Oil tanker overturns in Paikistan, then explodes as people were collecting the fuel

Oil tanker overturns in Paikistan, then explodes as people were collecting the fuel.
geo.tv/latest/147022-123-burnt-to-death-as-oil-tanker-catches-fire-in-bahawalpur

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_d9QPjYp3uw
youtube.com/watch?v=YGy7gHoPC-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=JcfwKTpZ-wU
youtu.be/LVmxw9dO_II
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2173014/More-100-killed-Nigeria-tanker-villagers-tried-scoop-spilled-fuel-blast.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Muslims exploding. What a surprise.

We can't know for sure if there weren't corpses inside the tanker already, it'd be a good way to transport/hide bodies, 123 dead sounds lik a lot.

wait hold on shutup a second
where is the oil

it exploded yo.

Plus they were "burnt beyond recognition", good way to destroy evidence.

fpbp
Best Leaf-post I've ever seen.

is there more?

The Day of the Rake has been postponed for 24 hours, leaf. enjoy.

This isn't politics.

holy shit they just got fucking wasted where they were standing
just like blam, flash fried to death in incredible pain, a whole fucking crowd of people
fucking brutal
S

The story says they has lit cigarettes while collecting the fuel, stupid enough to be true.
But I don't believe it. A speeding vehicle that supposedly caused the crash was seen speeding away from the scene.
How do 123+ show up immediately to a fuel spil with pots and pans and shit and start collecting fuel? This sounds like theyre transporting evidence of a mass murder.

>Eyewitnesses said some people in the vicinity were smoking cigarettes, which could have ignited the inferno.

And Darwin delivers once again

... *sigh*... I should have kept my mouth shut.

What is it with muslims and oil? They clearly aren't responsible enough to be left in charge of it. We should take it off them.
It's for their own good, you understand.

Whoa... betcha the truck had no functional brakes

Evidence of possible genocide IS politics you negative nancy.

See here, what were they "collecting" it with? Their hands? It looks to me like a bunch of corpses spilled out of a truck and then were set on fire when lookie loo's came around.

>7 post by this ID

Found the slide shill

Guess we're all charred piles of ash on the inside after all, Sup Forums BTFO

>still ramadan
yeah this wasn't a fucking mistake. im sure those were shia muslims and the sunnis set all this up for ramadan

Based tanker

A large crowd of people, including women and children, had gathered at the scene to collect the leaked oil when the fire erupted.

At least six cars and 12 motorcycles were burnt in the blaze.
HAHHAHAH. Morons were trying to steal Gas from a overturned and leaking tanker.

Another good news after London Building burning down.

read the article first you goddamn nigger

Thats a ton of Darwin's awards
youtube.com/watch?v=_d9QPjYp3uw

extra crispy

What does Sup Forums think of the Pakistani GEO News?

Maybe this is a sign that they have overpopulated and need to stop having so many children. 123 people smashed together on the road sounds awful.

youtube.com/watch?v=YGy7gHoPC-Y

Not my proudest fap

youtube.com/watch?v=JcfwKTpZ-wU

Wait, the tanker overturned and started leaking oil and hundreds of people decided to try to collect the oil? Was it a clean up crew, or were they just trying to get free fuel?

youtu.be/LVmxw9dO_II

Weird, same thing happened in Nigeria in 2012
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2173014/More-100-killed-Nigeria-tanker-villagers-tried-scoop-spilled-fuel-blast.html

I just read this
> Nearby villagers ran toward the overturned truck with jerrycans to take the leaking fuel, said Naseer. Police tried to cordon off the area but were overwhelmed by the scores of villagers who pushed through to reach the truck.

What's the average IQ in Pakistan?

It's a beautiful sight! Fewer nigger shitskin subhumans on the planet!

They say all real heroes run towards the burning fire.

They were trying to loot, not be heroes

We need video.

How can an entire group of people lack this much foresight?

don't think there won't be exceptions in the purge of the great white north

>Oil tanker overturns in Paikistan, then explodes as people were collecting the fuel.

Now that's a spicy kebab.

We need video of them exploding and burning.

fpbp

Best leaf post ever!

Payback for keeping Osama from the US for so long.

As a pajeet from India, I can assure you that India is not like rural kentucky. That tiny-ass country has 1.4 BILLION people in it. Drive down any "rural" country road in India, and you'll pass at least 2,000 people shitting on the side of the street.

The police were there yelling at them to get away from the oil, but they couldn't resist the urge to loot.

whats pic related?

Welcome to the end times, me and my boss can assure you there's gonna be way more fire related global occurrences.

what does that even mean ?

fuck off idiot

Tanker explodes in Pakistan and it is tragedy, but no one gives a shit
nigger kabooms himself somewhere in Europe, it is accident and everybody cries and draws chalkboard shit on pavements
this world sucks, I gonna go ask /x/ to transfer my conciousness to somewhere else, I hope I won't get into Hillary dimension

noice

One of Epstein's temples to Moloch.

Based on the "what is that" type questions we get often, I am realizing that there are probably only like 10-15 "long time" Sup Forums users.

fugg, fire is one of the worse ways to die.

> oil tanker overturns
> oil gushing everywhere
> greedy pakis rush to scoop oil up
> one of them takes a smoke break

when i first learned about epstein i didnt want to believe it. pizzagate is probably real

Ban oil tankers now

SOLOMON TEMPLE IN JEFFREY EPSTEIN PRIVATE ISLAND.
JUST A COINCIDENCE THO.

Gas must be worth its weight in gold over there or something.

>gigantic flammable liquid spills
>not fleeing immediately

DIAF

Comfy thread

I don't know, wouldn't you go into shock pretty quickly? And if it's a house fire you'd die from the fumes before being burnt.
I think drowning would be worse, much more lonely.