Non-Christian Spirituality

What is the best non-Christianity spirituality? Best related books? I prefer the Dao de Ching, Bhagavad Gita, and Upanishads. What else is good?

Other urls found in this thread:

bhagavad-gita.org/index-english.html
hinduwebsite.com/upanishadindex.asp
sacred-texts.com/hin/
gita-society.com/section3/mahabharata.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwiHrferzdbSAhXIQ48KHXpjBfIQFggnMAA&usg=AFQjCNEVJFySM166gELxlwp_gULUgD7yjw&sig2=KRg3OHxt-7NTN7O0TaIkYw
youtu.be/rAM9x_GF9VY
youtube.com/watch?v=NWnVpUpehRI
twitter.com/krsnavatara/status/876029952143097856
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nothing.
Go with God, and praise Jesus.

Just take 400ug of LSD and you'll discover some new spirituality, trust me

Hermeticism, pantheism, advaita vedanta... any flavor of monism, basically.

Self Realization.

The Western interpretations of Kriya Yoga, as brought to us by Paramahansa Yogananda and his guru Sri Yukteswar, and his guru Lahiri Mahasaya.

Unfortunately, I probably missed my window to drop acid. Have a kid now and too many responsibilities to risk insanity or acid flashbacks or a felony. Probably need to go a more legal route.

>implying Jesus was in the desert and wasn't in the Indus Mountains studying Kriya Yoga.
sure bud.
I'm a catholic and even I can see the correlations between Jesus' teachings and Yoga.

The ultimate sophistication is simplicity.

The Hindu Arians "got it" they understood the message Jesus would lated teach the ignorant Jew.

But christianity did it better since there is only one conduit for the truth (Jesus) rather than hundreds of gods and an unknowable godhead.

Their message was confused by political chatter amongst these "gods".

There is only 1 savior - Jesus.

Accept that OP or kys

Worship the cat you ran over

Their are over 18.000 religions and cults and it is growing right now. All religions are manmade cults and beliefs, except judaism.

Their can be only one religion because their is always a powersource and not 18000.

And here's one big fuck (you) for you, user.

Illusions: The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah helps contextualize and gives a nice story to the traditional 8-fold path. The full mahabharat and ramayan are also nice stories and humanize the more abstract ideals in the Gita. Christianity will lead you further from spirituality unless you divorce your studies from the church and other christians.

Nothing. Everything is a spiritual dead-end without Christ.

There's no substantial evidence for that.

The one religion is dharma, and jews, christians, and muzzies don't follow it. That should be obvious; it's why they all go to hell.

Honestly, I can't read the Bible without a running commentary in my head that goes something like this..."Okay, that is a metaphor for X. And this likely didn't happen, but signifies Y. And this miracle is likely just being used to convince those who lived in the early days and would have believed it. Etc., etc."

I've tried that route, and while I walk away with important lessons, messages, parallels to other spiritual paths...I can't help but feel that it's a fair bit of gullible bullshit that doesn't hold much of a candle to the Dao de Ching, or Bhagavad Gita, or Upanishads.

>deadkikeonastick.jpeg
Oh man, thanks user, I really understand how I fit into the greater cosmos now.

Neoplatonism

Stop being a racist. It won't get you anywhere.

>t. Kike

user, know that nothing compares to Christ. He is the embodiment of truth itself. Read the books of the Bible relevant to Christ (Luke and Matthew) and hopefully you will see. Christ is basically the most Woke person of all time, and He was killed for it only to rise again. He's coming back to judge the world, so be on the right side of the line when that day comes.

Says the retard who follows a book written by a council of degenerate Romans looking to consolidate power.

You're a fucking peasant and you should delete your account and disconnect your internet and go back to the fields/mines.

Underclass retards like you don't belong in a discussion with more enlightened and intelligent men.

Kys

Once again, another retard quoting a book written by a council of Romans.

Stupid dumbfuck, disconnect your internet and keep your mouth shut. Peasant like you don't have a right to voice an opinion.

Kys

>Thinks the Bible was a creation of the Romans.
>Being this misinformed.

Avesta.. It is the teachings of Aryans

are you really this retarded or are you just baiting?

the bible is only fit for fire kindling

You are an unbeliever. To hell you will go.

If wanna read info mythology you can try mahabharat, for spirituality you can try
Ashtavakra Gita and the Vedas

>this phrase I just used is derogatory because I said so
>If I repeat it, people will agree with me!
Jew.

read into hinduism

These people are obviously of clear mind OP take their advice

> Dao de Ching
> Bhagavad Gita
> Upanishads
> shtavakra Gita
> Vedas

Thank you so much Anons. I grew up centered on Abrahamic religion. As I grow older, I've been looking more towards eastern religions to frame and inform my deeper spiritual path and understanding. Thank you for this bread anons.

Resources

>Bhagavad Gita
bhagavad-gita.org/index-english.html

>Upanishads
hinduwebsite.com/upanishadindex.asp

>Vedas
sacred-texts.com/hin/

>MAHABHARATA by C Rajagopalachari
gita-society.com/section3/mahabharata.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwiHrferzdbSAhXIQ48KHXpjBfIQFggnMAA&usg=AFQjCNEVJFySM166gELxlwp_gULUgD7yjw&sig2=KRg3OHxt-7NTN7O0TaIkYw

>Ramayan Anime
youtu.be/rAM9x_GF9VY

when you open yourself up to the possibility of the spiritual development, God, metaphysics, etc then all other traditions pale in comparison to Christianity since God literally incarnated and dwelt among us, loved us, suffered for us, died for us, and lived a perfectly holy and self-less life as an example for all.

Not only that but it happened quite recently and our texts give incredibly accurate accounts. In light of this hinduism and platonism and daoism are all vague and only partially reflect the truth and meaning of human life, while Christianity (in its orthodox form) reflects the fullness of the truth.

Yummy ^_^. You even included an Anime. Thank you Indian user. Quick question, after your studies and given your spirituality, what's your conception of creation, the universe, and the nature of the human experience? I know it's a big question but I'm just curious what your views are regarding it.

Jesus was NOT GOD

Jesus was the SON OF GOD
Jesus said he was the SON
Mary said he was the SON
The apostles said he was the SON
NOT THE LORD
THE SON!!!

what else do protestants need?

Also read "the teachings of don juan" it is worth while as it will shed more light beyond the "abrahamic" limited scope of thought.

>jesus
nobody more irritating could ever exist

The creation of the universe is a tricky question cause Hinduism pretty much describes the big bang and I tend to believe that but something inside me believes that time is being projected from a finite future and is forming a cone and we see the tip of that cone as the big bang.

The human experience is temporary I believe we are here to perform actions that drive the universe further but its still upto us to perform our dharma or the right actions these actions are rewarded by freeing us from the cycle of life and death

Some people reach a stage in life whereby, when they look at the history of religion, they begin to more maturely embraced truths found among all religions, texts, and experiences.

Jesus was a metaphor for the living word of God. I.E - all of creation.
Indeed, we can only reach and more fully appreciate good through creation. Having faith that the truth is there allows you to perceive it in its infinite forms. That could while looking at a flower, sitting by a lake, reading the bible, Reading the Vedas, reading a novel, reading a physics article... You name it.

In this way, it becomes more about spirituality and a search for truth than blindly and/or doing 1-dimensional reading's of another human's beings conception of God and unbounded creation.

This is a problem for some :
The level of metaphors in the bible lead many astray as many take it literally and fail to grasp the deep spiritual conceptualizations. This is a tragedy IMO. It is a tragedy of man's making. The truth of Creation is available to everyone and it is in everything. Seek and ye will find it in its many forms, across thousands of years of history, religion, science, mythology, symbolism, etc. That's the point I'm at in my spiritual journey... A journey that is taking me "East"

The pure pursuit of truth will naturally encounter spirituality. Spirituality should simply be an exploration of truth unfettered by the modern notion that somehow matters of the physical are somehow more important than matters of the non-physical or spiritual.

Personally I am a pan-psychic. I believe all things in this universe are conscious, and we all share a low level consciousness. We sometimes call this the collective unconscious, but I like to think of it as God. For what else should we call the thing which is the consciousness of the entire universe? When we die the echoes of our ego are extinguished and we return our consciousness into the sea that is God, where we slowly return back to the One.

youtube.com/watch?v=NWnVpUpehRI

This is very comfy Indian user. Thank you. I maintain similar spiritual views.

This user knows what's up.

The apostle Paul refers to the divinity of Christ when he calls Jesus our "great God and Savior" (Titus 2:13) and even says that Jesus existed in the "form of God" prior to His incarnation (Philippians 2:5-8).

The apostle John also makes it very clear: "The Word was with God and the Word was God...And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth."

Jesus is directly referred to as the Creator Himself John 1:3; Colossians 1:16-17

If you are actually interested in seeking God, the Truth, then Christ and the Bible are where you need to look, they are the light in the darkness.

>The human experience is temporary

All are best . Start with Bhagavad Gita. they are all the same belief slightly altered by culture

>That nose

Dhammapada. Zen literature, some of the early Buddhist suttas.

>If you are actually interested in seeking God, the Truth, then Christ and the Bible are where you need to look, they are the light in the darkness.

gate gate para gate parason gate bodha so ha

do a lot of shrooms

Gate gate para gate parasamgate bodhi svaha

3 :conduits dumb nigger the holy trinity if ur gonna shit larp at least try to google before faggot nigger

>Bhagavad Gita, and Upanishads
True Aryan wisdom. Too bad Europe got mindcucked by semitic Judeo-Christian religion.

Spiritualism. (Not the same as saying "I'm not religious but I'm spiritual! It's an actual religion.)

Believes in learning about the afterlife from the source: communicating with spirits.

Purest form does not require faith, just reason, and does not even mention God, and believes you are responsible for your deeds and can't palm them off on anyone. You're also never doomed and can redeem yourself eventually.

Your friends and family on the other side are often with you and you can talk to them and ask them for help.

Fuckin' saved. This is exactly what the fuck happened too; I don't get how Sup Forums can hate (((them))) but still love (((their guy))). All semitic religions are a jewish psyop; if they're not explain why the fuck christians are cool with jews selling out jesus and why muzzies don't charge the jizya to jews; only hindus, buddhists, and other people who don't believe in the old testament.

Can we stop with the memes please?
If you rejected Christianity/Islam/Judaism/Hinduism you're an atheist.
You already know there's nothing spiritual.
Stop memeing with some obscure religions and stop being the special snowflake.

despite kriya yogis own writings? ok.

by the way Jesus Christ is in the mahapurana, the son of god who is born of a virgin is in their own texts.

Who is the artist? Beautiful painting

We have lot of (God) sons born from virgin mothers due to blessings of some particular God they revered

Source
Faith in God has nothing to do with religion atleast eastern religion

I know but it's memery and you know it.
It's for people too scared to come out as atheists so they need to keep the spiritual part.
If you say you're non-religious but spiritual you're a fraud.

Spot on belief in religion in necessary even the atheist subsect of Hinduism believes in dharma

Dharma, the natural path of the universe, exists as the duality of the material (atoms) and the immaterial (the soul's "view" of those atoms). Karma, the "dirt" of a soul, accumulates on both the material and immaterial because of the inability, due to lack of perfect consciousness, of the individual soul to perceive the full splendor of dharma. Individuals who are absolved of karma are able to perceive dharma, the will of the universe, and are charged with protecting and guiding other souls into the splendor of dharma. Individuals free of karma naturally understand how to manifest dharma in the physical world, by producing more, healthier, tastier food, by creating medicines, songs, and books for others to study, and by protecting the weak from those without dharma.

Dharma is not religion and shouldn't be confused for it. Dharma is a philosophical concept found in Eastern traditions; one can fulfill one's dharma without ever hearing the word "God" or believing in a higher power.

I am aware of that user but dharma is a part of Hinduism and the atheist subsect believes in it as most atheist sects denounce religion all together I was conveying this anomaly

My b; these are tough ideas to convey via Sup Forums. They're already confused enough when you say "atheist hindus". You gotta explain the way it works is that they forsake the "gods", in the sense of a benevolent spirit, guiding light, etc. and search for dharma through asceticism and frugality.

kamasutra by vatsayana

they understand that bad stuff happens to them but they don't know why
twitter.com/krsnavatara/status/876029952143097856

Stop fucking using the fucking hare krishna translations you dipshit.

Their is no point I have linked him the correct translation multiple times he will find his own way I suppose

>Stop fucking using the fucking hare krishna translations you dipshit.
what is your problem, "dipshit"?

It's not the best translation available, obviously. If you're gonna try to convert people, how about you stay the fuck away from that shit; cause they started kidnapping and raping little white girls in the 70s and aint nobody like hare krishna now.

I'll give you a Redpill user Asura and devas originated from the same father, prajapati and indira Is referred as a Asura multiple times the transition you are using is grossly misrepresenting sanskrit

Hinduism is a western religion, it's based AF, like I literally am okay with it its next to pagnism. Kikestianity is just contradicting to many things that hurt the west.

can you please give me the better thing to convert the others then so I know
:^)

Not gonna scan my Gita 4u. It's the cheap copy with the picture of parthasarathi on it.

it's a different book and whatever you have is a result of your karma

are you a hare krishna follower? or some sort of hindu? yet you seem to be offended by Christ? why

Nigga I'm free of karma; I've achieved moksha and enlightenment. We buddha nao.

ramakrishna, vivekananda and most legit street-shitting yogis will admit that Jesus was a perfect human and incarnation of God.

He's a shitskin tripfag that's both admitted to not being white and even being Jewish at certain points.

>He's a shitskin tripfag that's both admitted to not being white and even being Jewish at certain points.
the lies of jesus know no end
he had no proof but lies through his teeth

You cannot defeat me, charles.

THE BIBLE

>READ IT FAGGOT
SHIVA IS SATAN

> (OP)
>THE BIBLE
>>READ IT FAGGOT
>SHIVA IS SATAN

HE IS GOD IN HIS HUMAN FORM,
DERE YUGGO