Why do trump voters vote againist their own economic interests? Is it religion and guns...

Why do trump voters vote againist their own economic interests? Is it religion and guns? Trumpcare in the senate will literally kill all of trump's aging boomer base. Capitalism sure is good at dividing us.

You're fucking retarded. It will not "literally kill" anybody you mongoloid.

should do absolutely nothing with healthcare. Let Obamacare die on its own, its almost there anyway. I have insurance and so does every motherfucker I know. IF you are too fucking dumb to provide for yourself you don't deserve healthcare.

>own economic interests
>democrates are interested in the poor
>being this autistic

but is it really against their own interests?

Maybe regulations(or lack thereof) that lead to a more productive economy are better than handouts that only treat the symptoms

Have you see the Medicare and Medicaid cuts in the senate bill? Unless you are young and middle and upper class you are fucked under this (((((( healthcare))))))) bill.

>Why do trump voters vote againist their own economic interests

nice assumption faggot

What votes are you specifically referring to? You aren't referring to the election that was half a year ago, but in the present tense, are you?

Democrats want a 15 diollar minimum wage, funding for vital programs like drug treatment and EPA, and want to protect a women's reproductive rights. This has to stop. Democrats are looking out for our economic interests.

It's probably because the left couldn't come up with a better alternative to Trump so they just tried to shove Hillary Clinton and identity politics down everyone's throat instead.

The problem isn't with Trump voters. It's with the corrupted fractured pious left.

My economic interest are to not flood the country my ancestors fought for with ignorant, criminal shit-skins demanding gibs.

Look what happened to Sweden. No thanks!

Sage, shill, and get a real job.

>In favor of raising minimum wage
>diollar

Democrats may want a higher minimum wage and universal healthcare, but they also want to introduce tens of millions of competing laborers into the workforce. But economic interests took a backseat this past election, no matter what horse hockey "economic stress" headline you may have read. This election was about giving a flaming middle finger to the Neocons and their Democrat brothers.

>b-but Trump stacked his cabinet to the rafters with Neocons

And he's also far and away the President that is most comfortable with firing people after they have served their usefulness. We're on month six of a forty-eight month administration, at minimum.

>implying you know what our best economic interests are
>implying you know how healthcare works
>implying capitalism is bad when you live in one of the richest places in the world
>implying your wife's boyfriend isn't tapping his watch and telling you it's bedtime

Kill yourself.

Andrew Jackson fired his entire cabinet TWICE just because their wives refused to socialize with his wife.

Trump will have no problems continuing to replace people who need to be replaced. We can help in that regard by primarying useless neocon fucks like Paul Ryan in 2018. I'm not sure if Mcain or Grahams seat is up in '18 but they should be primaried asap as well.

Didn't know jackson was such a faggot

>it was a rather boring party this time
>at least until Jackie went off the rails on some guy
>you're not sure what he said but she's yelling at him to get out
>you sidle up to the small crowd and see someone you recognize
>"Hey Bea."
>she looks back over at you, "Oh, hey user." and gives a little grin
>"So what's up?"
>"Ahh, someone told a pretty crude joke, Jackie was already mad before too."
>you look back to the fuming Jackie, the partygoers back to their corners by this point
>Bea nudges you forward, "Maybe you could cheer her up?"
>you step besides the angry goat, "Man, what a jerk right?"
>"Oh my God I know, right? Just the other day I was-"
>you sneak a glimpse at your phone...it's been almost half an hour
>"-without even asking. Like who does that?"
>she's got quite the lung capacity
>"And you know what really bothered me? The way he said it. Like, you could just tell he wasn't even joking, and furthermore-"
>and she's not even short of breath
>"-without even asking! Li-woah! Hey!"
>you gently push her against the wall, straddling her, "You talk too much."
>before she can say start talking again you press your lips into hers, and instantly she melts
>for someone so aggressive with her words she's pretty timid with her mouth
>submissive actually, she's following your lead exactly, kissing back at you, softly and slowly
>gingerly her hand trails down your chest as your hand runs up her thigh
>and your hand comes across a, oh, what's this?
>Jackie pulls back, almost a panicked look on her face, "O-oh I'm sorry I uh.."
>you chuckle a little, and put your hand back on the bump
>"I don't mind at all." and to accentuate that, you give her package a little squeeze
>she shudders and moans a little, shocked at her own outburst she looks uneasily to see if anyone noticed
>you aren't in the open, but your secluded corner isn't THAT secluded
>"Wanna go somewhere more private?"

Whats your insurance cost? Serious question... mines rolled into my taxes so I have to pretty much guess what it costs me.

sorry was shitposting in another thread. my healthcare is 650 a month for a family of 4. It was under 400 before Obamacare.

>Have you see the Medicare and Medicaid cuts in the senate bill
how disingenuous to call it 'cuts' when its a reduction in increases. It will still receive more funding than last year.

>you of all people deciding what my economic interests are
stopped reading after the first sentence

I think I'm around $450 / mo for myself. Assuming I had a wife who made a little less than me we'd be around $750 / mo. If we had kids it wouldn't change... And our hospitals are total shit compared to the US

Last election i voted for obama, i put him in as a write in. To me voting democrat is my religion. I am anti-second amendment, but i have recently purchased a GUN to make sure my voice is heard in washington because the streets will run red with blood before (((I))) allow them to repeal Obama's signature piece of legislation. The only way I am for captialism is when the Democratic leadership is enriched for ensuring that Rethuglicans are defeated. I dream of eating yogurt off of Liz Warrens hot twat.

Because we know the welfare state will doom us all in the long run.