a real deal escort btw. You could be paying real money to fuck this!